Gwyneth Paltrow Biography
Gwyneth Paltrow born Gwyneth Kate Paltrow, is an American actress, singer, and food writer. She was born on September 27, 1972 in Los Angeles, to Blythe Danner and Bruce Paltrow.
Paltrow grew up in Santa Monica, where she attended Crossroads School, before enrolling in the Spence School, a private girls’ school in New York City. Later, she briefly studied anthropology at the University of California, Santa Barbara, before dropping out to act.
Her acting debut was in High (1989), a TV film her father directed, and after spending several summers watching her mother perform at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts, Paltrow made her professional stage debut there in 1990. Her film debut followed with the musical romance film Shout (1991), starring John Travolta, and she was cast by Steven Spielberg in the commercially successful adventure feature Hook (1991) as the young Wendy Darling.
Following early notice for her work in films such as Seven (1995), Emma (1996), Sliding Doors (1998) and A Perfect Murder (1998), Paltrow rose to worldwide recognition for her performance in Shakespeare in Love (1998), winning the Academy Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
Her other film credits include The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), The Royal Tenenbaums (2001), Shallow Hal (2001), and Proof (2005), for which she earned a Golden Globe nomination. Since 2008, Paltrow has portrayed Pepper Potts in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series in 2011 for her five-episode role as Holly Holliday on the Fox television series Glee.
Gwyneth Paltrow Age
She was born on September 27, 1972.
Gwyneth Paltrow Height
Paltrow stands at a height of 5 ft 9(1.75 m).
Gwyneth Paltrow Parents – Gwyneth Paltrow Family – Gwyneth Paltrow Mother
She is the daughter of actress Blythe Danner and film producer-director Bruce Paltrow. Her father was Jewish, while her mother is from a Christian background.She has a younger brother, Jake Paltrow, who is a director and screenwriter. Her father’s Ashkenazi Jewish family emigrated from Belarus and Poland, while her mother has Pennsylvania Dutch (German), and some English, ancestry. Paltrow’s paternal great-great-grandfather was a rabbi in Nowogród, Poland, and a descendant of the well known “Paltrowicz” family of rabbis from Kraków.
Gwyneth Paltrow Husband
In October 2002, Paltrow met Chris Martin of the British rock band Coldplay backstage three weeks after the death of her father, Bruce Paltrow. They married on December 5, 2003, in a ceremony at a hotel in Southern California. In March 2014, Paltrow announced that she and Martin had separated after ten years of marriage. In April 2015, Paltrow filed for divorce from Chris Martin. The divorce was finalized on July 15, 2016.
Gwyneth Paltrow Children – Gwyneth Paltrow Kids
Paltrow and Martin have two children together: daughter Apple Blythe Alison Martin who was born in 2004 and son Moses Bruce Anthony Martin who was born in 2006.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
Gwyneth Paltrow Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $60 million.
Gwyneth Paltrow Goop
Gwyneth Paltrow Jade Egg
Gwyneth Paltrow Instagram
Gwyneth Paltrow Book
- My Father’s Daughter
- It’s All Good
- Spain… A Culinary Road Trip
- It’s All Easy
- The Clean Plate
- Notes from My Kitchen Table
- Country Strong: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Country Strong
Gwyneth Paltrow Movies and TV Shows
Gwyneth Paltrow Movies
- Cruel Doubt
- Deadly Relations
- Flesh and Bone
- Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle
- Higher Learning
- Jefferson in Paris
- Moonlight and Valentino
- Hard Eight
- The Pallbearer
- Sliding Doors
- Great Expectations
- A Perfect Murder
- Shakespeare in Love
- The Talented Mr. Ripley
- The Intern
- The Anniversary Party
- Shallow Hal
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- Searching for Debra Winger
- Austin Powers in Goldmember
- View from the Top
- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
- Love and Other Disasters
- Running with Scissors
- The Good Night
- Iron Man
- Two Lovers
- Iron Man 2
- Country Strong
- Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
- Thanks for Sharing
- The Avengers
- Iron Man 3
- Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Man in Red Bandana
- Untitled Avengers film
- 1992 – Cruel Doubt
- 1999–2011 – Saturday Night Live
- 2000 – Clerks: The Animated Series
- 2008 – Spain… On The Road Again
- 2010 – The Marriage Ref
- 2010–11;2014 – Glee
- 2011 – Who Do You Think You Are?
- 2012 – The New Normal
- 2014 – Web Therapy
- 2016 – Nightcap
- 2017 – Planet of the Apps
Gwyneth Paltrow Songs
- Betie Davis Eyes
- Bette Davis Eyes – Duets Original Soundtrack
- Coming Home Gwyneth Paltrow
- Coming Home(OST “Я ухожу – не плачь”)
- Country Song
- Cruisin ft. Huey Lewis
- Cruisin’ (Single Edit)
- Cruising Together
- Crusin’ Together
- Do You Wanna Touch (Oh Yeah)
- Feeling Alright
- Forget You (with the Glee Cast)
- Gwyneth Paltrow – Bette Davis Eyes
- Gwyneth Paltrow – ‘Coming Home
- I Can’t Make You Love Me
- It’s Only Love
- Me And Tennesse
- Nowadays / Hot Honey Rag (feat. Lea Michele)
- Singing In The Rain / Umbrella
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Waiting On June
- What Is This Thing Called Love