Sam Hazeldine Biography
Sam Hazeldine is an English actor known for playing the role of Ivan in The Raven, The Innocents (2018), The Huntsman: Winter’s War (2016) and Peaky Blinders (2013). He is also known for playing the role of Rian Cain in Mechanic: Resurrection.
Sam Hazeldine Age
Samuel Hazeldine was born on 29 March 1972 in Hammersmith, London, England. He is 47 years old as of 2019.
Sam Hazeldine Height
He stands at a height of 1.8 m and a weight of 72kg which is 154 lbs.
Sam Hazeldine Family
He was born to James Hazeldine and Rebecca Moore. His father, James, was a British television, stage and film actor. who sadly died on 17 December 2002 after he suffered from an aortic dissection, caused by complications from a triple heart bypass. He attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art until 1993 when he left to pursue a music career. He returned to his acting career in 2003, making his professional debut as D.C. David Butcher in Prime Suspect 6.
He has a sibling called Chloe Hazeldine.
Sam Hazeldine Wife
As of February 2019, there were reports of him being married or dating anyone.
He left the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in 1993 to pursue a career in music and then returned to acting in 2003. He made his professional debut as D.C. David Butcher in Prime Suspect 6.
Sam Hazeldine Movies
- 2004- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason as Journalist
- 2005 Chromophobia as Muso Assistant
- 2008 Trip as Dad
- 2009 Good as Gone as Red
- 2010 The Wolfman as Horatio
- 2010 Just Before Dawn as Lewis
- 2011 Weekender as Maurice
- 2011 Don’t Let Him In as Shaun
- 2011 Ouroboros as Damien
- 2011 Lullaby as Gary
- 2012 The Raven as Ivan
- 2012 Dead Mine as Stanley
- 2012 Riot on Redchurch Street as Ray Mahoney
- 2013 The Machine as James
- 2014 Still as Josh
- 2014 ’71 as C.O.
- 2014 The Monuments Men as Colonel Langton
- 2014 Between Places as Roger
- 2015 Cherry Tree as Sean
- 2015 Learning to Breathe as Noah
- 2016 Grimsby as Chilcott
- 2016 The Huntsman: Winter’s War as Liefr
- 2016 Mechanic: Resurrection as Riah Crain
- 2016 The Journey Is The Destination as O’Reilly
- 2017 The Hitman’s Bodyguard as Garrett
- 2018 Ashes in the Snow as Kostas Vilkas
Sam Hazeldine Television
- Prime Suspect (2003) as D.C. David Butcher
- Shameless (2004) as Quentin (episode 1.3)
- Passer By (2004) as Young Man
- The Bill (2004) as David Latham (episode “Love, Lies and Limos”)
- Doctors (2005) as Rob Tanner (episode: “Dream Lover”)
- Dalziel and Pascoe as Sean Doherty (episode: “Dust Thou Art”)
- New Tricks as Mark Lane (episode 2.3)
- Foyle’s War (2005) as Will Grayson (episode: ” Invasion”)
- Holby City (2005) as Philip Jenssen (episode: “Snake in the Grass”)
- Robin Hood (2005) as Owen (episode “Who Shot the Sheriff?”)
- Life on Mars (2006) as Collin Raimes (episode 1.1)
- The Extraordinary Equiano (2007) as Captain Pasqual
- Persuasion (2007) as Charles Musgrove
- Midsomer Murders (2007) as Simon Dixon (4 episodes)
- Emmerdale (2008) as Dr. Roger Elliot (episode: “Puff of Smoke”)
- Heartbeat (2008) as Frank Kelly (episode: “Living Off the Land”)
- Waterloo Road (2009) as Captain Andy Rigby (episode 4.15)
- Paradox (2009) as Matt Hughes (episode 1.5)
- The Little House (2010) as David (2 episodes)
- Lewis (2011) as Dane Wise (episode: “The Mind Has Mountains”)
- Eternal Law (2012) as Bruno Hale (episode 1.6)
- Accused (2012) as Ray Dakin (episode 2.4)
- Ripper Street (2013) as Doggett (episode 1.5)
- Lightfields (2013) as Albert Felwood (5 episodes)
- Resurrection (2014) as Caleb Richards (8 episodes)
- The Dovekeepers (2015) as Lucius Flavius Silva (2 episodes)
- Peaky Blinders (2015) as Georgie Sewell (5 episodes)
- Knightfall (2017) as Godfrey (4 episodes)
- Requiem (2018) as Sean Howell
Sam Hazeldine Net Worth
As of 2019, the estimated Net worth of Hazeldine is around $500,000 US Dollars. He has joined theater groups like English Touring Theater and York Theater Royal.
Sam Hazeldine Peaky Blinders
He stars as Georgie Sewell.
Sam Hazeldine Requiem
He stars as Sean Howell, Carys’ father who went missing in the years after her disappearance.
Sam Hazeldine The Raven
He played the role of Ivan Reynolds.
Sam Hazeldine Andrew Lincoln
He was classmates with Andrew Lincoln at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Sam Hazeldine Ripper Street
He starred as Doggett.
Ripper Street is a British TV series set in Whitechapel in the East End of London starring Matthew Macfadyen, Jerome Flynn, Adam Rothenberg, and MyAnna Buring. It begins in 1889, six months after the infamous Jack the Ripper murders. The first episode was broadcast on 30 December 2012, during BBC One’s Christmas schedule, and was the first broadcast in the United States on BBC America on 19 January 2013. Ripper Street returned for a second eight-part series on 28 October 2013.
Sam Hazeldine The Innocents
He stars as John in The Innocents, one of his latest works.
The Innocents (stylized as The Innøcents) is a British supernatural television series created by Hania Elkington and Simon Duric. The series premiered on 24 August 2018 on Netflix.
Sam Hazeldine Twitter
Sam Hazeldine Instagram
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.