Stephanie Courtney Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Stephanie Courtney Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Stephanie Courtney
- 3 Stephanie Courtney Age
- 4 Stephanie Courtney Height
- 5 Stephanie Courtney Weight
- 6 Stephanie Courtney Education
- 7 Stephanie Courtney Family
- 8 Stephanie Courtney Husband
- 9 Stephanie Courtney Baby
- 10 Stephanie Courtney’s Net Worth
- 11 Stephanie Courtney Measurements and Facts
- 12 Stephanie Courtney Career
- 13 Stephanie Courtney Flo
- 14 Stephanie Courtney Goldbergs
- 15 Stephanie Courtney Blades Of Glory
- 16 Stephanie Courtney Heartbreak Kid
- 17 Stephanie Courtney Fred
- 18 Stephanie Courtney Stand Up
- 19 Stephanie Courtney Movies
- 20 Stephanie Courtney TV Shows
- 21 Stephanie Courtney Awards and Nominations
- 22 Stephanie Courtney Rumours and Controversies
- 23 Frequently Asked Question About Stephanie Courtney
- 24 Stephanie Courtney Contacts
- 25 Related Biographies
- 26 Popular Posts
Stephanie Courtney is an accomplished American actress and comedian who was born and brought up in Stony Point, Stony Point, Rockland County, New York, United States of America. She is famously known for playing the advertising character Flo in television and radio commercials for Progressive Corporation beginning in 2008.
10 Quick Facts About Stephanie Courtney
- Name: Stephanie Courtney
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: February 8th
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Birth Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress and Comedian
- Marital Status: Married to Scott Kolanach
- Famous for: playing the advertising character Flo in tv and radio commercials for Progressive Corporation
- Net Worth: $1 to $ 2 Million
Stephanie Courtney Age
Stephanie is 52 years as of 2022. She was born on February 8. 1970, in Stony Point, Rockland County, New York, United States. Courtney celebrates her birthday on February 8th every year. Her birth sign is Aquarius.
Stephanie Courtney Height
Stephanie stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm).
Stephanie Courtney Weight
Stephanie Weighs 60 kg (132 Ibs). Her body figure measurements stand at 34 – 26 – 34 in or 87 – 68 – 87 cm. Known for her beautiful smile and charming personality, Stephanie has blue eyes and her hair color is dark brown. Her gorgeous eye color is one of her most striking features.
Stephanie Courtney Education
Stephanie is a highly educated and qualified person. She attended Binghamton University and graduated from there in 1992 with a degree in English. She played Elizabeth Proctor in ‘The Crucible’ during her university period.
Stephanie Courtney Family
Stephanie Courtney Parents
Stephanie Courtney was born in Stony Point, Rockland County, New York, the youngest of three children. Her father is a history teacher and her mother is a singer. Our efforts to find out more about her parents came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. We will update this section once this information is available.
Stephanie Courtney Siblings
Stephanie is the youngest of three children. Her sister’s name is Jennifer Courtney. She is a sister-in-law of guy Stevenson. However, further information regarding Stephanie’s siblings in detail is currently under review and will be updated once available.
Stephanie Courtney Husband
Stephanie is a married woman. She has been married to Scott Kolanach since November 25, 2008. Her husband is the lighting director for the Groundlings theatre in LA. Scott is a very supportive husband and the couple is enjoying their blissful relationship. The duo has not welcomed any child yet and also, there is no sign of divorce between them.
Stephanie Courtney Baby
The couple has not welcomed any child yet and also, there is no sign of divorce between them. She dismissed the claims of her being pregnant.
Stephanie Courtney’s Net Worth
Stephanie has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress. Through her various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Stephanie Courtney Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Courtney.
Stephanie Courtney Wiki
- Full Names: Stephanie Courtney.
- Popular As: Stephanie Courtney.
- Gender: Female.
- Occupation / Profession: Actress.
- Nationality: American.
- Race / Ethnicity: White.
- Religion: Not Known.
- Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Stephanie Courtney Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 51 Years Old.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.
- Date of Birth: February 8, 1970.
- Place of Birth: Stony Point, Rockland County, New York.
- Birthday: February 8th.
Stephanie Courtney Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 34 – 26 – 34 in or 87 – 68 – 87 cm.
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm).
- Weight: 60 kg (132 Ibs).
- Eye Color: Blue.
- Hair Color: Dark Brown.
- Shoe Size: Pending Update.
- Dress Size: Pending Update.
- Breast Size: 34 in / 87 cm.
- Waist Size: 26 in / 68 cm.
- Hip Size: 34 in / 87 cm.
Stephanie Courtney Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Pending Update.
- Mother: Pending Update.
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Jennifer Courtney.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Scott Kolanach.
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable.
- Children: Sons (Not Known) Daughter(s) (Not Known).
Stephanie Courtney’s Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $6 million dollars as of 2021.
- Salary: Under Review.
- Source of Income: Acting.
Stephanie Courtney Career
Upon graduation, Stephanie moved to New York City and studied with author and writer Meghan Daum, studying acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse while working as Smith Barney chairman Robert S. Greenhill’s evening assistant.
Stephanie moved to Los Angeles after that and spent time with her friend, actress Jennifer Courtney. In LA and at the Aspen Comedy Festival, the two sisters wrote and performed the sketch ‘ Those Courtney Women. ‘ During her early time in Los Angeles, she worked in catering to support herself.
Stephanie made her film career debut in 1998 with the movie ‘ Sweet Bird of You.’ She played her in the movie the character Kate. She appeared in the same year as a waitress in the’ Mr’ TV series. Show with David and Bob. She also provided Mischa Barton’s voice in 2003’s video game ‘ Celebrity Deathmatch.’
Her notable film roles include Sara in ‘ The Brothers Solomon ‘ in 2007, Kevin’s mom in ‘ Fred: The Film ‘ in 2010, Cathy Gile in ‘ Girlfriend’s Day ‘ in 2017, and her TV appearances include Charlotte in ‘ ER ‘ in 2005, Marge in ‘ Mad Men ‘ in 2007, Claire in ‘ Jouse, ‘ Eleanor in ‘ 2 Broke Girls ‘ in 2014, Dr. Deb in ‘ Major Crimes ‘ in 2016, Essie Karp in ‘ The Goldbergs ‘ in 2018, and many more.
Stephanie Courtney Flo
Stephanie has been playing Flo for eight years and has gained notoriety for that role. Flo is a fictional salesperson character appearing in more than 100 commercials for Progressive Corporation, beginning in 2008.
Stephanie Courtney Goldbergs
Starred as Essie Karp in Goldbergs a 2013 TV series. It is based on Goldberg’s childhood and family in the 1980s, complete with a childhood version of himself.
Stephanie Courtney Blades Of Glory
Stephanie starred as a Reporter at sign-ups in the film Blades Of Glory. Blades of Glory is a 2007 American games parody movie coordinated by Josh Gordon and Will Speck and featuring Will Ferrell and Jon Heder as a befuddled pair of prohibited professional skaters who become partners after finding a proviso that will enable them to contend in the game once more.
The film’s story was brought about by Busy Philipps, who “fleshed out the screenplay”; co-scholars Jeff and Craig Cox, be that as it may, dropped her name from the content. The film was created by MTV Films, Red Hour, and Smart Entertainment and discharged on March 30, 2007, by DreamWorks Pictures.
Stephanie Courtney Heartbreak Kid
Stephanie starred as Gayla, Buzz’s wife in the film Heartbreak Kid. After a short fling with a beautiful woman named Lila (Malin Akerman) and at the urging of his friends and family, Eddie (Ben Stiller) proposes marriage.
But Eddie didn’t realize that Lila is a shrew, and she reveals her true nature during their honeymoon. He then meets Miranda (Michelle Monaghan) and is convinced she is his soul mate. Eddie sets out to woo Miranda and extricate himself from his wife’s claws.
Initial release: October 4, 2007 (Russia).
Stephanie Courtney Fred
Stephanie takes the role of Kevin’s mother in the film and wishes for Fred and Kevin to become friends. Fred Figglehorn is in love with his dream girl, Judy, who lives next door.
Kevin, the local bully prevents Fred from seeing Judy until she moves out of town. Fred embarks on a quest to find her in the hope that his feelings will be reciprocated.
Initial release: September 18, 2010 (USA).
Director: Clay Weiner.
Stephanie Courtney Stand Up
Stephanie’s career in comedy started in 1996, with an invite from a friend to perform on a show called Newborn Comic. She had two weeks to create a six-minute routine and since comedy was a big thing to her she felt much more comfortable.
Stand-up was a lot easier for her than trying to stage a play at the theater. It was stand-up that brought Courtney out of California in turn leading her to her true comedic love.
Stephanie Courtney Movies
- 2017 Girlfriend’s Day as Cathy Gile
- 2011 Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred as Kevin’s mom
- 2010 Fred: The Movie as Kevin’s mom
- 2009 Coco Lipshitz: Behind the Laughter as Karen Balsac
- Christmas Eve: Alaska as Melissa
- 2007 Blades of Glory as Reporter at signups
- The Brothers Solomon as Sara
- The Heartbreak Kid as Gayla
- 2006 For Your Consideration as a Boom operator
- 2005 Broadcast 23 as Mrs. Morgan
- 2003 Melvin Goes to Dinner as Alex
- 1998 Sweet Bird of You as Kate
Stephanie Courtney TV Shows
- 2018 The Goldbergs as Essie Karp
- 2016 Major Crimes as Dr. Deb
- 2015 Mike Tyson Mysteries as Mrs. Ensler (voice)
- W/ Bob and David as Jeannie
- 2014 2 Broke Girls as Eleanor
- Comedy Bang! Bang! as Blanche
- You’re the Worst as a Bookstore manager
- 2012 Fred: The Show as Kevin’s mom
- Phineas and Ferb as Additional voices
- 2011 The Looney Tunes Show as Emma Webster (young Granny)
- 2010 The Jay Leno Show as Leno family member
- Sons of Tucson as Denise
- House as Claire
- Men of a Certain Age as Stephanie
- 2009 United States of Tara as Beth
- 2008 Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! as Demons casting director
- Kath & Kim as Ruth
- 2007 Celebrity Deathmatch as Mischa Barton (voice)
- Celebrity Deathmatch as Tina Fey (voice)
- Mad Men as Marge
- Cavemen as Diane
- 2006 Courting Alex as a Ticket agent
- Love spring International as Woman on tape
- Re-Animated as Team member Donna
- 2005 ER as Charlotte
- The Comeback as Carolina
- 2004 Significant Others as Pam
- Faking the Video as a Fake producer
- Without a Trace as Lynette Shaw
- Tom Goes to the Mayor as Various voices
- 2003 The Man Show as Various
- Sketch Pad as Various
- 2002 Everybody Loves Raymond as Woman
- 2001 Angel as Gwen (Files and Records)
- 2000 Tenacious D as Various
- 1998 Mr. Show with Bob and David as Waitress
Stephanie Courtney Awards and Nominations
Stephanie won Copper Wing Award in the category Best Ensemble Acting for ‘Melvin Goes to Dinner’ in 2003, and was nominated for Streamy Award in the category Best Ensemble Cast in a Web Series for ‘Back on Topps’ in 2010.
Stephanie Courtney Rumours and Controversies
There was a rumor that Stephanie had been killed in an automobile accident but later found that it was a prank promulgated by BuzzFeed, which is a site devoted to spreading false news about celebrities.
Frequently Asked Question About Stephanie Courtney
Who is Stephanie Courtney?
Stephanie is an American actress and comedian. She is famously known for playing the advertising character Flo in television and radio commercials for Progressive Corporation beginning in 2008.
How old is Stephanie Courtney?
Stephanie is 52 years as of 2022. She is an American national born on February 8, 1970, in Stony Point, Rockland County, New York.
How tall is Stephanie Courtney?
Stephanie stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm).
Is Stephanie Courtney married?
Yes, Stephanie is married to Scott Kolanach. They got married in 2008. The couple resides in Los Angeles.
How much is Stephanie Courtney worth?
Stephanie has a net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2022. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
How much does Stephanie Courtney make?
According to our reliable sources, Stephanie’s annual salary is currently under review. Nevertheless, we are keeping tabs and will update you once this information is available.
Where does Stephanie Courtney live?
Stephanie is a resident of Los Angeles, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Stephanie Courtney dead or alive?
Stephanie is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
How did Stephanie Courtney understand her abilities to act?
When Stephanie was a university student, she was offered a part in the play ‘The Crucible’. The process of rehearsals and acting was so absorbing that she made up her mind to become an actress.
What personality was created especially for commercials?
Stephanie has made a sparkling image of a cashier whose name is Flo. She is kind, enthusiastic, and very funny as she has a vintage hairdo and makeup that is created as non-professional and too heavy. Due to this personality, the advertisings for the company named ‘Progressive Corporation’ are extremely popular.
Has Stephanie Courtney ever appeared on the stage?
Stephanie is in the cast of the theatre which is located in Los Angeles. It is named ‘The Groundlings’. It is specialized in sketches.
Stephanie Courtney Contacts
- Facebook: Pending Update.
- Tiktok: Pending Update.
- Website: Pending Update.
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Grant Show
- Kaitlyn Dias
- Kam Carman
- Bianca Wallace
- Stephanie Swift
- Courtney Ford
- Stephanie Charles
- Stephanie Romanov
- Stephanie Bennet
- Stephanie March
- Stephanie Mills
- Stephanie Zimbalist
- Kendall Toole Bio, Age, Wiki, Height, Husband, Parents and Net Worth
- Jenna Fischer Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Sister, Husband, Kids, Movies, Tv-Shows, and Net Worth.
- Annet Mahendru Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Actress, Salary, and Net worth
- LaMelo Ball Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Shoes, Tattoo, Salary, Net Worth
- Joe Manganiello Biography, Age, Wife, Magic Mike, Deathstroke, Movies and Net Worth
- Ryan Gosling Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Kids, Movies, Drive, Notebook, and Net Worth.
Other Famous Musicians and Entertainers
- Andrew Ridgeley
- Barbara Mandrell
- Bill Anderson
- Billy Currington
- Brandon Lake
- Bree Runway
- Brent Smith
- Buddy Guy
- Carin Leon
- Carl Thomas Dean
- Cheryl Scott
- Chino Moreno
- Chris Motionless
- Chuck Mangione
- Claudine Longet
- Clifton Davis
- Colt Ford
- Connie Smith
- Cory Asbury
- Courtney Laplante
- Deray Davis
- Derek Trucks
- Dj Screw
- Don Felder
- Donald Fagen
- Donnie Wahlberg
- Easton Corbin
- Ed Ames
- Elliana Walmsley
- Eva Marie Saint
- Faizon Love
- Gavin Magnus
- Gerald Levert
- Grace Slick
- Gracie Abrams
- Irene Cara
- Jack Hartmann
- John Aniston
- John Crist
- John Rzeznik
- Johnny Mathis
- Johnny Suh
- Jon Pardi
- Kari Jobe
- Katie Noel
- Layton Greene
- Lisa Simone
- Lukas Haas
- Lzzy Hale
- Manwell Reyes
- Mark Lowry
- Matteo Lane
- Merrick Hanna
- Mick Mars
- Mickey Gilley
- Navarone Garibaldi
- Nephew Tommy
- Noah Schnacky
- Otis Williams
- Pam Grier
- Patty Loveless
- Patty Smyth
- Peter Cetera
- Ramon Ayala
- Rio Da Yung Og
- Rubi Rose
- Ryan Upchurch
- Rylo Rodriguez
- Sam Waterston
- Samantha Fish
- Shirley Caesar
- Struggle Jennings
- Taylor Hicks
- Terry Melcher
- Till Lindemann
- Trevor Wallace