Bonnie Wright Biography
Bonnie Wright (Bonnie Francesca Wright) was born on 17th February 1991 in London, United Kingdom. She is a British film director, model and actress who is popular for her role on Harry Potter.
Bonnie Wright Age
- She was born on 17th February 1991 (26 years as at 2017)
Bonnie Wright Model
Wright has her own profile page at Next Models Agency. She was named the winner of the Most Edgy Look Award at the 2011 Rodial Beautiful
Awards. Also in 2011, Wright appeared in a fashion spread for The Financial Times’ luxury lifestyle magazine How to Spend It.
Wright participated as a catwalk model for fashion designer Katie Eary at an Autumn/Winter 2011 show during London Fashion Week. In August 2013, Wright participated along with Phoebe Collings James and Clara Paget, who teamed up with jeweller designer Dominic Jones modelling southsea deckchairs in aid of World Land Trust and Winchester School of Art charity.
Bonnie Wright Movies
- 2001: Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone
- 2010: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- 2009: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- 2002: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 2005: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2004: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 2007: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 2013: The Philosophers
- 2013: Geography of the Hapless Heart
- 2004: Agatha Christie: A Life in Pictures
- 2013: Before I Sleep
- 2014: Those Who Wander
- 2012: Separate We Come, Separate We Go
- 2015: Who Killed Nelson Nutmeg?
- 2013: The Sea
- 2014: My Dad Is Scrooge
- 2010: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- 2002: Stranded
- 2014: How (Not) to Rob a Train
- 2014: Know Thyself
Bonnie Wright TV Shows
- Since 2004: Agatha Christie: A Life in Pictures
- 50 Greatest Harry Potter Moments
- Since 2002: Stranded
- 2009 – 2017: The Vampire Diaries
- Since 2014: How to Get Away with Murder
Bonnie Wright Harry Potter
Wright appears in the first film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, only in a small scene set at London King’s Cross railway station, where her character and her mother Molly meet Harry Potter as four of her older brothers board the Hogwarts express. Her role became much more prominent in the second film, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, in which her character begins studies at Hogwarts and encounters a secret diary that begins to control her actions.
Bonnie Wright Family
His parents are Sheila Teague and Gary Wright, owners of the jewellery company Wright & Teague.She has an older brother, Lewis Wright.
Bonnie Wright Husband
She has never been married but she started dating fellow Harry Potter actor Jamie Campbell Bower since February 2010 and they were engaged. They called off their engagement on 30 June 2012.