Sophia Ndaba Biography
Sophia Ndaba was born in 1972 in Soweto, South Africa. She is an actress, motivational speaker, MC and Event organiser/ planner. She is famously known for acting as Queen Moroka for about 20 years in the Soap Generations.
Sophia Ndaba Brand Ambassador
- She partnered with AG mobile in creating a mobile phone line which is cost efficient and easily accessible. She is the face of the AG mobile phones named after her ”Sophla AG Mobile” for the year 2013/2014.
- AG Mobile phone
- She is the face, voice and ambassador for cell c prepaid starter packs 2014
- She is also the brand ambassador of cook for life health products.
- She is also the brand ambassador for OMO products.
- Ambassador for Health Northern Cape Province
- Ambassador for Housing Celebrity Built in association with National Ministry of housing
- Ambassador for Sports
- Ambassador for Pep
- Ambassador For Tourism KZN
- Ambassador for Dept of Community and Safety Gauteng Province
- Ambassador for SSP (Students Sponsorship Programs) SA
Sophia Ndaba Production company
She formed a production company Sophla Media where she produces road shows or Top Brands and also now focusing on producing reality TV Shows, Magazine Show, and small and big screen movies.
Sophia Ndaba Wedding Planner
Her insight to become a wedding planner was inspired by her wedding since it was not planned professionally and she saw the a need and an opportunity to start the business. She plans about five weddings a year.
Sophie Ndaba Events Company
Sophie has been running an events company for almost two decades now.
Sophia Ndaba Nominations and Awards
Sophia Ndaba Nominations
- People Magazine Crystal Awards in 2003
- Elle Sunday Times Style Awards in the category of Most Stylish Actress in a Soapie 2003, 2004 and 2005, 2008.
- Safta Best Soap Actress in 2006.
- Former Duku Duku Awards for Best Soap Actress 2002, 2003 and 2006.
- People Magazine Crystal Award for Favorite actress and Most Popular Celebrity 2008
- You Magazine spectacular Awards 2008, 2010, 2011 in the category Most Popular Female Celeb
- You Magazine Spectacular Favorite Actress award 2010, 2011
- Sunday Times Next Generation Brand Survey Awards 2012 – Category Coolest TV Female Star
- Sunday Times Next Generation Brand Survey Awards 2013 – Category Most Popular TV Female Star
- Favourite Actress on Drum Magazine.
Sophia Ndaba Awards
- Duku Duku Award Best Soap Actress Award 2003
- Kellogs Star in You Kids Award for Favorite soap Actress 2006
- Golden Horn Award for Best comic Actor in 2009
- You Magazine Award for Favorite Actress 2010
- Sunday Times Next Generation Brand Survey Awards 2012 as Coolest TV Female Star
Sophia Ndaba Anthropology
She likes giving back to the society and has been involved in many charities over the years, These include Abraham Kriel Children’s Home, Mndeni Children’s Home, Reach for a Dream & Cancer Shavathon and that inspired the launch of The “Sophie Foundation of Hope” and its Focus is raising funds to ensure Orphanages are HOME for the Orphans as she grew up in an Orphanage and Foster Homes herself and also programs supporting the progression of women and children.
Sophie Ndaba Age
She was born in 1972.
Sophia Ndaba Husband
she was married to Themba Ndaba fron 1998 upto 2007. She got married to Bishop Keith Harrington in December 2011 but the marriage short lived since they separated ways in June 2012. Their divorce was played out in media with the couple airing their dirty laundry in public.
Sophie Ndaba Children
She is a mother of three children Shallon Ndaba, Rudo Ndaba and Lwandle Ndaba.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
Sophie Ndaba Weight Loss
She shed more than 20kg, going from 89 to 67kg thanks to the healthier, cleaner way of life she adopted after learning she had type 2 diabetes – a condition her parents developed. Sophie lost her mother, Joyce, at the age of 69 to renal failure linked to hypertension and diabetes, and her dad, Solly, is on dialysis three times a week for the same condition.
Sophia Ndaba Photo
Sophie Ndaba Latest News: Sophie Ndaba on her third marriage
Veteran actress Sophie Ndaba has for the first time confirmed speculation that she tied the knot for the third time last year, saying she was head over heels in love.
Sophie’s love life made headlines late last year when it was reported she eloped to Italy to marry her businessman beau. While she was hesitant to confirm it at the time, the actress told Trending SA this week that she was a taken woman.
“It’s my third but fabulous marriage,” she said.
Although she wasn’t about to spill the tea on her man, she joked that the first time she met him she sang a ballad by Jamie Foxx.
“When I met him, I sang that song When I First Saw You. I am a romantic. I met him. I met him. And I met him again. Then he said, ‘can we have bread and tea. I didn’t really like his spot until I was in it. I was in it and then I saw what was in it and then I liked what was in it”, she said with a playful giggle.
Sophie was previously married to actor Themba Ndaba and controversial Bishop Keith Harrington.
But any hopes of fans seeing her wedding or marriage on her upcoming reality show were dashed when she told TshisaLIVE the show would be more about her helping others.
“It is going to be very different. It isn’t going to be like Being Bonang or Somizi’s show. It won’t be all about my life, but it is still very me and I have no doubt my fans will love it.”