Shirleen Allicot Biography and Wiki
Shirleen Allicot is an American journalist born and raised in Guyana, Queens, London United Kingdom. Currently, she is working for WABC-TV as an Eye witness News anchor for the morning and Noon News desk. Before joining WABC, she worked for Wpvi-tv and 12News Hour Connecticut.
Shirleen Allicot Age and Birthday
Shirleen is 46 years old as of 2020, she was born on August 15, 1974, in Guyana, Queens, London, United Kingdom and she celebrates her birthday on 15th August every year.
Shirleen Allicot Height and Weight
Shirleen stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall(1.7 meters). Her weight is not yet disclosed.
Shirleen Allicot Education
Shirleen attended the University of Hofstra where she attained a degree in Broadcast journalism.
Shirleen Allicot Parents
Her parents, who are of African origin moved to New York, USA when she was still young and now holds an American nationality. More information about her parents and whether she has any siblings shall be shared when we have satisfactory details.
Shirleen Allicot Siblings
Shirleen has six siblings but their names are publicly not known.
Shirleen Allicot Husband
Shirleen is married to Jesse Gilmer, who works with the JEG Sports and Entertainment company. The couple tied knots in 2015 are blessed with two kids, Shayla and their lastborn daughter Gigi.
Shirleen Allicot Husband Nationality
Shirleen’s husband was born in the United States of America and holds an American nationality and African-American ethnicity.
Shirleen Allicot Children
Shirleen is a mother of two adorable daughters. They are blessed with two daughters Shayla Joelle Gilmer born on March 15, 2017, and their lastborn Georgina Gilmer born on July 13, 2019.
Shirleen Allicot Baby and Pregnant
Shirleen and her husband Gilmer welcomed their lastborn daughter Georgina Gilmer on July 13, 2019. It was all joy and happiness to the family when they announced the news of their new baby and as of now, Georgina is one year old.
Shirleen Allicot Salary
Shirleen receives an estimated salary of $85,000 dollars per year. However, these figures may vary substantially according to the level of seniority of the employee in question. At the moment, we do not have the exact salary and net worth of Shirleen but we’ll keep tabs and update once it is available.
Shirleen Allicot Net Worth
Shirleen net worth is estimated to be between $500,000 dollars and $1 Million dollars. This includes his assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as a journalist. Through her various sources of income, Shirleen has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Shirleen Allicot Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Shirleen.
Shirleen Allicot Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Shirleen Allicot
- Popular As: Shirleen
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession:
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: African-American
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Shirleen Allicot Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 45 years
- Zodiac Sign: To be updated
- Date of Birth: August 15, 1974
- Place of Birth: Guyana, Queens, London, United Kingdom
- Birthday: 15th August
Shirleen Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height / How Tall?: 1.7 meters tall
- Weight: To be updated
- Eye Color: To be updated
- Hair Color: To be updated
- Shoe Size: To be updated
- Dress Size: To be updated
- Breast Size: To be updated
- Waist Size: To be updated
- Hip Size: To be updated
Shirleen Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): To be updated
- Mother: To be updated
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): To be updated
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Jesse Gilmer
- Children: Shyla and Gigiana
Shirleen Allicot Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Salary: $85,000 dollars
- Source of Income: Journalist
Shirleen House and Cars
- Place of living: Ozone Park, Queens in the Bronx.
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Shirleen Allicot ABC 7 – Eyewitness News
Allicot started her career as a news reporter at Bronx News. She later joined 6ABC Eyewitness News in 2010. She has been a co-anchor of Eyewitness News This Morning and Eyewitness News at Noon. During her time at Action News, There she covered everything from Hurricane Sandy to the Boston Marathon Bombings to the deadly 2015 Amtrak derailment. Among her memorable moments, interviewing First Lady Michelle Obama in the White House Kennedy Garden, and live reports in Chicago for Oprah’s final farewell.
ABC Eye Witness Anchors and Reporters
Her fellow news team at ABC EyeWitness New include:
- Sade Baderinwa
- Lee Goldberg
- Sam Champion
- Ryan Field
- Sam Ryan
- David Novarro
- Ken Rosato
- Michelle Charlesworth
Shirleen Allicot Chicken Curry
Shirleen flavorful chicken curry recipe for Mother’s Day
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
3-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Jamaican curry powder, or similar
- Potatoes, or vegetables of choice
- Hot pepper, optional (scotch bonnets, serrano peppers or habaneros)
- 1 cup chicken broth, or water
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- In a pan add a tablespoon of neutral cooking oil, onions, garlic, and curry powder.
Stir aromatics for 1 minute. Do not let burn.
- Add chicken.
- Add salt to taste.
- Sauté together.
- Add water, or chicken broth once the meat starts to cook through, or if the pot starts to stick.
- Add potatoes. Let cook until semi-soft.
- Add coconut milk and hot pepper.
- Once the potato is completely cooked through, you can turn off the flame.
Frequently Asked Questions About Shirleen Allicot
Who is Shirleen Allicot?
Shirleen is a well-known news anchor for ABC Eyewitness News. Prior to joining ABC News, she worked for Wpvi-tv and 12News Hour Connecticut.
How old is Shirleen Allicot?
Shirleen is an American national born on August 15, 1974, in Guyana, Queens, London, United Kingdom
How tall is Shirleen Allicot?
Shirleen stands at a height of 1.7 meters tall.
Is Shirleen Allicot married?
Yes, she is married to Jesse Gilmer. They got married in 2015 and together they have two children.
How old is Shirleen Allicot’s daughter?
Shirleen and her husband Jesse welcomed their daughter, Gigi July 2019.
What is Shirleen’s husband’s name?
Shirleen has been married for the past five years to Jesse Gilmer together and is blessed with two children.
How much is Shirleen Allicot worth?
Shirleen has an approximate net worth of $1 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the broadcasting industry.
How much does Shirleen Allicot make?
According to our reliable sources, Allicot receives an annual salary of $85,000 US dollars.
Where does Shirleen Allicot live?
She is a resident of Ozone Park, Queens in the Bronx.
Is Shirleen dead or alive?
Shirleen is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Shirleen Now?
Shirleen is pursuing her career in journalism. She is working as a news anchor at ABC News Eyewitness.
What Nationality is Shirleen?
Allicot is of Afro-American ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Shirleen Allicot Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and