Thami Ngubeni Biography and Wiki
Thami Ngubeni is a renowned South African Actress, TV Presenter, News Anchor, Writer, Editor, Radio Personality and Producer who was born and brought-up in Katlehong, South Africa. Currently, she works at for Newsroom 405 as News Anchor and at METRO FM as a Radio Host. She also works for Thamzim Media as a Managing Director.
She is also known for her roles on several films including ‘Critical Assignment’ as Sabina Siko and in ‘Country of My Skull’. She has worked for OPRAH MAGAZINE and ASSOCIATED Magazines as a Magazine Editor and for Fremantlemedia SA as a TV Producer and Development Executive. She gained wide recognition when she started working as a Presenter of several TV shows in her teenage years
Read more on Thami Ngubeni (Actress) Bio-Wiki-Age-Married-Wedding-CD-Foundation-METRO FM-Sacred Place-Lucas Radebe-Quotes, and more.
Thami Ngubeni Age
Ngubeni is 35 years old as of 2020, she was born on 31 January 1975, in Katlehong, South Africa. She celebrates her birthday on 31st January every year and her birth sign is Aquarius.
Thami Ngubeni Height and Weight
Thami stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.70 meters) and has a moderate weight. She also appears to be quite tall in stature in her photos.
Thami Ngubeni Family, Parents and Siblings
Ngubeni was born and raised by her parents in Katlehong, South Africa. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of her parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Thami Ngubeni Wedding, Is she Married?
Thami has not gone public with her relationship, it is not publicly known whether she is married or in a relationship. Her partner will be updated as soon as possible.
Thami Ngubeni Children
As of 2020, there isn’t any documented report about her having any children. However, this information is currently under review and will be updated once we get it from a believable source.
Thami Ngubeni Net Worth
Ngubeni has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress, TV Presenter, News Anchor, Writer, Editor, Radio Personality and Producer. Through her various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Thami Ngubeni Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about her;
Thami Ngubeni Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Mathamsanqa Ngubeni
- Popular As: Thami Ngubeni
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress, TV Presenter, News Anchor, Writer, Editor, Radio Personality and Producer
- Nationality: South African
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Thami Ngubeni Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 45 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Date of Birth: 31 January 1975
- Place of Birth: Katlehong, South Africa
- Birthday: 31st January
Thami Ngubeni Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 6 inches (1.70 meters)
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Thami Ngubeni Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Single
- Husband/Spouse: Not Available
- Dating / Boyfriend: Single
- Children: None
Thami Ngubeni Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Actress, TV Presenter, News Anchor, Writer, Editor, Radio Personality and Producer
Thami Ngubeni House and Cars
- Place of living: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Thami Ngubeni Acting Career
She acted on the soapie Generations, the drama series Molo Fish and the comedies Suburban Bliss and Going Up. In 2004 she acted in the film Critical Assignment as Sabina and also in the film Country of My Skull but her scenes were deleted. In 2006 she played a lead role in the Wineland drama series Known Gods, as the character of Nana Soci.
In 2007 she played one of the lead doctors, Dr. Ingrid Nyoka, in the medical drama series Jozi-H. Her theatre credits include Romeo and Juliet as Juliet, Sizwe Banzi is Dead as Sizwe, The Crucible as Tituba, and Fagin in Oliver Twist.
Thami Ngubeni Media Career
She has been a host and interviewer on the lifestyle magazine show Free Spirit. In 2011 she hosted her show The Scarlet Lounge on DStv’s Christian channel ONE Gospel. She has been a newsreader and the host of her shows on Metro FM including an entertainment show and a motivational show The Sacred Space.
She has also worked as a DJ at the American Radio Network (ARN), a syndicated cable network covering the greater L.A. region. She owns Tamzin media that creates and produces media for TV, film, radio, and print.
Thami Ngubeni Sacred Space (CD), METRO FM
Ngubeni joined METRO FM in April 2016 and has been working there as a Radio Host. She hosts the ‘Sacred Space With Thami Ngubeni’ program on Metro Fm Sundays From 06:00- 09:00.
Thami Ngubeni Foundation
The Thami Ngubeni Foundation is a non-profit organization established by Thami Ngubeni to further philanthropic causes on the African continent. In all its initiatives, The Thami Ngubeni Foundation aims to Help, Support, Inspire, and Educate.
The Pillars of The Thami Ngubeni Foundation are Education, Health, Human Trafficking, Youth & Gender Issues, Feeding & Nutrition, Prison & Inmate Rehabilitation, Peace & Conflict Resolutions & Prevention.
The Thami Ngubeni Foundation will identify educational and charitable initiatives from the community relating to each of the Pillars and distribute 50% of the profit from the monthly membership fees of The Hand That Gives accordingly. 20% of these funds will be given back to underprivileged education in South Africa and will be distributed by the Rotary Basic Education & Literacy Fund.
Thami Ngubeni Top Famous Quotes
- The obligation of the state is to guarantee freedom of religion, and that implies dealing with all of them on an equal footing.
- For every rule there is always an exception: this too can be depended upon.
- The sun meets not the springing bud that stretches towards him with half the certainty that God, the source of all good, communicates himself to the soul that longs to partake of him.
- The goals you don’t set reveal the dreams you don’t do.
- Everything human is alien to me
- New York is fantastic, and I’ve done several films in Los Angeles which I really enjoyed, but I don’t think that America is the be-all and end-all. I’ll follow the good work wherever it may be.
- It is needless to say how great has been the influence of the doctrine of Evolution, or rather perhaps of the method of investigation to which it has given birth, upon the study of history, especially the history of institutions.
- My inner goddess is jumping up and down, clapping her hands like a five -year- old.
- People aren’t daft, … give ’em a bit of love and they’ll never stray
- All I really need is a song in my heart, food in my belly, and love in my family.
- Fear and hope are alike underneath
Thami Ngubeni Positions
- 2011: Host of Christian Channel ONE Gospel, The Scarlet Lounge Dtv
- 2007: Actress of Jozi-H.
- May 2007 – May 2008: Editor at The Oprah Magazine.
- 2003: Host of BET Grammys Party
- September 1999 – Present: Managing Director of Thamzin Media.
- 1999 – 2006: Writer and Producer at Fremantle Media.
- Radio Broadcaster at Radio 2000.
- Radio Broadcaster, The Sacred Space, Metro FM.
Thami Ngubeni Awards and Honors
- Best TV Talkshow for ‘Life with Thami’ during the 2014 SA Films and TV Awards, 2014.
- Miss South Africa, 1998.
- Miss African Times, 1997.
Frequently Asked Questions About Thami Ngubeni
Who is Thami Ngubeni?
Thami Ngubeni is a renowned South African Actress, TV Presenter, News Anchor, Writer, Editor, Radio Personality and Producer. Currently, she works at for Newsroom 405 as News Anchor and at METRO FM as a Radio Host. She also works for Thamzim Media as a Managing Director. She is also known for her role on ‘Critical Assignment’ as Sabina Siko.
How old is Thami Ngubeni?
Ngubeni is 35 years old as of 2020, she was born on 31 January 1975, in Katlehong, South Africa. Her birth sign is Aquarius.
How tall is Thami Ngubeni?
Thami stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.70 meters) and has a moderate weight.
Is Thami Ngubeni married?
Details about her love life are still under review. We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about her love life.
How much is Thami worth?
Ngubeni has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020. This includes her assets, money and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an Actress, TV Presenter, News Anchor, Writer, Editor, Radio Personality and Producer.
Where does Ngubeni live?
She is a resident of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Thami dead or alive?
She is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Ngubeni now?
Thami is currently working at for Newsroom 405 as News Anchor and at METRO FM as a Radio Host and for Thamzim Media as a Managing Director.
Thami Ngubeni Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Wiki South Africa
- Instagram and
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.