- 1 Taylor Kinney Biography
- 2 Taylor Kinney Measurements and Facts
- 3 Taylor Kinney Actor
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions about Taylor Kinney
Taylor Kinney Biography
Taylor Kinney is a renowned American actor and model who was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Kinney is famously known for playing Mason Lockwood in The Vampire Diaries, Jared in Zero Dark Thirty, Phil in The Other Woman, and Chicago Fire Department Lieutenant Kelly Severide in Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., and Chicago Med.
Taylor Kinney Age
Taylor is 40 years old as of 2021, he was born Taylor Jackson Kinney on July 15, 1981, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on July 15, every year and his birth sign is Cancer.
Taylor Kinney Height
Taylor stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches, or 179 m. He has brown eyes and his hair color is dark brown.
Taylor Kinney Weight
Taylor Weighs 83 kg or 182 Lbs.
Taylor Kinney Education
Taylor is a highly educated and qualified person. He graduated from Lancaster Mennonite School. He also studied Business Management at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Taylor Kinney Family
Taylor was born to Pamela Kinney(mother), a Heisler and Dental Hygienist, and Daniel Kinney(father), a Banker. He spent his childhood with his three siblings brothers namely Adam Kinney, Ryan Kinney, and Trent Kinney.
Taylor Kinney Brothers
Kinney has three brothers, Adam Kinney, Ryan Kinney, and Trent Kinney.
Taylor Kinney Wife
Kinney is engaged to Singer, Lady Gaga. The couple began having an affair in 2011 and have worked together upon releasing the single “You and I” in Nebraska. The couple got engaged in February 2015 and looking forward to getting married.
Taylor Kinney and Lady Gaga Dating
Taylor is currently dating his longtime girlfriend, Lady Gaga, a celebrated singer-songwriter. The two first met in Nebraska while working on the music video for her song “You and I”, and started dating soon afterward.
Taylor Kinney Children
As of now, there isn’t any documented report on the public records about Taylor and his girlfriend Lady Gaga having kids. Nevertheless, this information is currently under review and will be updated once we get it from a credible source.
Taylor Kinney Net Worth
Taylor has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2021. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Actor. Through his various sources of income, Taylor has been able to accumulate a good fortune, but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Taylor Kinney Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Taylor;
Taylor Kinney Wiki
- Full Names: Taylor Jacks Kinney
- Popular As: Kinney
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor and Model
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Mixed (English, German ancestry, Swiss-German descent)
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Taylor Kinney Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 40 Years Old.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Date of Birth: July 15, 1981
- Place of Birth: Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Birthday: July 15.
Taylor Kinney Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 10 inches or 179 cm
- Weight: 83 kg or 182 Lbs
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Taylor Kinney Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Daniel Kinney
- Mother: Pamela Kinney
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Adam, Ryan, and Trent
- Marital Status: Dating
- Wife/Spouse: Not Available
- Dating / Girlfriend: Engaged to Lady Gaga
- Children: Not known
Taylor Jackson Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $8 million dollars as of 2021
- Salary: Not known
- Source of Income: His career as an actor and model
Taylor Kinney Actor
Taylor played Luke Gianni on Fashion House (2006) on MyNetworkTV and played Glenn Morrison on Trauma on NBC. He had a recurring role in the supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries, joining the cast during the second season as Mason Lockwood. In 2011, he was featured in Lady Gaga’s music video for the song “You and I“.
In 2012, he landed a starring role on Chicago Fire, a drama series that follows the lives of firefighters and paramedics. Kinney plays Lieutenant Kelly Severide on Rescue Squad 3 opposite former House star Jesse Spencer.
Also in 2012, Kinney featured on the big screen in Kathryn Bigelow‘s acclaimed war drama Zero Dark Thirty. In 2012, he guest-starred on Shameless as Craig, the former high school crush of the lead character Fiona.
Taylor Kinney Vampire Diaries
Taylor portrayed Mason Lockwood on the American supernatural teen drama television series ‘The Vampire Diaries’. The series is based on ‘The Vampire Diaries novel by L. J. Smith. He’s joining the cast during its second season, where he was given recurring roles from season 2 to 3rd season, for 9 episodes.
Taylor Kinney Chicago Fire
Taylor portrayed Chicago Fire Department Lieutenant Kelly Severide on the American action-drama television series ‘Chicago Fire’. He has cast a starring role who served as third in command to Battalion Chief Wallace Boden, in charge of the Rescue Squad 3 at Firehouse 51 and the officer. The series was created by Michael Brandt and Derek Haas with Dick Wolf as an executive producer.
Taylor Kinney Movies
- 2007 – White Air as Frank
- 2007 – Furnace as Bill Jamison
- 2010 – Scorpio Men on Prozac as May’s Lover
- 2011 – Prodigal as Brad Searcy
- 2012 – Least Among Saints as Jesse
- 2012 – Stars in Shorts as Brad Searcy
- 2012 – Zero Dark Thirty as Jared
- 2014 – The Other Woman as Phil Hampton
- 2015 – Consumed as Eddie
- 2015 – Rock the Kasbah as Private Barnes
- 2016 – The Forest as Aiden
- 2018 – Here and Now as Jordan
Taylor Kinney TV Shows
- 2006 – Fashion House as Luke Gianni
- 2007 – What About Brian as Jared
- 2008 – Bones as Jimmy Fields
- 2009–2010 – Trauma as Glenn Morrison
- 2010–2011 – The Vampire Diaries as Mason Lockwood
- 2011 – A Mann’s World as France
- 2011 – Five as Tommy
- 2011 – CSI: NY as Jason Locke
- 2011 – Rizzoli & Isles as Jesse Wade
- 2012 – Dating Rules for My Future Self as Dave
- 2012 – Shameless as Craig Heisner
- 2012 – Castle as Darren Thomas
- 2012 – Breakout Kings as Perry
- 2012–present – Chicago Fire as Lieutenant Kelly Severide
- 2014–present – Chicago P.D. as Lieutenant Kelly Severide
- 2015–present – Chicago Med as Lieutenant Kelly Severide
Frequently Asked Questions about Taylor Kinney
Who is Taylor Jackson?
Taylor Jackson is an American actor and model. He is known for playing Mason Lockwood in The Vampire Diaries, Jared in Zero Dark Thirty, Phil in The Other Woman, and Chicago Fire Department Lieutenant Kelly Severide in Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., and Chicago Med.
How old is Taylor Jackson?
Taylor is an American national born on 15 July 1981, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
How tall is Taylor Jackson?
Taylor stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
Is Taylor Jackson married?
No, Jackson is currently dating the renowned Singer Lady Gaga. The couple began having an affair in 2011 and have worked together upon releasing the single “You and I” in Nebraska.
How much is Taylor Jackson worth?
Taylor has a net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2021. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Jackson live?
Because of personal reasons, Taylor has not shared his precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Is Jackson dead or alive?
Taylor is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Kinney Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.