Zoe Mthiyane Profile – Zoe Mthiyane Biography
Zoe Mthiyane is a South African singer, actress and the opening vocalist of The Legend of Tarzan 2016 movie. Zoe Mthiyane is best known for playing Katherine in She is King (2017).
Zoe Mthiyane Age – Zoe Mthiyane Date of Birth
Zoe likes to keep her life private and therefore it is not known when she was born or when she celebrates her birthday.
Zoe Mthiyane Family – Zoe Mthiyane Husband
Zoe Mthiyane was romantically linked with Robert Marawa but they later separated. The two have a son together called Awande Marawa born on 18th July 2011 at Netcare, The Bay Hospital in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal.
Zoe has been engaged in a legal battle with his baby daddy Robert Marwa. She claimed that he was a dead beat dad after he branded himself as ‘a responsible dad’
“I acknowledge and respect your privacy, peace and tranquillity. Regardless, I am content that as the natural father, I am inclined to reasonable access to Awande. For the avoidance of protracted legal processes, I request that we attain an immediate and resolute agreement regarding the upbringing of our child. Your prompt response is anticipated within 5 days hereof.” In Mthiyane’s response, she referred Marawa to her legal team saying: “I was advised to respond with my legal representatives who have since written 2 legal letters to yourself and to date, contrary to your above comments, you have not responded.”
In 2017, Zoe shared that she could never marry a polygamist, not only because she’s the jealous type but because she was raised in a polygamous family.
Zoe Mthiyane Children – Zoe Mthiyane Baby
Zoe has two children; a daughter Lulonke and a son Awande. Talking on the challenges of single parenthood Zoe said for her is manuovering co-parenting.
“I’m finding co-parenting a challenge, and I’m still trying to figure it out,” Zoe told BONA magazine.
Zoe says for her worry about co-parenting is whether she is doing the right thing or not.
“I believe that with each day that passes, I’m getting better. Co-parenting has taught me to let go of the anger and animosity for the benefit of my children. As a mother, I have to make sure that I don’t let my frustrations get in the way of my children’s happiness,” she says.
“Knowing that I’m putting them first has helped to ease my emotional turmoil. Maturity plays a big role in this journey and I’m taking it as it comes,” she added.
Zoe Mthiyane Work Experience
- September 2016- Present: Actress of Generations of the Legacy
- March 2007- Present: Singer/ Actress in The Lion King, Disney Theatrical Productions.
Facts about Zoe
- Her father married five wives and she has mentioned that she has 20-something siblings. Her eldest sibling is 24-years older than her.
- In a Drum Magazine interview, Zoe once mentioned that growing up in boarding school was rather difficult, but her late mother taught her the ropes on how to carry herself even when peer pressure seemed difficult.
- Zoe’s mother sadly passed away in 2011.
- While growing up she considered herself ugly & disliked being tall. Can you believe it? Such a bombshell thought she was ugly? Wow!
Zoe Mthiyane Facebook
Zoe Mthiyane Twitter
Zoe Mthiyane Instagram
Zoe Mthiyane Video
Zoe Mthiyane News
Zoe Mthiyane accused of being a diva on ‘Generations’ set
Updated: July 24, 2018
Actress Zoe Mthiyane has found herself making tabloid headlines after Sunday Sun reported that she’s allegedly a diva on set
Zoe bagged a role on Generations: The Legacy in 2016, and her character Zitha has become an integral part of the storyline over the past two years.
However, behind the scenes Zoe has allegedly been labelled “difficult” to work with, and according to Sunday Sun sources, the actress likes doing things “her own way”.
“Some of the crew members dread working with her as she wants to do things her way,” said a source.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
The source further claimed that Zoe likes to pretend she calls the shots.
“She behaves as if she is some kind of madam. She gives crew members a hard time while they try to do their job,” added the source.
Zoe has not commented on the reports but is no stranger to dealing with bad publicity
In 2016, the actress and her ex-fiancé, Lebo M shocked fans when they publicly called off their engagement.
They went on to air their dirty laundry in the media throwing spicy accusations at each other.
Lebo M, who is the world-renowned producer of the The Lion Kingproduction claimed that things apparently unraveled because Zoe refused to sign a pre-nuptial agreement.
In an interview with Drum magazine at the time, Zoe denied the claims. She said she was disappointed and hurt by the claims.
“I love him, we travelled together, we really had fun together, and he is the father of my child, but it became toxic,” she said at the time.