Tim Ferriss Biography and Wiki
Tim Ferriss born (Timothy Ferriss) is an American entrepreneur, podcaster, author, public speaker, and mentor. He is well known as an angel investor and advisor for over thousands of startups and big companies like StumbleUpon, Posterous, Evernote, DailyBurn, Shopify, Reputation.com, Trippy, TaskRabbit, Facebook, Evernote, Uber, and Twitter, and many more.
Tim Ferriss Age
Tim is 42 years old as of 2019, he was born on July 20th, 1977, at East Hampton, New York, United States. He celebrates his birthday on July 20th every year. He will be turning 43 years old as of July 20th, 2020.
Tim Ferriss Height
Tim is a man of average stature. He stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
Tim Ferriss Education
Tim was enrolled and later completed his schooling education at St. Paul’s School, Concord, New Hampshire. He then joined Princeton University and successfully graduate in East Asian Studies.
Tim Ferriss Family and Parents
After doing our research, details about Tim’s parents are not available and it is also not known if he has any siblings. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Tim Ferriss Wife and Girlfriend
Tim likes to keep his personal life private hence information about his dating life is not available. It is therefore not known whether he is married or has any children. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Tim Ferriss Facts and Body Measurements
Here are some interesting facts you don’t want to miss about
- Full Name: Timothy Ferriss
- Age/ How Old?: 42 years old as of 2019.
- Date of Birth: July 20th, 1977
- Place of Birth: East Hampton, New York, United States.
- Education: St. Paul’s School, Concord, New Hampshire, Princeton University.
- Birthday: July 20th
- Nationality: American
- Father’s Name: Will soon be updated
- Mother’s Name: Will soon be updated
- Siblings: Will soon be updated
- Married?: Will soon be updated
- Height/ How tall?: 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
- Profession: entrepreneur, podcaster, author, public speaker, and mentor.
Tim Ferriss Podcast and Show
Tim is a Host of The Tim Ferriss Show podcast. His show covers the personal character development of big inspirational celebrities including their morning routines, weight loss, habits, health, schedule, and balanced diet. Prior to this, Ferriss also hosted the 2017 TV show Fear with Tim Ferriss. It is one of the most popular podcasts in the world with over 400 million downloads. It has been selected for “Best of Apple Podcasts” three times.
Tim Ferriss Books
- The 4-Hour Workweek (2007)
- The 4-Hour Body (2010)
- The 4-Hour Chef (2012)
- Tools of Titans (2016)
- Tribe of Mentors (2017)
Tim Ferriss Blog
Every Friday Tims blog sends out an exclusive email with the five coolest things he explored that week. It could include exclusive giveaways or chances to interact with me, books, gadgets, albums, articles, new hacks/tricks, and all sorts of weird stuff I dig up around the world.
Tim Ferriss Morning Routine and Workout
- HE MAKES HIS BED – Making his bed every morning is a strategy that helps him deal with all of the intangibles and curveballs that life throws at him. It as well gives him a sense of control over his life.
- HE MEDITATES– By meditating, “you’re practicing focus when it doesn’t matter (sitting on a couch for 10 minutes) so that you can focus better later when it does matter (negotiation, conversation with a loved one, etc.),” he writes.
- HE DOES PUSHUPS – He has pushups and also situps, squats, and lunges. After his reps, he likes to take a “30- to a 60-second pure cold shower.”
- HE HYDRATES– He writes. The tea consists of one teaspoon of pu-erh aged black tea, one teaspoon of dragon well green tea, and one teaspoon of turmeric and ginger shavings. He also adds coconut oil or Quest MCT oil powder.
- HE JOURNALS – He alternates between two types of journaling When writing what he’s grateful for, he as well considers four categories: An old relationship that helped him out, an opportunity he had that day, something great that happened yesterday and something simple that is near him or within sight.
Tim Ferriss 4 Hour Body and The 4 Hour Body
Tim Ferriss Podcast Equipment
- Yellowtec: iXm
- Shure MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone for iPhone
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Ecamm Call Recorder
- Bluecell 5 Pack of Microphone Windscreen Foam Covers
- XLR 3 Pin Microphone Cable (6 feet)
- Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Vocal Microphone without Cable
- Zoom H6 Six-Track Portable Recorder
Tim Ferriss Quotes
- “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”
- “If you let pride stop you, you will hate life.”
- “Focus on being productive instead of being busy.”
- “Doing something unimportant well does not make it important.”
- “The most important actions are never comfortable.”
- “Remember-Boredom is the enemy, not some abstract Failure”.
- “The key to not feeling rushed is remembering that lack of time is actually lack priorities.”
- “If you don’t have time the truth is, you don’t have priorities. think harder, but don’t work harder.”
- “There are two components that are fundamental to enjoy life and feel good about yourself; continual learning and service.”
- “True freedom is much more than having enough income and time to do what you want.”
- “Focus on being productive instead of busy.”
- “Life is too small to be small.”
- “People will choose unhappiness over uncertainty.”
- “When you try to do something big, it’s hard to fail completely.”
- “Age Doesn’t matter. an open mind does.”
- “Be bold and don’t worry about what people think. they don’t do it that often anyway.”
- “Don’t dismiss people, don’t be a dick, and don’t rush. play the long game.”
Tim Ferriss Salary
At the moment, we do not have the exact salary of Tim’s but we’ll keep tabs and update once it is available.
Tim Ferriss Net Worth
Tim has enjoyed a long career as an entrepreneur, podcaster, author, public speaker, and mentor. Through proceeds from his work as he has been able to accumulate a huge fortune. He is estimated to have a net worth of about $100 million USD.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tim Ferriss
Who is Tim Ferriss?
He is an accomplished entrepreneur, podcaster, author, public speaker, and mentor.
How old is Tim Ferriss?
He is an American national born on July 20th, 1977, at East Hampton, New York, United States.
How tall is Tim Ferriss?
He stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
Is Tim Ferriss married?
Details about his love life are still under review. We will let you know when he gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about his love life.
How much is Tim Ferriss worth?
He has an approximate net worth of $100 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
How much does Tim Ferriss make?
At the moment, we do not have the exact salary of his but we’ll keep tabs and update once it is available.
Where does Tim Ferriss live?
Because of security reasons, he has not shared his precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Is Tim Ferriss dead or alive?
He is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Tim Ferriss Youtube
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.