Ben Pol Biography
Ben Pol whose real name is Benard Michael Paul Mnyang’anga was born on 8th September 1989 in Tanzania. He is a Tanzanian Bongo artiste famous for his song Sophia.
Ben Pol Age
- He was born on September 8, 1989 ( 29 years as at 2017)
He was born and raised Dar es salaam, Tanzania. He is the second born in a family of four. His family lived in Vigugunti slums in Dar es salaam. His mother was a home based singer. He completed his secondary education in 2009 at Azania Secondary school.
Ben Pol Music Career
At the age of 17 while at Azania secondary school he began singing with his school mates. In 2010 he released his debut album ‘Maboma’.
Ben Pol’s last production, “Sophia”, a major hit in 2015, reached the highest ranks of most notable charts. Other well known hits from this “Dodoma boy” are “Jikubali”, “Samboira”, “Unanichora” feat. Joh Makini, “Maneno”, “My Number One Fan” and “Nikikupata” to name just a few songs out of a long catalogue of music from this Bongo talent.
Ben Pol Songs
1. Phone (feat. Mr Eazi)
2. Moyo Mashine
6. Sophia (feat. Mswaki)
7. Ningefanyaje (feat. Avril & Rossie M)
11. Number One Fan
12. Phone (feat. Mr. Eazi)
13. Maumivu feat. One
15. 3 (feat. Dar***a)
16. Tatu (feat. Dar***a)
18. Maneno Maneno
19. SOPHIA (Official Video)
20. Samboira (Remix)
21. MOYO MASHINE | JohVenturetz.com
22. Tulia Kwangu
26. Ningefanyaje (feat. Avril Rossie M)
28. Namba 1 fan
29. Phone Ft. Mr Eazi
30. MOYO MASHINE (Official Video)
31. Phone (Featuring Mr Eazi)
32. Ben Pol feat. One The Incredible-Maumivu
33. Ben Pol
34. Number one funn
35. Phone | tooxclusive.com.ng
36. Ben Pol – SOPHIA (Official Video)
37. Moja Moja
38. Maneno Official Music video
39. Pete (Live Version)
40. Nikikupata ( Official Video HQ)
43. Ben Pol – Sophia – Brand new Audio Song 2015
44. Majonzi (feat. Lucci)
46. Wa Ubani (feat. Alice)
47. Nikikupata (Acoustic Version)
- 2013: Best Male Vocalist Of The Year, Under 30 Youth Awards 2013.
- 2013: Best Song Writer,Tanzania Music Awards
- 2012: Best R&B Song, My Number One Fan, Tanzania Music Awards.
- 2011: Best R&B Song,Nikikupata,Tanzania Music Awards.
In 2015 he participated in the Coke studio season 3 and he was dubbed the “Tanzania R&B prodigy” he partnered with Kenyan rapper Wangechi.
Ben Pol Girlfriend
Ben Pol’s girlfriend is comedian Anna Exavery who goes by the stage name Ebitoke. The two have been nicknamed #Bentoke, a fusion of their names.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
They have denied claims that their relationship has fizzled out. The couple only (allegedly) recently started dating but social media users are casting their doubts on their relationship due to reports that Ben Pol was paid by Timamu TV as part of Ebitoke’s comedic acts.
However Ben Pol has denied those claims and said whatever transpired between them was authentic. Ebitoke on the other hand in a radio interview revealed that they are keeping their relationship discreet.
“Right now Ben Pol and I are keeping things private, I won’t say anything negative about Bentoke, because he does not post photos of me on social media,” she told Times FM.
The comedian went on to say that they are planning on working together and since Ben Pol has more experience in the entertainment industry, he will be guiding her along.