Nancy Carell Biography
Nancy Ellen Carell is an American comedian, actress and writer well known for her work on Saturday Night Live, The Daily Show and The Office. She co-created the TBS comedy series Angie Tribeca with her husband, Steve Carell in 2016.
Nancy Carell Age
Nancy Walls was born on July 19, 1966 in Cohasset, Massachusetts, U.S. She is 52 years old as of 2018.
Nancy Carell Height
She stands at a height of 1.75 m.
Nancy Carell Net Worth
Nancy has an estimated net worth of $400k.
Nancy Carell Career
Carell got her start in comedy at The Second City in Chicago and like many of the troupe’s alumni, went on to join the cast of Saturday Night Live from 1995 to 1996, where she was well known for her impression of CNN anchor Bobbie Battista. She later held a correspondent position on The Daily Show, the satirical TV news program. On the Mike Judge-created animated series The Goode Family on ABC, Carell voiced the character of Helen Goode, where she was credited for the first time as Nancy Carell instead of Nancy Walls.
Carell occasionally guest-starred on The Office, which starred Steve Carell, her husband until 2011, as Carole Stills, a real estate agent and former girlfriend of her husband’s character, Michael Scott. In the movie Bridesmaids, Carell also had a brief appearance. Carell and her husband Steve created Angie Tribeca, the TBS comedy series starring Rashida Jones. The series premiered on 17th Of January, 2016.
Steve Carell Wife | Nancy Carell
Carell is to married Steve Carell, an actor and a comedian. Steven John Carell is an American comedian, actor, writer and director. Steven is best known for his portrayal of gaffe-prone boss Michael Scott on the American version of The Office, on which he also worked as an occasional writer, director and producer.
The two met when Nancy Carell was a student in an improvisation class he was teaching at Second City.The couple has two children a daughter Elisabeth, born in 2001 and son John, born in 2004.
Nancy Carell Movies
- Saturday Night Live as Herself/Various (1995–1996) (20 episodes)
- The Daily Show as Correspondent (1999–2002) (90 episodes)
- Anger Management as Flight Attendant (2003)
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin as Health Clinic Counselor (2005)
- The Office as Carol Stills (2005–2006, 2010, 2013) (7 episodes)
- The Goode Family as Helen Goode (2009) (13 episodes)
- Bridesmaids as Helen’s tennis partner (2011)
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World as Linda Petersen (2012)
- Angie Tribeca (2017) as Katy Perry (2 episodes)