Rick Harrison Biography
Rick Harrison is an American, Las Vegas-based businessman and reality television personality. He is also co-owner of the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop which is featured on the History series Pawn Stars.
As a child, Harrison suffered from epileptic seizures starting at age eight, which would confine him to bed, and led to a lifelong love of reading. He became particularly enamored of a series of books by John D. Fitzgerald called The Great Brain, whose main character, a ten-year-old Utah con artist named Tom D. Fitzgerald with the ability to conjure up money-making schemes, greatly influenced Harrison. Harrison developed a love of books in general, in particular on physics and history, with his favorite area of historical study being the British Navy, from the late 1700s to the early 1800s.
Harrison attended Taft Middle School, which is part of the San Diego Unified School District, but dropped out during tenth grade. Harrison dropped out of high school to pursue his “$2,000-a-week business of selling fake Gucci bags”.
Rick Harrison Age
He was born Richard Kevin Harrison on March 22, 1965. He is 53 years old as of 2018.
Rick Harrison Family
Harrison was born in Davidson, North Carolina the third child of Richard Benjamin Harrison Jr, a U.S. Navy veteran, and Joanne Rhue Harrison. He is the younger brother of Sherry Joanne Harrison, and Joseph Kent Harrison, and the older brother of Christopher K. Harrison.
Rick Harrison Kids| Rick Harrison Son
Harrison has two sons with his first wife Kim, Corey Harrison and Adam. He however has another son Jake, with his second wife, Tracy.
Rick Harrison Wife| Rick Harrison Deanna Burditt
Harrison announced his engagement to Deanna Burditt in 2012. The couple married on July 21, 2013, in Laguna Beach, California. Counting Cars star and car expert Danny Koker became an ordained minister and performed the ceremony. Pawn Stars costar Austin “Chumlee” Russell served as a ring bearer.
Rick Harrison Photos
Rick Harrison Divorce| Rick Harrison Tracy Harrison
After divorcing Kim Harrison in 1985, Harrison married Tracy in 1986. Rick later divorced Tracy in 2011.
Rick Harrison Net Worth
Rick Harrison net worth is estimated to be $8 million dollars.
Rick Harrison Pawn Shop
Harrison and his father opened the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in 1989 less than two miles from the Las Vegas Strip. By 2005, Harrison and his father were loaning out about $3 million annually, which brought them about $700,000 in interest income.
An year later, Harrison was known in Las Vegas as a pawn broker having special sports items that came complete with a story.In 2010 According to Harrison, the items most often brought into the store were jewelry.
Rick Harrison Pawn Stars
This is a history series that features Harrisons’ Pawn Shop.Harrison spent four years pitching the idea of making a show about a pawn shop after his shop was featured in the show Insomniac with Dave Attell in 2003.In January 2011, Pawn Stars was the highest rated program on the History Channel. It was the second-highest rated reality show behind Jersey Shore.
Rick Harrison Height
Rick stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.82m).
Rick Harrison Twitter
Rick Harrison Copypasta
- I’m Reynad and this is my stream. I work here with my nazi mods and my boyfriend, Jeff. Every game on this stream is bullshit RNG and pure salt. One thing I’ve learned after 4 years – you never know WHAT will trigger me next.
- Why don’t people like Brigitte? I can’t be the only one who loves being stunned the entire game. Shield bash is so amazing and really makes for some intense and fun gameplay. Thanks Blizzard
- I sexually identify as Rick Harrison. For 21 years I dreamed of working at my very own pawn shop with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Call me retarded but I don’t care, I’m getting plasticsurgery to install 18th century muskets and vintage movieposters on my body. You can now refer to me as Rick Harrison and respect my right to not know WHAT is gonna come through that door. If you can’t acceptme you’re a pawnphobe and need to check your door privileges. Thank you for having a story and a price.
- I’m new to Overwatch so sorry if I sound like a noob but… does anyone know how to switch Hanzo’s stormbow to scatter? I want to use what the pros use. Thanks!
- Hi. I’m Harambe, and this is my Zoo. I live here with my old zookeeper and banana, Big Yellow. Everything in here has a heart and a mind. One thing I’ve learned after 17 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come over that enclosure.
- It’s funny seeing the “minds” in chat entertained by a virtual children’s card game. Whenever you idiots “Pog Champ,” I am reading the works of Plato, etc. Guess who will get a better job in 5 years?
- I’m Kripp Harrison, and this is my Hearthstone stream. I work here with my dog and my wife, Rania the Succubus. Every arena run in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT my opponent is going to topdeck
- Hey Kripp, it’s me Jimmy from high school. Its so cool to see you streaming on Twitch. Me and Dustin really miss you. The cheerleading team is nothing without you. And remember that kiss you and I shared in the back of the bus? Those were some good times. We should definitely hook up again XOXO