Tanja Raunig Biography
Tanja Raunig born 3rd May 1989 in Haimburg Völkermarkt is an Austrian actress . Raunig graduated from the Matura in 2008 . At the Klagenfurt Conservatory, she was educated in classical singing during the advanced level of Ulrike Finder. From 2008 to 2011 she received her acting training at the drama school Krauss in Vienna. Her sister Kerstin Raunig is also an actress.
Tanja Raunig Career
Tanja had her first theater engagement in 2007 with the lead role as Pippi Longstocking at Articiello Klagenfurt. Already during her acting education she appeared among other things in 2007 and 2008 at the South Carinthian Summer Games, in 2009 and 2010 in the Schlosstheater Albeck and in 2011 at the Hoftheater Mauthausen.
Immediately after graduating from drama school Krauss ,she got her first role at the Theater der Jugend in Vienna. In Ulrich Hub’s version of The King’s Favorite Child , an adaptation of Shakespeare’s classic King Lear , she played the Cordelia and the Fool. Since then she has been a member of the ensemble of the Theater der Jugend. In 2013 she starred in a staging by Henry Mason the role of Hermia in the Midsummer Night’s Dream at the Salzburg Festival . In 2015 she took over the lead role in Alice in Wonderland at the Summer Games Melk, where she joined the following year both in the Odyssey , and in the musical revue Proud Marywas seen. In 2015 she was nominated for the role of Pony Hats in Emil and the detectives for the youngest Nestroy. Directed by Emmy Werner , she was seen in 2017 at the Raimundspiele Gutenstein in Der Alpenkönig and the misanthrope as a little painting and a little salt. In 2018 she made her debut at the Stadttheater Klagenfurt.
She got the role of Feli Fuhrmann in the “Aufschneider” at her first casting,in the year2009, in which she played the daughter of Ursula Strauss and Josef Hader. Since then she has appeared in various film and television productions. Since 2010 she belongs to the regular cast of the Austrian crime scene. In it she plays Claudia Eisner, the daughter of the commissioner. In September 2011 she was seen in the 3D horror film One Way Trip 3D as Lilli. For this performance, she was awarded the prize for the best actress at the fright nights 2012.
Tanja Raunig Awards
- 2012: Fright Nights, Best Actress Award in a Horror Movie for One Way Trip 3D
- 2015: Nestroy , nomination in the category Best Offspring Female for Emil and the detectives.
Tanja Raunig Films and Movies
- 2009-2010: Tom Turbo: Tom Turbo is a series of books by Austrian author Thomas Brezina. The stories feature Tom Turbo, a bike who is able to talk and do one hundred and eleven tricky things. He and his friends Karo (Karolin Klicker) and Klaro (Konstantin Klicker) try to catch ‘the ever bad guy’ Fritz Fantom. With each of the original books, a detective gimmick would be delivered which would be used by Karo and Klaro during the current ‘case’.
- 2010: Aufschneider: Aufschneider is the title of a two-part Austrian TV movie by David Schalko , produced in 2009 by Superfilm for the ORF and arte . The script was written by Schalko and Josef Hader . The film is about the pathologist Prof. dr. Fuhrmann, whose distorted views of life come to the fore over and over again and let him be teased in his family as well as professional environment and lead to problems. His opponent in the clinic is the surgeon Dr. Böck, who always gets in his way. Therefore, he strives to Böck prove a malpractice.
- 2011: SOKO Donau – At the limit since: SOKO Donau is an Austrian television series. SOKO is an abbreviation of the term “Sonderkommission” (Special [Police] Commission – meaning special investigation team) in German.
- 2011: crime scene
- 2011: Retribution
- 2011: extinguished
- 2012: No escape
- 2012: Wrong packed
- 2013: Between the fronts
- 2013: Unforgotten
- 2014: abysses
- 2014: cover name Kidon
- 2016: The art of war
- 2017: shock
- 2011: One Way Trip 3D
- 2012: SOKO Kitzbühel – And nothing was as before
- 2012: Diamond fever or buy a colorful balloon
- 2015: SOKO Danube – slowed down
- 2016: SOKO Kitzbühel – Delivered
- 2007: Tartuffe, Summer Games Eberndorf
- 2008: The Florentine hat, summer games Eberndorf
- 2009: The Brandner Kaspar, Albecker Schlosstheater
- 2010: Lord Arthur’s Crime, Albecker Palace Theater
- 2011: Dangerous Liaisons, Hoftheater Mauthausen
- 2012: King’s favorite child, Theater of Youth
- 2012: How to become immortal, Theater of Youth
- 2013: A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Salzburg Festival
- 2013: The Neverending Story Part 1, Theater of Youth
- 2013: Karlsson from the roof, theater of youth
- 2014: The Neverending Story Part 2, Theater of Youth
- 2015: Emil and the detectives, Theater of Youth
- 2015: Alice in Wonderland, Summer Games Melk
- 2015: Live is Life, Musikrevue Summer Games Melk
- 2016: Kalle Blomquist, Theater of Youth
- 2016: Odyssey, Summer Games Melk
- 2016: A ship will come, Musikrevue summer games Melk
- 2017: The Nutcracker, Theater of Youth
- 2017: The Alpenkönig and the misanthrope, Raimundspiele Gutenstein
- 2018: Rumpelstilz !, Musical Stadttheater Klagenfurt
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.