Who Is Thami Ngubeni | Thami Ngubeni Biography and Wiki
Thami Ngubeni is a South African Actress, Writer, Editor, Media Personality and Producer. She was born on 31st January 1975 in Katlegong in South Africa.
Thami Ngubeni Age and Birthday
She is 45 years old as of 2020, she was born on 31st January 1975, South African, Africa. She celebrates her birthday on 31st January 1975, every year. She is 45 years old as of 2020.
Thami Ngubeni Height and Weight
She appears to be quite tall in her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Thami Ngubeni Parents
After doing our research, details about her parents are not available and it is also not known if she has any siblings.
Thami Ngubeni Husband
She likes to keep her personal life private hence information about her dating life is not available. It is therefore not known whether she is married or she has any children. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Thami Ngubeni Facts and Body Measurements
Here are some interesting facts you don’t want to miss about Thami Ngubeni
- Full Name: Thami Ngubeni
- Age/ How Old?: 45 years old
- Date of Birth: 31st January 1975
- Place of Birth: South African, Africa
- Education: To be Updated
- Birthday: 31st January
- Nationality: America
- Father’s Name: To be Updated
- Mother’s Name: To be Updated
- Siblings: To be Updated
- Husband: To be Updated
- Children/ Kids: To be Updated
- Height/ How tall?: To be Updated
- Weight: To be Updated
- Profession: Actress
- Net worth: To be Updated
Thami Ngubeni Acting Career
She acted on the soapie Generations, the drama series Molo Fish and the comedies Suburban Bliss and Going Up. In 2004 she acted in the film Critical Assignment as Sabina and also in the film Country of My Skull but her scenes were deleted. In 2006 she played a lead role in the Wineland drama series Known Gods, as the character of Nana Soci. In 2007 she played one of the lead doctors, Dr. Ingrid Nyoka, in the medical drama series Jozi-H. Her theatre credits include Romeo and Juliet as Juliet, Sizwe Banzi is Dead as Sizwe, The Crucible as Tituba, and Fagin in Oliver Twist.
Career in media
She has been a host and interviewer on the lifestyle magazine show Free Spirit. In 2011 she hosted her show The Scarlet Lounge on DStv’s Christian channel ONE Gospel.
She has been a newsreader and the host of her shows on Metro FM including an entertainment show and a motivational show The Sacred Space. She has also worked as a DJ at the American Radio Network (ARN), a syndicated cable network covering the greater L.A. region. She owns Tamzin media that creates and produces media for TV, film, radio, and print.
Thami Ngubeni Sacred Space
Sacred Space With Thami Ngubeni On Metro Fm Sundays From 06:00- 09:00.
Thami Ngubeni Foundation – The Thami Ngubeni Foundation
The Thami Ngubeni Foundation is a non-profit organization established by Thami Ngubeni to further philanthropic causes on the African continent. In all its initiatives, The Thami Ngubeni Foundation aims to Help, Support, Inspire and Educate.
The Pillars of The Thami Ngubeni Foundation are: Education, Health, Human Trafficking, Youth & Gender Issues, Feeding & Nutrition, Prison & Inmate Rehabilitation, Peace & Conflict Resolutions & Prevention. The Thami Ngubeni Foundation will identify educational and charitable initiatives from the community relating to each of the Pillars and distribute 50% of the profit from the monthly membership fees of The Hand That Gives accordingly. 20% of these funds will be given back to underprivileged education in South Africa and will be distributed by the Rotary Basic Education & Literacy Fund.
Thami Ngubeni Top Famous Quotes
- The obligation of the state is to guarantee freedom of religion, and that implies dealing with all of them on an equal footing.
- For every rule there is always an exception: this too can be depended upon.
- The sun meets not the springing bud that stretches towards him with half the certainty that God, the source of all good, communicates himself to the soul that longs to partake of him.
- The goals you don’t set reveal the dreams you don’t do.
- Everything human is alien to me
- . New York is fantastic, and I’ve done several films in Los Angeles which I really enjoyed, but I don’t think that America is the be-all and end-all. I’ll follow the good work wherever it may be.
- It is needless to say how great has been the influence of the doctrine of Evolution, or rather perhaps of the method of investigation to which it has given birth, upon the study of history, especially the history of institutions.
- My inner goddess is jumping up and down, clapping her hands like a five -year- old.
- People aren’t daft, … give ’em a bit of love and they’ll never stray
- All I really need is a song in my heart, food in my belly, and love in my family.
- . Fear and hope are alike underneath
Thami Ngubeni Positions
- 2011: Host of Christian Channel ONE Gospel, The Scarlet Lounge Dtv
- 2007: Actress of Jozi-H.
- May 2007 – May 2008: Editor at The Oprah Magazine.
- 2003: Host of BET Grammys Party
- September 1999 – Present: Managing Director of Thamzin Media.
- 1999 – 2006: Writer and Producer at Fremantle Media.
- Radio Broadcaster at Radio 2000.
- Radio Broadcaster, The Sacred Space, Metro FM.
Thami Ngubeni Net worth
She has not revealed her net worth. She is a simple person and never likes to attract public attention by publicly displaying her wealth. However, this section is under review, we will update you when details about her net worth are revealed.
Thami Ngubeni Awards and Honors
- Best TV Talkshow for ‘Life with Thami’ during the 2014 SA Films and TV Awards, 2014.
- Miss South Africa, 1998.
- Miss African Times, 1997.
Frequently Asked Questions About Thami Ngubeni
Who is Thami Ngubeni?
She is a South African Actress, Writer, Editor, Media Personality and Producer.
How old is Thami Ngubeni?
She is an African national born on 31st January 1975, South African, Africa.
How tall is Thami Ngubeni?
She has not shared her height with the public. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Thami Ngubeni married?
Details about her love life are still under review. We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about her love life.
How much is Thami worth?
She has not yet revealed her net worth. We will update this section when we get and verify information about the wealth and properties under her name.
How much does Thami make?
She has not revealed her salary. However, this section is under review, we will update you when details about her salary are revealed.
Where does Thami live?
She is a resident of South Africa, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Thami dead or alive?
She is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Thami Social Media Handles
View this post on Instagram
Good Morning Lord, what would U have me do today? Holy Spirit, please cleanse and heal me, comfort, direct,instruct me, enable me, work through me🙏🏾 For Today’s Full Word Matt. 25 pls click link in bio @sacredtvafrica #TheSacredSpace #SALockdown May our Lord meet you in your place of need 🙌🏾🙏🏾❤️
Thami Ngubeni Interview
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.