Creflo Dollar Biography
Creflo Dollar born Creflo Augustus Dollar Jr., is the founder and senior pastor of World Changers Church International (WCCI) in College Park, Georgia. He was born on January 28, 1962. He also heads the Creflo Dollar Ministerial Association which was formerly known as International Covenant Ministries, Creflo Dollar Ministries, and Arrow Records.
Although he was “raised in the church,” Creflo Dollar did not become born again until the summer after his freshman year in college. While visiting a Bible study on a college campus in Atlanta, Creflo Dollar gave his life to Christ. It was never his desire to become a minister; instead, he planned to become a professional football player. “There was never any doubt that one day I would play pro ball,” he says. “God, however, had a different course for my life. I ended up getting injured and sitting on the bench for much of my college career.”
As he was recovering from the injury, Creflo Dollar began witnessing to students on campus. Before long, Ken, his college roommate and Dollar were running a Bible study in their dorm room.” This weekly Bible study was known as “World Changers Bible Study.” 1981 marked the official beginning of Creflo Dollar’s life in ministry. The teachings captivated the attention of students who were in search of answers to life’s questions, and attendance quickly grew to over 100 people. One of the students Creflo Dollar led to the Lord was Taffi Bolton, who became his wife five years later.
In 1986, Creflo Dollar startede the World Changers Ministries Christian Center. He held the church’s first worship service in the cafeteria of Kathleen Mitchell Elementary School in College Park, with only eight people in attendance. Over the years, the ministry grew rapidly, and was later renamed World Changers Church International. The congregation moved from the cafeteria to a modest-sized chapel, later adding a weekly radio broadcast and four services each Sunday. On December 24, 1995, WCCI moved into its present location—the 8,500-seat sanctuary known as the World Dome. At a cost of nearly $18 million, the World Dome was built without any bank financing.
A former educational therapist, Creflo Dollar received a Bachelor of Science degree in education from West Georgia College in Carrollton and both a master’s and doctorate degree in counseling. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity degree from Oral Roberts University in 1998. He is the publisher of CHANGE online magazine and The Max, a bimonthly resource newsletter for ministers and ministry leaders. His award-winning Changing Your World television broadcast reaches nearly one billion homes.
Creflo Dollar Age
He was born on January 28, 1962.
Creflo Dollar Wife – Creflo Dollar Children – Creflo Dollar Family
Dollar and his wife, Taffi, have five children, and they live in Atlanta.
Creflo Dollar Jet – Creflo Dollar House – creflo dollar Home
He owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and high-end real estate such as a million-dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey, and a home in Manhattan that he bought for $2.5 million in 2006, which he sold for $3.75 million in 2012.
Creflo Dollar Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $27 million.
Creflo Dollar Real Name
Creflo Augustus Dollar Jr.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Creflo Dollar Books
- Walking in the Confidence of God in Troubled Times
- You’re Supposed to Be Wealthy
- The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God’s Plan for Debt-Free Money Management
- Live Without Fear: Learn to Walk in God’s Power and Peace
- No More Debt!: God’s Strategy for Debt Cancellation
- Total life prosperity
- Winning in troubled times
- Real Manhood: Being the Man God Made You to Be
- Understanding God’s Purpose for the Anointing
- Successful Family: Everything You Need to Know to Build a Stronger Family
- Answers awaiting in the presence of God
- How to Trouble Your Trouble
- Uprooting the Spirit of Fear
- In the Presence of God: Find Answers to the Challenges of Life
- Successful Family-Before the Ring: Teacher
- S.o.s. Help! My Flesh Needs Discipline
- Covenant Connector: How to Get Connected to the Promise of God Through the Tithe
- God Vs. Religion: 10 Reasons to Break Free from the Bondage of Religious Tradition
- Rightness Vs. Righteousness
- Live Without Fear: Learn to Uproot the Spirit of Fear and Walk in God’s Power and Peace
- Not Guilty: Experience God’s Gift of Acceptance and Freedom
- Breaking Out of Trouble: God’s Failsafe System for Overcoming Adversity
- Successful Family-Marriage Enhancement: Teacher
- Successful Family-Family Planning and Children: Teacher
- Image of Righteousness: You’re More Than You Know
- Claim Your Victory Today: 10 Steps That Will Revolutionize Your Life
- Successful Family-Secret to a Healthy Family: Teacher
- Making a Go of It Resource Guide 5
- Winning in Relationships: Section Two from Winning In Troubled Times
- Winning Over Negative Emotions: Section Three from Winning In Troubled Times
- 8 Steps to Create the Life You Want
- Miracle of Debt Release
- Why I Hate Religion: 10 Reasons to Break Free from the Bondage of Religious Tradition
- Anointing to Live
- God’s Healing Word
- How to Get Out of Debt God’s Way–15 pack
- Love, Live, and Enjoy Life
- How to Obtain Healing
- El Shaddai: The God Who Is More Than Enough
- Power of God’s Grace
- Successful Family- Making a Go of It: Teacher
- Your Personal Anointing: Discover the Power to Live in Victory
- Effective Faith: 10 Steps That Will Revolutionize Your Walk With God
- Kidz Faith Songs
- Sex and Dating for Teens
- Renewing Your Mind
- Daily Faith Confessions
- 5 Steps to Complete Salvation
- Exposing the Spirit of Competitive Jealousy
- Capturing the Reality of Heaven and Hell
- Experiencing God’s Love