Brad Pitt Biography
Brad Pitt an American actor and producer was born William Bradley Pitt on December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma to Jane Etta, a school counselor and William Alvin Pitt, a truck company manager.
Pitt was enrolled at Kickapoo High School where he took part in sports, debating, student government as well school musicals. He later attended the University of Missouri, where he studied in journalism with a focus on advertising.
He is known for the strong performances in most of his movies,as well in the ‘World War Z’ that packs a punch with splendid acting, thrilling moments, and a sound storyline. The film was released in 2013,it was such a big hit that it was sold to almost
539 million dollars at the box-office, surpassing his other movies like ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ and ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’.
Brad Pitt Movie Career
Pitt dropped out of college and moved to Los Angeles, where he took acting lessons and worked odd jobs to make ends meet.Pitt then joined an acting class and shortly after he accompanied a classmate as her scene partner on an audition with an agent and in a twist of fate, the agent signed Pitt instead of his classmate. After weathering only seven months in Los Angeles, Pitt had secured an agent and regular acting work.
Brad Pitt’s earliest credited roles were in television, starting on the daytime soap opera Another World before appearing in the recurring role of Randy on the legendary prime time soap opera Dallas.Through his exemplary performance Pitt gained widespread attention with a small part in Thelma and Louise (1991), in which he played a sexy criminal who romanced and conned Geena Davis.
He thenplayed the role in Robert Redford’s ‘A River Runs Through It’, where the former played the role of Paul Maclean. The movie as well as his performance was appreciated by critics and audiences alike.Pitt then played Early Grayce in Kalifornia in released in 1993.
The next year,1994,Pitt alongside Antonio Banderas, Tom Cruise, Christian Slater and Kirsten Dunst took part in the making of the movie ‘Interview with the Vampire’. The next years Pitt appeared in fairly successful movies like ‘Sleepers’, ‘Meet Joe Black’, and ‘The Devil’s Own’.
In the year 2005 he starred in an action-comedy movie ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ alongside his wife to be Angelina Jolie.The movie became one of the most successful films of the year after earning $478 million.Pitt then took on a lead role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a film from which Pitt received another Oscar award for the film, which won three Academy Awards.
It was in 2013 that Pitt landed roles in hits like zombie film ‘World War Z’ and ‘Academy Award’ winning movie ‘12 Years a Slave’.
Brad Pitt Wife
Pitt has been in more than one relationship, including co-actresses, Robin Givens, Juliette Lewis and Jill Schoelen.since 1994-97, he had an afair with an American actress Gwyneth Paltrow. He married he married an actress Jennifer Aniston however the two actors decided to separate after 5 years of marriage.
Later in 2004, he again started datig started dating actress Angelina Jolie but, the two got married officially on August 23, 2014. Angelina Jolie filed for divorce with Brad Pitt in September and ent announced their separation.
Brad Pitt Children
She accompanied Jolie to Addis Ababa , Ethiopia she adopted her second child, Zahara Marley. On December 3, 2005, She wanted to become the adoptive father of both children; oShe was granted in January 19, 2006, by a California judge granted Jolie’s request to change the children’s surnames from “Jolie” to “Jolie-Pitt”.The adoptions were finalized soon after.
on May 27, 2006.She gave birth to daughter Shiloh Nouvel in Swakopmund, Namibia Pitt confirmed that their newborn daughter would have a Namibian passport.
1. Mike Jerrick
2. Jessica Holmes
3. Draya Michele
4. Marlon Wayans
5. Bella Hadid
6. Garth Fisher
7. Scoey Mitchell
8. Maria Lopez
9. Georgia Hardstark
Jolie adopted three-year-old Pax Thien from an orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.Pitt adopted Pax in the United States on February 21, 2008.
At the Cannes Film Festival in May 2008, she as well confirmed that she was expecting twins. She latter gave birth to son Knox Léon and daughter Vivienne Marcheline on July 12, 2008 in Nice, France. The rights for the first images of Knox and Vivienne were jointly sold to People and Hello! for $14 million—the most expensive celebrity pictures ever taken. The couple donated the proceeds to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
Here is a list of his kids and their birth dates;
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt, Born August 5, 2001 , in Cambodia;
adopted March 10, 2002 by Jolie;
- Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, Born November 29, 2003 , in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, adopted March 15, 2007 by Jolie;
- Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt, Born January 8, 2005 , in Awassa, Ethiopia.
adopted July 6, 2005 by Jolie;
- Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, Born May 27, 2006 , in Swakopmund, Namibia
- Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt, Born July 12, 2008 , in Nice, France
- Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt, Born July 12, 2008 (age 9), in Nice, France
Brad Pitt Networth
This famous American actor has a net worth of 240 million dollars.
Brad Pitt Movies- Brad Pitt Filmography
- Thelma & Louise, in 1991.
- A River Runs Through, It, in 1992.
- Kalifornia, in 1993.
- True Romance, in 1993.
- Interview with the Vampire, in 1994.
- Legends of the Fall, in 1994.
- Seven, in 1995.
- 12 Monkeys, in 1995.
- Sleepers, in 1996.
- Seven Years in Tibet, in 1997.
- Meet Joe Black, in 1998.
- Fight Club, in 1999.
- Snatch, in 2000.
- The Mexican, 2001.
- Spy Game, 2001.
- Ocean’s Eleven, in 2001
- Troy, in 2004.
- Ocean’s Twelve, in 2004.
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith, 2005.
- Babel, in 2006.
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, in 2007.
- Ocean’s Thirteen, in 2007.
- Burn After Reading, in 2008.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, in 2008.
- Inglourious Basterds, in 2009.
- The Tree of Life, in 2011.
- Moneyball, in 2011.
- Killing Them Softly, 2012.
- World War Z, in 2013.
- 12 Years a Slave, in 2013.
- Fury, in 2014.
- The Big Short, in 2015.
- Allied, in 2016.
- War Machine, in 2017.
- Ad Astra in 2019.
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in 2019.
Brad Pitt Quotes
- I’m one of those people you hate because of genetics. It’s the truth.
- Being married means I can break wind and eat ice cream in bed.
- Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.
- I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said ‘We saw your movie.’ ‘Which one?’ I said. He shouted ‘Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn’t like?
- I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what’s more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.
- I’d like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands-on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right.
- Heartthrobs are a dime a dozen
Brad Pitt Motorcycle
Brad Pitt Awards
Brad Pitt has gone ahead and received numerous awards on his exemplary performances in several films.These awards include a Primetime Emmy Award, a Satellite Award, an Academy Award, a Teen Choice Award, an People’s Choice Awards, a Golden Globe Award, In 2013, Pitt won an oscar for his performance in the thriller World War Z, a Volpi Cup award for Best Actor and many more awards.