Tim Rozon Biography
Tim Rozon is a Canadian actor who was born and brought up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is widely known for his roles in the CBC comedy ‘Schitt’s Creek’ as Mutt Schitt, the CTV teen drama ‘Instant Star’ as Tommy Quincy, and in the supernatural/western drama series ‘Wynonna Earp’ as Doc Holliday.
Rozon started his career as a model before transitioning into acting. He made his television debut in the Canadian series “The Hunger” in 1999 and has since appeared in numerous television shows and films.
In addition to his acting career, Rozon is also a restaurateur. He co-owns a restaurant called Garde Manger in Montreal with celebrity chef Chuck Hughes.
10 Quick Facts About Tim Rozon
- Name: Timothy James Rozon
- Age: 47 Years (As of 2023)
- Birthday: 4 June
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Actor
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $2 Million
Tim Rozon Age
Rozon is 47 years old as of 2023, he was born on 4 June 1976, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He celebrates his birthday on 4 June every year and his birth sign is Gemini.
Tim Rozon Height
Rozon stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m).
Tim Rozon Weight
Rozon Weighs 74 kg (163 lbs).
Early Life and Education
Rozon was born on June 4, 1976, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Not much information is available about his early life, but it is known that he grew up in Montreal.
As for his education, Rozon attended Concordia University in Montreal and studied psychology. However, he left university before completing his degree to pursue a career in acting.
Rozon started his career as a model, which eventually led him to acting. He has since become a well-known actor in both Canada and the United States.
Rise to Fame
Rozon’s rise to fame began with his breakout role as Tommy Quincy on the Canadian drama series “Instant Star,” which aired from 2004 to 2008. The show followed the story of a teenage singer-songwriter named Jude Harrison, played by Alexz Johnson, who wins a music competition and rises to fame. Rozon played Tommy Quincy, a member of Jude’s band, who becomes her love interest.
Rozon’s performance on “Instant Star” earned him a devoted fan base and critical acclaim. He also won a Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Children’s or Youth Program or Series for his role in the show.
After “Instant Star,” Rozon went on to appear in numerous television shows and films, including “Heartland,” “Lost Girl,” and “Being Human.” However, it was his role as Doc Holliday on the Syfy supernatural western series “Wynonna Earp” that brought him even greater recognition and popularity. The show aired from 2016 to 2021 and was highly praised for its diverse cast and strong female lead character.
Rozon’s talent and versatility as an actor have earned him a reputation as one of Canada’s most promising young actors, and he continues to be a sought-after performer in both Canada and the United States.
Tim Rozon Family, Parents
Rozon was born and raised by his parents in Montreal. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Tim’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Tim Rozon Wife
Rozon is currently married to his wife Linzey Rozon. The couple tied the knot on 6th September 2015. The family has not disclosed his children. The information will be updated once released to the public. He was highly speculated as a gay man.
Fortunately, he put those rumors to bed as he showcased his adorable partner & wife! Since then, Rozon and his wife have been enjoying a blissful life together as husband and wife. We hope that the wonderful couple brings forth a family of their own soon.
However, whether they do it or not is another story! There were rumors that Rozon and fellow co-star Chantel had shared excellent chemistry with each other. The two starred on the supernational horror series, Wynonna Earp.
Their characters, Doc Holliday, and Kate are a married couple on the show. From hyping up fans for the next episode of the show to wishing one other on their special days including birthdays, the two actors indeed share a strong bond. However, in real life Rozon is not dating Riley; they’re just close friends at best.
Tim Rozon Children
Rozon and his wife Linzey Rozon have one child together, a son who was born in 2020. Their son’s name will be updated soon.
Tim Rozon Net Worth
Rozon has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023. This includes his assets, money and income. His primary source of income is his career as an actor. Through his various sources of income, Tim has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Tim Rozon Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Tim.
Tim Rozon Wiki
- Full Names: Timothy James Rozon
- Popular As: Tim
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Tim Rozon Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 47 years (2023)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Date of Birth: 4 June 1976
- Place of Birth: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: 4 June
Tim Rozon Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
- Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Tim Rozon Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Linzey Rozon
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (One) Daughter(s) (None)
Tim Rozon Net worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $2 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Acting
Tim Rozon House and Cars
- Place of living: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Tim Rozon Career
Rozon’s career began in the early 2000s when he landed a role in the TV series “Fortier” in 2001. He continued to work in Canadian television, appearing in shows such as “Undressed” and “The Outer Limits.” In 2004, he played the role of Tommy Quincy in the TV series “Instant Star,” which ran for four seasons.
In 2007, Rozon made his feature film debut in the thriller “End of the Line.” He then went on to appear in other films, such as “Screamers: The Hunting,” “The Legend of Sarila,” and “Wynonna Earp: The Movie.”
Rozon is perhaps best known for his role as Doc Holliday in the Syfy series “Wynonna Earp,” which aired from 2016 to 2021. He also appeared in the TV series “Schitt’s Creek” in 2019, playing the role of Mutt Schitt.
In addition to his work as an actor, Rozon is also a producer and has worked on the TV series “Lost Girl” and “Instant Star.”
Tim Rozon Beard
Tim has a huge beard. Some call him the bearded Tim. Others simply refer to his beard as the sexiest beard they have ever seen in their entire life. Well, we have no words. It’s all about your opinion.
Tim Rozon Movies and TV Shows
- 2004 – Pure as Sam
- 2006 – Duo as Lewis
- 2006 – End of the Line as John
- 2007 – 2 Strangers and a Foosball as “Duke”
- 2008 – Production Office as “Double D”
- 2008 – Fire and Fury as Claude Short film
- 2009 – Long Gone Day as Christian Locke
- 2009 -Screamers: The Hunting as Madden
- 2010 – Territories as Gabriel
- 2010 – St. Roz as Neil
- 2013 – The Legend of Sarila as Putulik
- 2000 – The Great Gatsby as Dandy Man
- 2003 – See Jane Date as The Waiter
- 2004 – Crimes of Fashion as Marcus
- 2004–2008 – Instant Star as Tommy Quincy
- 2008 – Would Be Kings as Tom
- 2009 – Wild Roses as Briggs
- 2010 – Rookie Blue as Gabe Lessing
- 2011 – Flashpoint as Alex Carson
- 2013 – Lost Girl as Massimo “The Druid”
- 2014 – Being Human as Andrew
- 2015 – Vox as Matt
- 2015–2017 – Schitt’s Creek as Mutt Schitt
- 2016–2021 – Wynonna Earp as Doc Holliday
- 2016 – Crossfire as Graydon
- 2017 – Saving Hope as Spencer Walsh
- 2018 – Lake Placid: Legacy as Sam
- 2019 – Christmas Town as Travis
- 2020 – Vagrant Queen as Isaac Stelling
- 2021 – SurrealEstate as Luke Roman
- 2022 – A Christmas In Switzerland as Liam
Notable Travel, Events, and Experiences
- Comic-Con: Rozon has been a regular attendee and panelist at various Comic-Cons across North America, including San Diego Comic-Con, New York Comic-Con, and Fan Expo Canada.
- Charity events: Rozon has been involved in a number of charity events, including the annual “Wynonna Earp” cast charity auction, which raises money for various causes such as the Trevor Project and GLAAD.
- Film festivals: Rozon has attended a number of film festivals, including the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), where he has supported and promoted films that he has appeared in.
- Adventure activities: Rozon is known to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and rock climbing. He has shared photos on social media of his adventures in various locations, including Banff National Park in Canada and Joshua Tree National Park in the United States.
- Travel: Rozon has shared photos on social media of his travels to various locations around the world, including Japan, Mexico, and Europe.
Future Aspirations and Goals
- Continuing his acting career: Rozon has been working as an actor for over a decade and has established himself as a talented and versatile performer. It’s likely that he will continue to pursue acting opportunities in the future, whether on TV, film, or stage.
- Producing or directing: Rozon has expressed an interest in branching out into producing or directing. He produced and starred in the TV series “Befriend and Betray” in 2011 and has also directed an episode of “Wynonna Earp.” It’s possible that he may pursue more opportunities in these areas.
- Exploring new creative projects: Rozon has a passion for creativity and has expressed an interest in exploring other creative outlets, such as writing or music. He has mentioned in interviews that he enjoys playing the guitar and writing songs, and has also expressed interest in writing a screenplay.
- Using his platform for good: Rozon has been involved in various charitable causes throughout his career and has a passion for making a positive impact in the world. It’s possible that he may continue to use his platform to raise awareness for important causes and support organizations that he believes in.
Social Impact: Philanthropic, Charitable and Community Involvement
- LGBTQ+ advocacy: Rozon has been a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights and has been involved in various organizations that work to promote equality and support the LGBTQ+ community. He has been a regular guest at events such as Pride parades and has worked with organizations such as the Trevor Project and GLAAD.
- Mental health awareness: Rozon has been open about his struggles with anxiety and depression, and has used his platform to raise awareness for mental health issues. He has been involved in organizations such as the Canadian Mental Health Association and has participated in events that raise funds for mental health research and support.
- Environmental causes: Rozon has expressed a passion for protecting the environment and has been involved in organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund and the David Suzuki Foundation. He has also participated in environmental initiatives such as beach cleanups and tree planting.
- Charitable work: Rozon has been involved in various charitable causes, including the annual “Wynonna Earp” cast charity auction, which raises funds for a variety of causes such as cancer research, animal welfare, and education. He has also worked with organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Children’s Wish Foundation.
Tim Rozon Awards Accomplishments and Achievements
Tim Rozon has received several awards and nominations for his work in the entertainment industry. Here are some of his notable accomplishments and achievements:
- In 2007, Rozon won the Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role for his work on the TV series “Heartland.”
- In 2009, he was nominated for a Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role for his work on the TV series “The Listener.”
- In 2013, Rozon was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role for his work on the TV series “Lost Girl.”
- Rozon has also been involved in producing, and in 2012, he won a Canadian Screen Award for Best Cross-Platform Project – Children’s and Youth for his work on the TV series “Lost Girl: The Interactive Motion Comic.”
- In 2017, Rozon won the Best Supporting Actor Award at the UBCP/ACTRA Awards for his work on the TV series “Wynonna Earp.”
- Rozon was also named one of Canada’s Top 50 Hottest Bachelors by “Hello! Canada” magazine in 2008.
- Versatility as an actor: Rozon has demonstrated his ability to tackle a wide range of roles throughout his career, from dramatic to comedic to supernatural. He has also shown a willingness to take risks and push boundaries in his performances, which has earned him critical acclaim and a loyal fanbase.
- Representation and advocacy: Rozon has been a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights and has used his platform to promote equality and inclusivity. His portrayal of the character Doc Holliday on “Wynonna Earp” has been praised for its positive representation of a bisexual character.
- Philanthropy and community involvement: Rozon has been involved in various charitable causes and community organizations throughout his career. His advocacy for mental health awareness and environmental causes, as well as his involvement in organizations such as the Canadian Mental Health Association and the David Suzuki Foundation, have made a positive impact on many people and the environment.
- Inspiration for future generations: Rozon’s talent, work ethic, and passion for his craft have made him a role model for many aspiring actors and creatives.
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing music: Rozon has expressed a passion for playing music, particularly the guitar. He has mentioned in interviews that he enjoys writing and playing his own songs.
- Travel: Rozon has traveled extensively throughout his career and has mentioned that he enjoys exploring new places and experiencing different cultures.
- Photography: Rozon has shared some of his photography work on social media and has expressed an interest in this artistic medium.
- Fitness: Rozon is known to be physically active and has been seen participating in activities such as yoga and hiking.
- Film and television: As an actor, Rozon has a love for film and television, and has expressed admiration for certain directors and actors in the industry.
- Inclusivity and acceptance: Rozon has been a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights and has advocated for inclusivity and acceptance. He has expressed a desire for people to be able to live their lives without fear of discrimination or prejudice.
- Mental health awareness: Rozon has been open about his struggles with anxiety and depression and has used his platform to raise awareness for mental health issues. He has expressed a belief in the importance of seeking help and support when dealing with mental health challenges.
- Environmentalism: Rozon has expressed a passion for protecting the environment and has been involved in organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund and the David Suzuki Foundation. He has also participated in environmental initiatives such as beach cleanups and tree planting.
- Compassion and kindness: Rozon has expressed a belief in the importance of treating others with compassion and kindness. He has encouraged his fans to spread positivity and kindness in their own lives.
Tim Rozon is a talented actor and public figure who has made a positive impact on his fans and the entertainment industry. He is known for his versatility as an actor, advocacy for inclusivity and mental health awareness, and involvement in various charitable causes and community organizations.
Additionally, his passion for creativity, travel, and staying active have made him a well-rounded individual. His legacy is sure to continue inspiring future generations of actors and creatives.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tim Rozon
Tim is a renowned actor who gained extensive recognition for his roles in the films Schitt’s Creek (2015–2017) and Instant Star (2004–2008).
Tim is a Canadian national born on 4th June 1976, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Tim stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters).
Yes, Tim is married to Linzey Rozon. They got married in 2015 and together they have one child. The couple resides in Montreal together with their child.
Tim has an approximate net worth of $2 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Tim’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Tim is a resident of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Tim is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Tim is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry, he is a cast member of Wynonna Earp.
Tim Rozon Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Shamier Anderson
- Jim Belushi
- Alan Rosenberg
- Jacob Tierney
- Linzey Rozon
- Ross Huguet
- Paul Terry
- Daniel J Travanti
Featured Famous Actors.
- Alex Aniston
- Alex Roe
- Alexander Dobrev
- Andrew Wilson
- Anthony Zerbe
- Ben Feldman
- Brendan Coyle
- Bruce Dern
- Cameron Britton
- Chris Potter
- Christian Kane
- Christian Keyes
- Chuck Connors
- Colin Morgan
- Corinne Foxx
- Cory Hardrict
- Daniel Davis
- David James Elliott
- Erik Stocklin
- Fred Dryer
- Gary Burghoff
- Gaten Matarazzo
- Gerald Mcraney
- Glen Powell
- Graham Wardle
- James Caan
- James Ransone
- Jeremy Allen White
- Jeremy Maguire
- John Hawkes
- Jon Seda
- Jordan Bridges
- Josh Lucas
- Judd Nelson
- Kevin Mcgarry
- Kim Darby
- Laroyce Hawkins
- Lucas Black
- Luke Wilson
- Lyle Lovett
- Manny Montana
- Mark Harmon
- Mary Stuart Masterson
- Matt Czuchry
- Max Baer Jr
- Michael Beach
- Michael Wayans
- Milo Manheim
- Mollie Hemingway
- Nolan Gould
- Orlando Jones
- Peter Bergman
- Peter Graves
- Peyton Alex Smith
- Richard Chamberlain
- Russell Johnson
- Scott Caan
- Spencer Treat Clark
- Steelo Brim
- Steven Anthony Lawrence
- Taylor Kinney
- Telly Savalas
- Tim Roth
- Titus Welliver
- Tobias Menzies
- Tom York
- Valente Rodriguez
- Wes Ramsey
- William Fichtner
- Woody Mcclain