Sarah Paulson Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Sarah Paulson Biography
- 2 Sarah Paulson Age
- 3 Sarah Paulson Height
- 4 Sarah Paulson Education
- 5 Sarah Paulson Family
- 6 Sarah Paulson Wife
- 7 Sarah Paulson Lesbian – Is Sarah Paulson Gay?
- 8 Sarah Paulson Net Worth
- 9 Sarah Paulson Measurements and Facts
- 10 Sarah Paulson Career
- 11 Sarah Paulson Desperate Housewives
- 12 Sarah Paulson Bird Box
- 13 Sarah Paulson American Horror Story
- 14 Sarah Paulson Glass
- 15 Sarah Paulson Grey’s Anatomy
- 16 Sarah Paulson 12 Years A Slave
- 17 Sarah Paulson Law And Order
- 18 Sarah Paulson Quotes
- 19 Frequently Asked Questions About Sarah Paulson
- 20 Sarah Paulson Contacts
- 21 Related Biographies
- 22 Popular Posts
Sarah Paulson is an American actress, director, and producer who was born and brought up in Tampa, Florida Sarah Catharine Paulson. She is well known for winning different numerous accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award. She is also known for being named one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2007.
Sarah Paulson Age
Paulson is 47 years old as of 2022, she was born on 17 December 1974, in Tampa, Florida. She celebrates her birthday on 17 December every year and her birth sign is Sagittarius.
Sarah Paulson Height
Sarah stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Sarah Paulson Education
She was enrolled at P.S. 29 in Brooklyn and later joined Manhattan’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Sarah Paulson Family
Sarah was born to Catharine Gordon (mother) and Douglas Lyle Paulson II (father). She was raised in South Tampa until her parents divorced when she was five years old.
She then relocated with her mother and sister to Maine, then to New York City. Her mother worked as a waitress, and Paulson lived in Queens and Gramercy Park, before settling in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Throughout her childhood, she spent her summers in Florida staying with her father, who worked as an executive at a Tampa door manufacturing company.
Sarah Paulson Wife
Paulson is in a relationship with actress Holland Taylor. The couple engaged in 2015. She was engaged to Cherry Jones from 2004 to 2009. She describes herself as “the situation is fluid for me.” She as well dated Jones and the then-fiancé playwright Tracy Letts.
Sarah Paulson Lesbian – Is Sarah Paulson Gay?
She admitted being in a relationship with her current partner, Taylor, Paulson said she isn’t ready to be labeled a lesbian, adding that she doesn’t want to be “skewered.” According to her, she doesn’t want her lifestyle to be decided for her by the community she lives in. She is currently in a relationship with a woman and has been married to one in the past.
Sarah Paulson Net Worth
Sarah has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an actress, director, and producer. Through her various sources of income, Sarah has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Sarah Paulson Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Sarah Paulson.
Sarah Paulson Wiki
- Full Names: Sarah Catharine Paulson
- Popular As: Sarah
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress, director, and producer
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Gay
Sarah Paulson Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 47 years
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Date of Birth: 17 December 1974
- Place of Birth: Tampa, Florida
- Birthday: 17 December
Sarah Paulson Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Not Available
Sarah Paulson Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Douglas Lyle Paulson II
- Mother: Catharine Gordon
- Siblings (Sisters): Rachel Paulson, Liz Paulson
- Marital Status: Single
- Wife/Spouse: Not Available
- Dating / Girlfriend: Engaged to Holland Taylor, Cherry Jones(2004 to 2009)
- Children: Sons (Not Known) Daughter(s) (Not Known)
Sarah Paulson Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $10 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Actress, director, and producer
Sarah Paulson Career
Sarah began her career in stage productions, she later starred in the short-lived television series American Gothic 1995to 1996) and Jack & Jill 1999 to 2001. She has been well featured in comedy films such as What Women Want if 2000 and Down with Love in 2003, and drama films such as Path to War in 2002 and The Notorious Bettie Page 2005. She later starred as Harriet Hayes in the NBC comedy-drama series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip from 2006 to 2007 that earning her first Golden Globe Award nomination. In 2008, Paulson starred as Ellen Dolan in the superhero noir film The Spirit.
She later got featured on Broadway in the plays The Glass Menagerie in 2005 and Collected Stories in 2010. She then also starred in a number of independent films and had a leading role in the ABC comedy series Cupid in 2009. She then starred in the independent drama film Martha Marcy May Marlene in 2011 earning her the Primetime Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award nominations for her portrayal of Nicolle Wallace in the HBO film Game Change in 2012.
She was also featured as Mary Epps in the 2013 historical drama film 12 Years a Slave, Abby Gerhard in the 2015 romantic drama film Carol, and Toni Bradlee in the 2017 political drama film The Post. She was also featured in other movies like Serenity in 2005, New Year’s Eve in 2011, Mud in 2012, Blue Jay in 2016, Ocean’s 8 in 2018, Bird Box in 2018, and Glass in 2019.
She then appeared on the FX anthology series American Horror Story in 2011, being featured as different characters in each of the show’s eight seasons. For her work, she has been nominated for five Primetime Emmy Awards and won two Critics’ Choice Television Awards for Best Supporting Actress in a Movie/Miniseries. She as well got featured as real-life prosecutor Marcia Clark in the first season of the anthology series American Crime Story, subtitled The People v. O. J. Simpson, for which she earned critical praise and numerous accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.
Sarah Paulson Desperate Housewives
She is featured as Lydia Lindquist in Desperate Housewives, the younger sister of Lynette Scavo, as well as Stella Wingfield’s youngest daughter. She together with her older sisters Lynette and Lucy, was mistreated by her mother during their childhood, as Stella was constantly inebriated and abusive. As a result, Lydia grew to become a resentful woman towards her own mother, one who wasn’t so eager to forgive her past misdeeds.
Sarah Paulson Bird Box
She is featured as Jessica in Bird Box a drama\ thriller, When a mysterious force decimates the population, only one thing is certain if you see it, you die. The survivors must now avoid coming face to face with an entity that takes the form of their worst fears. Searching for hope and a new beginning, a woman and her children embark on a dangerous journey through the woods and down a river to find the one place that may offer sanctuary. To make it, they’ll have to cover their eyes from the evil that chases them — and complete the trip blindfolded.
Sarah Paulson American Horror Story
She is featured as Fiona Goode, the late mother of Cordelia Foxx and a former Supreme of the coven of the Salem descendants. As Supreme Witch of the Salem Descendants, the glamorous Fiona Goode lives a life of luxury, traveling the world and hobnobbing with celebrities. Now, she returns home to Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies in New Orleans with plans to rule her coven again and repair her relationship with her estranged daughter.
Sarah Paulson Glass
She is featured as Dr. Ellie Staple a psychiatrist who specializes in clients who believe that they are superheroes and is the main antagonist of the 2019 film Glass. She is secretly a member of the Clover Organization, a group that covers up the existence of super-powered individuals, even killing them if necessary. The staple is responsible for the deaths of David Dunn and Kevin Wendell Crumb.
Sarah Paulson Grey’s Anatomy
Sarah played the role of (Meredith) as the narrator of the show and serves as the focal point for most episodes. Pompeo’s connection with Patrick Dempsey (Derek Shepherd) is acclaimed as a high point of the series. Meredith has been characterized as not being good or bad but instead of doing what she thinks is right.
Meredith has been positively received by television critics, with Alessandra Stanley of The New York Times referring to her as “the heroine of Grey’s Anatomy”. News of Pompeo leaving arose when it was made clear that her contract ended after the eighth season, and whether or not she would return to the series after her contract expires has been the center of media speculation ever since. In 2016, She re-negotiated her contract and signed up for the thirteenth season of the show. Pompeo has now signed a contract for a fifteenth and sixteenth season. Rhimes says the show will not continue without Pompeo.
Sarah Paulson 12 Years A Slave
She was featured as (Steve McQueen) in 12 Years A Slave. Paulson only appears in a few scenes, but her presence is unforgettable. She embodies a woman who does reprehensible things while as well also making the audience inadvertently sympathize with her.
Sarah Paulson Law And Order
She played the role of (Maggie Conner) a 17-year-old girl and a suspect in the murder of her mother, Laura Madsen, who was actually killed by her stepfather and lover, Steve Martell. She was manipulated by Martell into helping him kill her mother by promising to marry her after her mother was dead.
After Madsen’s death, however, Martell lets her take the blame and gets engaged to another woman. Once she sees how Martell used her, she testifies against him and sends him to prison. She is currently on probation for accessory to her mother’s murder after testifying against Martell.
Sarah Paulson Quotes
- I have been sitting around waiting for an opportunity to get to do something that matters for so long. Not just that matters in the world, which I think that season, in particular, had a very important meaning for a lot of people, but for me, as an actress.
- My sister’s a big karaoke person, and she’s never been able to get me to do it.
- I love the idea of people walking away with the idea of hope and possibility.
- If you get on a TV show that’s successful, odds are that you’re playing the same character for as many years as the show is running, which can be its own blessing, but it can also be a curse because you’re playing the same thing and that can be tiresome.
- When I look at my career, the bulk of it has been television, and I love working in television. But there’s a speed at which you do it. You’re doing seven to ten pages a day on a series, and it’s hard to feel like you’re doing the detail-oriented work that I like to do.
- I’m addicted to routine. I don’t know if that’s because I moved around so much as a child – by the time I was 12 years old, I had lived in about 10 different places. But I
- like going to the theater at a certain time.
- I could never have thought, “I wanna play a two-headed woman.” That just never would have occurred to me, in a million years.
- I’ve always really made my living in television. Television has always been so good to me.
- It’s OK to sit in the Golden Globe room and look around and think, ‘Oh, Helen Mirren’s a loser tonight, and so is Nicole Kidman. Meryl Streep lost tonight. Jessica Lange didn’t win.’ If you’re gonna be in the company of losers, that’s the company to be in.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sarah Paulson
Who is Sarah Paulson?
Sarah Paulson is an American actress, director, and producer who was born and brought up in Tampa, Florida Sarah Catharine Paulson. She is well known for winning different numerous accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award.
How old is Sarah Paulson?
Sarah is an American national born on 17 December 1974, in Tampa, Florida.
How tall is Sarah Paulson?
Sarah stands at a height of 1.68m.
Is Sarah Paulson married?
Paulson is in a relationship with actress Holland Taylor. The couple engaged in 2015. She was engaged to Cherry Jones from 2004 to 2009.
How much is Sarah Paulson worth?
Sarah has an approximate net worth of $10 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Sarah Paulson live?
Because of personal reasons, Sarah has not shared her precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Sarah Paulson dead or alive?
Sarah is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Sarah Paulson Now?
Sarah is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry.
Sarah Paulson Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Steve Paulson
- Henry Paulson
- Merritt Paulson
- Sarah Wall
- Sarah Boxer
- Eric Dane
- Matthew Morrison
- Katie Lowes
- Evan Joseph Asher Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Parents, Autism and Net Worth
- Jenna Fischer Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Sister, Husband, Kids, Movies, Tv-Shows, and Net Worth.
- Annet Mahendru Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Actress, Salary, and Net worth
- Tiffany Rockelle Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Son, Piper Rockelle and Net Worth
- Lee Carter Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Political Career, Net Worth and Champaign
- Joe Manganiello Biography, Age, Wife, Magic Mike, Deathstroke, Movies and Net Worth
Other Famous Media Personalities
- Adam Richman
- Alan Autry
- Alex Curry
- Alex Kraemer
- Alex Scott
- Alexa Datt
- Amanda Taylor
- Amy Lawrence
- Amy Robach
- Ana Maria Polo
- Andrea Canning
- Andrew Fillipponi
- Ari Fleischer
- Ashley Shahahmadi
- Ben Robinson
- Bill Evans
- Boris Sanchez
- Britt Baker
- Brittany Boyer
- Carla Medrano
- Carley Shimkus
- Cecily Tynan
- Charles Gibson
- Cristy Lee
- Dagen Mcdowell
- Dallas Raines
- David Muir
- David Venable
- Dj Akademiks
- Donnie Simpson
- Elizabeth Cook
- Ella Dorsey
- Emily Jones
- Emily Kaplan
- Glenn Kirschner
- Greg Brown
- Greta Van Susteren
- Harris Faulkner
- Jackie Deangelis
- Jackie Redmond
- Jason Rantz
- Jericka Duncan
- Jessica Boyington
- Jessica Chobot
- Jimmy Failla
- Joe Martin
- John Cochran
- Jonathan Lemire
- Joy Reid
- Judy Woodruff
- Kari Lake
- Katie Daryl
- Kayla Braxton
- Keith Morrison
- Kevin O Connor
- Kim Johnson
- Leslie Marshall
- Lori Petty
- Mark Johnson
- Martha Sugalski
- Mattie Breaux
- Melody Holt
- Mia Mastroianni
- Michael Kay
- Michelle Diaz
- Michelle Miller
- Mike Missanelli
- Molly Mccollum
- Molly Rose
- Natalie Pinkham
- Rachel Campos Duffy
- Rachel Scott
- Raul Brindis
- Rob Marciano
- Sarah Richardson
- Shannon Bream
- Trysta Krick
- Vinny Guadagnino
- Whit Johnson
- Zena Foster