Alikiba (Ali Saleh Kiba) was born on 26th November 1986 in Iringa, Tanzania. He is a Tanzanian recording artist, and singer-songwriter. In 2017 he became the director of Rockstar4000. On 20 May 2016, he signed a deal with Sony Music Entertainment.
Ali Kiba released his album Cinderella which broke record as the best selling album in East African countries including Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda. He is best known for his hit songs Mwana, “Aje” , “Chekecha Cheketua” “Cinderella”, “Nakshi Mrembo”, “Usiniseme,” “Dushelele”, “Single Boy with Lady Jaydee”, “Mapenzi”, “Yana Run Dunia”, and “Macmuga”, and for his collaboration with R. Kelly and other African musicians on the One8 project.
Alikiba Education Background
Alikiba attended Upanga Primary School in Dar es salaam before proceeding to secondary school.
Alikiba Music Career
In 2004 after completing his high school he wrote his first song ‘Maria’ and began working on his first album the same year. In 2005 he turned down an offer from a Ugandan soccer team so that he can persue music despite being talented as a super player.
He rose to prominence in 2007 after realizing Cinderella Album. The album’s top single, Cinderella was an instant hit and made it to number one on all Tanzania’s music charts. The hit crossed over to Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda. He later came to be known in the East Africa region for his hits MacMuga, Nakshi Mrembo and Mali Yangu.
Following his return after a silence of three years, he released the singles “Mwana” and “Chekecha”. He won six awards at the 2015 Tanzania Music Awards and broke the record on Mkito.com for the most downloaded song of 2015.
Alikiba is under his label Rockstar4000, on 20th May 2016 he was signed by Sony Music Entertainment. He is populary known for his hit songs: Aje, Mwana, Chekecha Cheketua, Cinderella, Nakshi Mrembo, Usiniseme, Dushelele, Single Boy, Mapenzi Yana Run Dunia, Macmuga and for his collaboration with R. Kelly and other African musicians in One8 project.
Alikiba new song
- Mac Muga
- Nakshi Mrembo
- Mapenzi yana run Dunia
- Mali Yangu
- Alikiba – Cinderella
- Nakshi Nakshi
- Single Boy (feat. Lady Jd)
- Naksh Mrembo
- Single Boy
- Zaidi Yangu
- Single Boy (feat. Lady JayDee)
- Dunia Imemtupa
- Nakashi Mrembo
- my everything
- Ndugu Yangu
- Ntakuona Wapi
- Naksh naksh
- Simzima We
- Ali Kiba – Mac Muga
- FAR AWAY Feat. CHIDI BENZ
- Mapenzi Yana Run Dunia
- Usiwatese Yatima
- Nakshi Nakshi Mrembo
- Mac muga (cont2)
- Utamu wa mapenzi ft Berry Black
- Nichum – Ali Kiba
Alikiba video download
- 2012 – Tanzania Music Awards – Best Zouk /Rhumba Song – Dushelele
- 2012 – Tanzania Music Awards – Best Collaboration – Nai Nai with Ommy Dimpoz
- 2015 – Tanzania Music Awards – Best Male Artist
- 2015 – Tanzania Music Awards – Best Male Performer
- 2015 – Tanzania Music Awards – Song Writer of the year
- 2015 – Tanzania Music Awards – Song Of The Year – Mwana
- 2015 – Tanzania Music Awards – Afro Pop Song Of the year – Mwana
- 2015 – Tanzania Music Awards – Best Collaboration – Kiboko Yangu With Mwana FA
- 2016 – Watsup Music Awards – Best African Rnb Video – Aje
- 2016 – Watsup Music Awards – Best African Rnb Video – Aje
- 2016 – Watsup Music Awards – Best East African Video – Aje
- 2016 – BEFFTA Awards – Best African Act – Aje
- 2016 – BEFFTA Awards – Video Of The Year – Aje
- 2016 – MTV Europe Music Awards – Best International Act: Africa
- 2016 – Nafca – Favorite Artist Won
- 2016 – Nafca – Favorite Song – Mwana
- 2016 – East Africa TV Awards – Best Male Artist – Aje
- 2016 – East Africa TV Awards – Song of The Year – Aje
- 2016 – East Africa TV Awards – Video Of The Year – Aje
- 2016 – ASFA Awards (Uganda) – Most Stylish Artiste East Africa – Aje
- 2016 – ASFA Awards (Uganda) – Most Fashionable Music Video Africa – Aje
- 2016 – Soundcity Awards – Video Of The Year – Aje
- 2016 – TZ_INSTA_Awards – Top Trending Song – Aje
- 2016 – Best Celebrity Player Awards (Uganda) – Best Celebrity Player
- 2016 – WANNAMusic Awards 2016 (FRANCE) – People Choice – Aje
Alikiba Net Worth
- He has an estimated networth of about $4 million.
His parents are Tombwe Njere and Saleh Omari. He is the first born in a family of four. His siblings are Abdu Saleh Kiba, Zabibu Saleh Kiba and Abubakar Saleh Kiba.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Ali Kiba Children
Alikiba has three children; two daughters, Amiya Kiba and Chamy Kiba and a son Prince Sameer Kiba. However, he has never settled down with any of his three baby mamas saying that there has been lack of understanding in the relationships, and that he has never seen any of the three as a suitable mate.
Ali Kiba’s Wife; Here are 5 Things You Need To Know About Her
After their colourful wedding that saw Hassan Joho attending, Ali Kiba and his wife Amina Khalef got everyone talking how they managed to keep the relationship under wraps.
However what lots of people are curious about is Ali Kiba’s wife Amina.
Here are 5 things you need know about the goddess;
1. Amina is 23 Yrs Old and of Arab Descent.Her parents hail from the Middle East. Originally from the Oman state.
2. She hails from Kongowea in Mombasa, Kenya
3. She’s an accountant by profession. However she’s working under Mombasa Governor Hassan Ali Joho’s office as a fiscal analyst in the finance department.
4. She’s both beauty and brains. She attended stepping stone primary school and later joined Star of the sea secondary in Mombasa. For her undergraduate programme she attended United States International University (USIU) to pursue Accounting.
5. She started dating the Tanzanian Superstar in 2016 and the two have managed to keep it as a secret till recently when they took their nuptials. Her relationship came about after Kiba’s relationship failed with his fellow Tnazanian Jokate Mwegelo.
How I met Ali Kiba, Amina Khalef reveals after wedding
Amina Khalef, now married to Tanzanian Bongo star Ali Kiba, has opened up on how she met the Seduce Me hit maker.
The two tied the knot on Thursday at Masjid Ul Kulthum mosque in Kizingo. The exclusive nikaa ceremony was only attended by close family members to the two and friends were allowed to the ceremony.
Among the dignitaries who attended Kiba’s high-flying ceremony were Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho, his brother Abubakar Joho (Abu).
Amina disclosed that she met her newly wedded husband during his frequent visits to Mombasa when Governor Joho was campaigning.
“I met Ali Kiba during his frequent visits to Mombasa, which were during Joho’s campaign period, when he was contesting for the governorship,” she told the Star’s Word Is.
Little was known about their relationship until a few days ago when rumours hit social media of their planned wedding.
She said they kept their relationship from the public’s eye because it is in line with the Muslim tradition.
“It’s because it’s part of Islamic teaching,” she said.
Being of Oman origin, Amina was born and brought up at Tel Aviv area in Kongowea, Mombasa.
She schooled at Stepping Stone Preparatory Primary School and later joined Star of the Sea for her secondary education. She is also a staunch Muslim. At a very age, she was enrolled at Bahrain Madrassa for her religious education.
Prior to tying the knot with the Bongo superstar, Amina has been practicing accountancy which is her area of expertise.
The couple will permanently relocate to Tabata, Dar es Salaam where Kiba has built a posh mansion tastefully designed with luxurious finishings imported from China and Dubai.
They will fly to Italy for their honeymoon.