Ewan McGregor Biography
Ewan McGregor (Ewan Gordon McGregor) was born on 31st March 1971 in Perth Royal Infirmary, Perth, United Kingdom. He is an actor and singer. He is popularly known for his role as Mark Renton on Trainspotting films.
Ewan Mcgregor Age
- He was born on 31st March 1971 (46 years as at 2017)
Ewan Mcgregor Movies/ Films
- 1996: Trainspotting
- 2017: Beauty and the Beast
- 2017: T2 Trainspotting
- 2001: Moulin Rouge!
- 2016: American Pastoral
- 2005: Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- 2003: Big Fish
- 2005: The Island
- 2012: The Impossible
- 2001: Black Hawk Down
- 1994: Shallow Grave
- 2010: The Ghost Writer
- 1998: Velvet Goldmine
- 2002: Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- 1999: Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- 2010: Beginners
- 2015: Last Days in the Desert
- 2003: Down with Love
- 2009: Angels & Demons
- 2009: I Love You Phillip Morris
- 2015: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- 2011: Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
- 1996: The Pillow Book
- 1997: A Life Less Ordinary
- 2003: Young Adam
- 2013: Jack the Giant Slayer
- 1996: Brassed Off
- 2007: Cassandra’s Dream
- 2016: Our Kind of Traitor
- 2011: Perfect Sense
- 2009: The Men Who Stare at Goats
- 2011: Haywire
- 2015: Jane Got a Gun
- 1998: Little Voice
- 2015: Mortdecai
- 2013: August: Osage County
- 1996: Emma
- 2006: Miss Potter
- 1997: Nightwatch
- 2015: Miles Ahead
- 2014: Son of a Gun
- 2006: Stormbreaker
- 2005: Robots
- 2008: Deception
- 2008: Incendiary
- 2010: Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang
- 1997: The Serpent’s Kiss
- 2006: Scenes of a Sexual Nature
- 2009: Amelia
- 1999: Eye of the Beholder
- 1995: Blue Juice
Ewan Mcgregor New Movie
- 2018: Christopher Robin
- 2018: Zoe
Ewan Mcgregor Star Wars
McGregor played the male romantic lead role in the British film Little Voice (1998). He was cast as the young Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999); the character was originally played by Sir Alec Guinness in the first Star Wars trilogy.
Ewan Mcgregor Trainspotting
T2 Trainspotting is based on Irvine Welsh’s sequel book ‘Trainsporting’. Heroin addict Mark Renton (Ewan McGregor) stumbles through bad ideas and sobriety attempts with his unreliable friends — Sick Boy (Jonny Lee Miller), Begbie (Robert Carlyle), Spud (Ewen Bremner) and Tommy (Kevin McKidd). He also has an underage girlfriend, Diane (Kelly Macdonald), along for the ride. After cleaning up and moving from Edinburgh to London, Mark finds he can’t escape the life he left behind when Begbie shows up at his front door on the lam, and a scheming Sick Boy follows.
Ewan Mcgregor Musical
McGregor starred in Moulin Rouge! (2001) as the young poet Christian, who falls in love with the terminally-ill courtesan Satine (Nicole Kidman).He sang as it was part of the story telling.
Ewan Mcgregor Beauty and The Beast
Belle (Emma Watson), a bright, beautiful and independent young woman, is taken prisoner by a beast (Dan Stevens) in its castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the beast’s hideous exterior, allowing her to
recognize the kind heart and soul of the true prince that hides on the inside.
Ewan played Lumière — the friendly candlestick who invites Belle to be a “guest” in the enchanted castle.
Ewan Mcgregor Net Worth
- He has an estimated net worth of $35 million.
Ewan Mcgregor Family
His parents are Carol Diane (née Lawson) a retired teacher and James Charles Stewart “Jim” McGregor a retired physical education teacher and careers master of Morrison’s Academy in Crieff. He has an older brother, Colin (born 1969), a former Tornado GR4 pilot in the Royal Air Force.
Ewan Mcgregor Wife
He married his wife, Eve Mavrakis, in 1995. She is a Greek-French production designer whom he met on the set of Kavanagh QC.
Ewan Mcgregor Children/ Daughters
He has four daughters, one of them adopted from Mongolia. Clara Mathilde McGregor, Anouk McGregor, Esther Rose McGregor and Jamyan McGregor.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do