Brad Paisley Biography
Brad Douglas Paisley (Brad Paisley) is an American country music singer and songwriter. He was born on October 28, 1972 in Glen Dale, West Virginia, as the only child of Douglas Edward Paisley and Sandra Jean Paisley.
Paisley graduated from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale, West Virginia, in 1991, and then studied for two years at West Liberty State College in West Liberty, West Virginia. He was awarded a fully paid ASCAP scholarship to Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, where he majored in music business and received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Mike Curb School of Music Business in 1995. He interned at ASCAP, Atlantic Records, and the Fitzgerald-Hartley management firm.
After graduating from Belmont, Paisley signed a songwriting contract with EMI Music Publishing; and, he wrote David Kersh’s “Top 5” hit, “Another You”, as well as David Ball’s 1999 single, “Watching My Baby Not Come Back”. The latter song was also co-written by Ball.
His debut as a singer was with the label Arista Nashville, with the song “Who Needs Pictures”. In May of that same year, he made his first appearance on the Grand Ole Opry. Seven months later he had his first No. 1 hit with “He Didn’t Have to Be”, which detailed the story of Paisley’s frequent co-writer Kelley Lovelace and Lovelace’s stepson, McCain Merren.
Paisley has sold over 12 million albums and won three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards, and two American Music Awards. He has earned country music’s crowning achievement, becoming a member of the Grand Ole Opry.
Brad Paisley Age
He was born on October 28, 1972.
Brad Paisley Wife
Brad married actress and author Kimberly Williams Paisley on March 15, 2003.
Brad Paisley Kids
Kimberly Williams gave birth to their first child, a son named William Huckleberry Paisley In February 2007 and their second son, Jasper, was born in April 2009.
Brad Paisley Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $95 million.
Brad Paisley Twitter
Brad Paisley Guitar
When you listen to him play guitar, you feel two things. The first is unmitigated joy at the creativity and expression in his playing. But then the second creeps in, which is frustration over not understanding what he does.
This are the signature techniques that one can adapt to his/her own playing right away;
Backward Pick Rakes
A pick rake is when you strum through dead strings to reach the note you’re targeting. The lawfull way to do this is to power across the completely muted low strings to attack a note on the 2nd string. Brad goes the traditional route all the time, but in addition to the standard pick rake, he also likes to accent important notes on the low strings with backward pick rakes.
The rules for a backward pick rake are the same, instead of strumming down to get to your note, you strum upward starting at the 1st string and stopping at the note you want. Use this technique on low notes that need a little more explosiveness and thickness than standard picking can provide
Triplets, Triplets, Triplets
All his fast playing just sounded hard. Now, about 90 percent of his fast playing sounds hard, and the rest he play triplets with pull-offs.
Brad likes to play two harmonized notes back to back—usually thirds or sixths—then pull off to an open string from the higher of the two notes. The pull-off to the open string doesn’t require extra energy, so he can increase his speed by 33 percent without any added work. For the right hand, always pick the bottom note, pluck the top note with your middle finger, and pull off to the open note. You’ll find your rhythm
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
For his speediest licks, Brad relies heavily on open strings and familiar positions. In each of the main “guitar-friendly” keys (E, A, D, G, and C) there are two “money notes” on each string, that when combined with an open string can lead you up or down the open position in a fury.
When descending, the picking hand should use the following pattern: down, up, pull-off. The ascending version of the pattern would be down, hammer-on, up, with the “up” being the first note on the next string. In the next five examples, I’ll demonstrate this concept in our guitar-friendly keys.
Brad has his electric guitars equipped with a device called a G-bender. Instead of securing his strap conventionally, he only fastens one end of it to the guitar’s bottom strap button. The other end of the strap attaches to a lever connected to the neck plate. That lever is linked to an apparatus that runs through the inside of the guitar body and ultimately ends up under the bridge at the G string. When Brad yanks the guitar neck toward the floor, the lever pulls up, causing the bender mechanism to precisely raise the pitch of the G string one whole-step.
Brad Paisley Body-Measurements
Weight:78 kg(172 pounds)
Chest:42 in or 107 cm
Biceps:14.5 in or 37 cm
Waist:35 in or 89 cm
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Brad Paisley Tour
- JUN 03; WILDHORSE SALOON NASHVILLE, TN
- JUN 22; COUNTRY FEST CADOTT, WI
- JUN 28; DTE ENERGY MUSIC THEATRE CLARKSTON, MI
- JUN 29; WOODBINE RACETRACK TORONTO, ON
- JUN 30; LAKEVIEW AMPHITHEATER SYRACUSE, NY
- JUL 05; BLOSSOM MUSIC CENTER CLEVELAND, OH
- JUL 06; COUNTRY CONCERT FT. LORAMIE, OH
- JUL 07; ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE EAST TROY, WI
- JUL 13; CALGARY STAMPEDE CALGARY, AB
- JUL 20; MATTRESS FIRM AMPHITHEATRE SAN DIEGO, CA
- JUL 21; HONDA CENTER ANAHEIM, CA
- JUL 27; NORTHERN QUEST RESORT & CASINO SPOKANE, WA
- JUL 28; COUNTRY CROSSINGS MUSIC FESTIVAL CENTRAL POINT, OR
- AUG 02; AGUA CALIENTE CASINO RANCHO MIRAGE, CA
- AUG 03; THUNDER VALLEY CASINO RESORT LINCOLN, CA
- AUG05; WATERSHED FESTIVAL GEORGE, WA
- AUG 10; NORTHWELL HEALTH AT JONES BEACH THEATER WANTAGH, NY
- AUG 11; XFINITY CENTER MANSFIELD, MA
- AUG 12; BANK OF NEW HAMPSHIRE PAVILION GILFIORD, NH
- AUG 23; PNC WATERSIDE PAVILLION SOLOMONS, MD
- AUG 24; COASTAL CREDIT UNION MUSIC PARK RALEIGH, NC
- AUG 25; JIFFY LUBE LIVE BRISTOW, VA
- AUG 26; CITADEL COUNTRY SPIRIT USA GLENMOORE, PA
- AUG 30; P.N.C. BANK ARTS CENTER HOLMDEL, NJ
- AUG 31; BELK TAILGATE CONCERT CHARLOTTE, NC
Brad Paisley Albums
- Who Needs Pictures (1999)
- Part II (2001)
- Mud on the Tires (2003)
- Time Well Wasted (2005)
- Brad Paisley Christmas (2006)
- 5th Gear (2007)
- Play (2008)
- American Saturday Night (2009)
- This Is Country Music (2011)
- Wheelhouse (2013)
- Moonshine in the Trunk (2014)
- Love and War (2017)
Brad Paisley Songs
- Whiskey Lullaby
- Remind Me
- She’s Everything
- When I Get Where I’m Going
- I’m Gonna Miss Her
- Waitin’ on a Woman
- He Didn’t Have to Be
- Little Moments
- Mud on the Tires
- Letter to Me
- Welcome to the Future
- We Danced
- American Saturday Night
- Heaven South
- This Is Country Music
- Crushin’ It
- Old Alabama
- I’m Still a Guy
- Who Needs Pictures
- Last Time for Everything
- Perfect Storm
- Two People Fell in Love
- Without a Fight
- Accidental Racist
- Beat This Summer
- Start a Band
- Country Nation
- River Bank
Brad Paisley New Song
Heaven South is his new country song from the album Love and War.