Rick Harrison Biography
Rick Harrison born Richard Kevin Harrison, is an American, Las Vegas-based businessman and reality television personality. He was born on March 22, 1965 in Davidson, North Carolina. He was the third child of Richard Benjamin Harrison, Jr., and Joanne Rhue Harrison.
Harrison is the younger brother of Sherry Joanne Harrison, and Joseph Kent Harrison, and the older brother of Christopher K. Harrison. He co-owns the pawn shop with his father, Richard Benjamin Harrison, which they opened in 1989.
As a child, Harrison suffered from epileptic seizures starting at age eight, which would confine him to bed, and led to a lifelong love of reading. He became particularly enamored of a series of books by John D. Fitzgerald called The Great Brain, whose main character, a ten-year-old Utah con artist named Tom D. Fitzgerald with the ability to conjure up money-making schemes, greatly influenced Harrison. Harrison developed a love of books in general, in particular on physics and history, with his favorite area of historical study being the British Navy, from the late 1700s to the early 1800s.
Harrison attended Taft Middle School, which is part of the San Diego Unified School District, but dropped out during tenth grade. Harrison dropped out of high school to pursue his “$2,000-a-week business of selling fake Gucci bags”.
Rick Harrison Age
He was born on March 22, 1965.
Rick Harrison Height
Rick stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.82m).
Rick Harrison kids
Harrison has two sons, Corey and Adam, with his first wife Kim, and one son, Jake, with his second wife, Tracy.
Rick Harrison Wife
Harrison has twice divorced. From his first wife Kim and his second wife, Tracy. In 2012, Harrison, announced his engagement to Deanna Burditt, who was also twice divorced. The couple married on July 21, 2013, in Laguna Beach, California. Counting Cars star and car expert Danny Koker became an ordained minister and performed the ceremony, while Pawn Stars costar Austin Russell (Chumlee) served as a ring bearer.
Rick Harrison Net Worth
Rick Harrison net worth is estimated to be $8 million dollars.
Rick Harrison Pawn Shop
I’m Rick Harrison and This Is My Pawn Shop is a copypasta and video remix series based on the opening scene from the reality television series Pawn Stars.
Rick Harrison Twitter
Rick Harrison Copypasta
- I’m Reynad and this is my stream. I work here with my nazi mods and my boyfriend, Jeff. Every game on this stream is bullshit RNG and pure salt. One thing I’ve learned after 4 years – you never know WHAT will trigger me next.
- Why don’t people like Brigitte? I can’t be the only one who loves being stunned the entire game. Shield bash is so amazing and really makes for some intense and fun gameplay. Thanks Blizzard
- I sexually identify as Rick Harrison. For 21 years I dreamed of working at my very own pawn shop with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Call me retarded but I don’t care, I’m getting plasticsurgery to install 18th century muskets and vintage movieposters on my body. You can now refer to me as Rick Harrison and respect my right to not know WHAT is gonna come through that door. If you can’t acceptme you’re a pawnphobe and need to check your door privileges. Thank you for having a story and a price.
- I’m new to Overwatch so sorry if I sound like a noob but… does anyone know how to switch Hanzo’s stormbow to scatter? I want to use what the pros use. Thanks!
- Hi. I’m Harambe, and this is my Zoo. I live here with my old zookeeper and banana, Big Yellow. Everything in here has a heart and a mind. One thing I’ve learned after 17 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come over that enclosure.
- It’s funny seeing the “minds” in chat entertained by a virtual children’s card game. Whenever you idiots “Pog Champ,” I am reading the works of Plato, etc. Guess who will get a better job in 5 years?
- I’m Kripp Harrison, and this is my Hearthstone stream. I work here with my dog and my wife, Rania the Succubus. Every arena run in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT my opponent is going to topdeck
- Hey Kripp, it’s me Jimmy from high school. Its so cool to see you streaming on Twitch. Me and Dustin really miss you. The cheerleading team is nothing without you. And remember that kiss you and I shared in the back of the bus? Those were some good times. We should definitely hook up again XOXO