Denise Austin Biography
Denise Austin was born as Denise Katnich on February 13, 1957, in San Pedro, California, United States. Denise Austin’s father was a professional baseball player with the St. Louis Browns.
Denise has three sisters and a brother. She attended the University of Arizona and completed her degrees in physical education and exercise physiology from California State University, Long Beach. Denise Austin holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Denise Austin Age | How Old Is Denise Austin
Denise Austin was born as Denise Katnich on February 13, 1957, in San Pedro, California, United States. She is 56 years old as of 2018.
Denise Austin Husband
She is married to Jeff Austin since April 30, 1983.
Denise Austin Children | Denise Austin Daughter
As of November 2017 She had two children only Kelly and Katie.
Denise Austin Awards
She has not won any award.
Denise Austin Net Worth
Her Net Worth is still under review.
Denise Austin Career
Austin is known for her emphasis on staying fit naturally, emphasizing that she herself exercises only about 30 minutes a day and does not skip meals. She also prefers the use of sugar and butter over artificial sweeteners and margarine, though she does emphasize portion control, proper nutrient balance, and exercise. Austin encourages people to stay fit at all ages, and conducts research with experts in nutrition, to emphasize realistic, real-life solutions to weight control and fitness.Austin supports a balanced program of exercise and proper diet, and encourages people to stay away from fad diets or “crazy claims” for quick fixes. Her exercise programs often integrate a variety of methods including yoga, pilates, cross training, and aerobic exercise.
Austin had a long-running exercise television program Getting Fit with Denise Austin on ESPN2, reruns of which can currently be seen on ESPN Classic and Altitude Sports and Entertainment. The show moved to weekday mornings on Lifetime Television where it was renamed Fit and Lite and Denise Austin’s Daily Workout. Austin produced these shows each fall spending four months on location in resorts in the Caribbean and Arizona. Lifetime canceled the shows in April 2008. Austin said she was developing a new TV show later that year. It was in the planning stages for 2010. According to The Washington Post, Austin was headed back to Lifetime in January 2011. She is on the morning program The Balancing Act. Austin before had said on her website that she was getting a new show ready for debut in the fall of 2008,though the show did not debut. When she was interviewed by Erin Whitehead in 2009, it was reported her new show would be back on in the fall of that year.In April 2007 a Washington, D.C. alternative weekly newspaper called the Washington City Paper featured an article on Austin under their Cheap Seats column where she was questioned about how some of her exercise shows on YouTube are like pornography to some people. Austin said that she was totally unaware. She also reportedly said, with a giggle, that she was worried about it.
Denise Austin Pilates
Power Pilates Workout is an invigorating, total body-toning Pilates exercise that is designed to burn fat, boost energy, and tone the abs, hips, thighs, butt, and upper body through a mixture of target-toning Pilates moves, and strength moves using 3 lb hand weights. The video is available on her YouTube channel and was published on Dec 30th, 2012.
Denise Austin Yoga
Hot Body Yoga Workout | Yoga Fit- Denise Austin is a 30-minute, body-slimming Yoga workout that is designed to melt away fat and define a leaner physique through an invigorating flow of traditional Yoga moves and balance poses. The video is available on her YouTube channel and was published on Jul 24th, 2013.
Denise Austin Books
- Side Effect: Skinny: Denise Austin’s Fat Blast Diet
- Denise’s Daily Dozen: The Easy, Every Day Program to Lose Up to 12 Pounds in 2 Weeks
- Get Energy! Empower Your Body, Love Your Life
- Fit and Fabulous After 40: A 5-Part Program for Turning Back the Clock
- Hit the Spot: How to Target, Tone, and Slim Your Problem Areas
- Eat Carbs, Lose Weight: Drop All the Pounds You Want Without Giving Up the Foods You Love
- Tone Your Tummy Type: Flatten Your Belly and Shrink Your Waist in 4 Weeks
- Shrink Your Female Fat Zones: Lose Pounds and Inches– Fast!– From Your Belly, Hips, Thighs, and More
- Denise Austin’s Ultimate Pregnancy Book: How to Stay Fit and Healthy Through the Nine Months–and Shape Up After Baby
- Lose Those Last 10 Pounds: The 28-Day Foolproof Plan to a Healthy Body
- Jumpstart: The 21-day Plan to Lose Weight, Get Fit, and Increase Your Energy and Enthusiasm for Life
- Lose Those Last Ten Pounds
- Kingdom-minded People: Christian Identity and the Contributions of Chinese Business Christians
- Sculpt Your Body with Balls and Bands: Lose Weight and Tone Your Body in 12 Minutes a Day
- Denise Austin’s 1-Minute Exercises: The Only Personal Trainer You’ll Ever Need
- Non-Aerobic Workout: Easy-To-Do Exercises to Shape the Entire Body!
- Lose Those Ten Pounds 11c Hc/Cas Ppk
- Pilates para todos
- 18 Minutes to Rock Aerobics
- 12 Minutes to: Hot Legs
- Jesus First: The Life and Leadership of Andrew Evans
- From Pasture to Pastorate: The History of Morningside Uniting Church, 1902-2002
- Cas-Hot Legs-Bk
- Sculpt Your Body with Balls and Bands: Shed Pounds and Get Firm in 12 Minutes a Day (With
- Your 3-Week Plan for Fast, Easy Weight Loss)
- The Man from Little River: The Story of George McArdle
- Weg mit den letzten 10 Pfund. Der bombensichere 28- Tage- Plan zur Topfigur.
Denise Austin Aerobics
Ultimate Fat Burn Workout is designed to boost metabolism and blast away calories through a series of explosive cardio interval exercises that combine elements of sports drills, aerobics, kickboxing, and ab-sculpting recovery moves. The video is available on her YouTube channel and was published on Mar 25th, 2012.
Denise Austin Fit And Lite
Hosted by Denise Austin and shot on location at The Homstead Spa and Resort in Virginia, “Fit & Lite” include yoga stretches, a low-impact aerobics segment and an anti-aging workout, along with Denise’s daily health and exercise tips.
1. Mike Jerrick
2. Jessica Holmes
3. Draya Michele
4. Marlon Wayans
5. Bella Hadid
6. Garth Fisher
7. Scoey Mitchell
8. Maria Lopez
9. Georgia Hardstark
Denise Austin Kickboxing
Kickboxing Cardio Burn Workout is an intense, fat-burning cardio routine that uses quintessential martial arts-inspired moves including punching and kicking combinations, to boost the metabolism, slim the waistline, and tone the hips, thighs, butt, abs, arms, legs, and obliques. The video is available on her YouTube channel and was published on Jul 2nd, 2013.
Denise Austin Stretch
Total Body Stretching & Flexibility Workout with Denise Austin is a healing, 10-minute total-body flexibility exercise that is packed with key stretches that are designed to release tension, reduce stress, prevent injury and lengthen muscle to leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. The video is available on her YouTube channel and was published on Apr 3rd, 2014.
Denise Austin Instagram
Denise Videos Youtube| Denise Austin Daily Workout Youtube | Free Denise Workout Videos | Austin Youtube Workouts
Jeff and Denise Austin are selling their Alexandria condo
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Going to the fitness center at the Oronoco, the luxury condominium building in Old Town Alexandria, is about to get a little less intimidating. Jeff Austin, an agent with the Octagon sports and entertainment marketing firm who represents basketball star Stephen Curry and his former-NBA-star father, Dell Curry, and fitness guru Denise Austin are selling their condo. Denise Austin, now a brand ambassador for AARP, and her husband live in Hermosa Beach, Calif. Real estate agent Phyllis Patterson with TTR Sotheby’s International Realty says the couple moved to California when their daughters graduated high school, and now the Austins spend less time in the Washington area than they anticipated.
The Oronoco has a fitness center, a yoga room and a swimming pool. The Austins’ condo, at 601 N. Fairfax St., No. 413, priced at $1.625 million, has 12-foot ceilings, two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a fireplace and hardwood floors. The contemporary-style condo has walls of windows, an open floor plan, and a balcony accessible from the master bedroom as well as the living and dining area. The unit is being sold fully furnished and includes three garage parking spaces. Monthly condo fees on the 2,054-square-foot unit are $1,480.
For more information, contact Patterson at 703-310-6201.