Table of Contents
Valerie Leon is an English actress who had roles in a number of high-profile British film productions, including the Carry On series.
Valerie Leon Age
she was born on 12 November 1943 in Hampstead London England. she is the daughter of a director of a textile company.
Valerie Leon Marriage|Family
she was married to the television comedy producer Michael Mills from 1974 until 1988 when he died. The marriage produced two children: a boy and a girl namely Leon and Merope born in 1975 and 1977 respectively.
Merope is a journalist in the Guardian newspaper.
Valerie Leon Career
Her career started as a trainee fashion buyer at Harrods. One day, Leon went to an audition which led her to her become a chorus girl. she appeared with Barbra Streisand in Funny Girl at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London’s West End.
Leon On television, she is probably best remembered for her part as the tall buxom woman driven wild by a small, puny man wearing Hai Karate aftershave, in a highly successful series of commercials for the productValerie Leon
Numerous other TV credits include The Saint, Randall and Hopkirk, Up Pompeii!, The Avengers, Space: 1999, The Persuaders, Last of the Summer Wine, and in The Goodies comedy episode “It Might as Well Be String”.
Valerie Leon Height
Valerie Leon height is 1.8m
Leon’s Encore Magazine
‘….Valerie gave us an insight into her long and varied career …and we realised why she still tops the bill as one of the UK’s most glamorous and articulate thespians’ – Encore Magazine.
Valerie Leon Filmography
- Smashing Time (1967) as Tove’s Secretary
- Carry On… Up the Khyber (1968) as Hospitality Girl (uncredited)
- Carry On Camping (1969) as Miss Dobbin
- The Italian Job (1969) as Royal Lancaster Hotel receptionist (uncredited)
- Zeta One (1969) as Atropos
- Carry On Again Doctor (1969) as Deirdre Filkington-Buttermore
- Carry On Up the Jungle (1970) as Leda, Leader of the Lubbie Dobbies
- This, That and the Other (1969) as Bath Girl
- The Man Who Had Power Over Women (1970) as Glenda
- The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer (1970) as Tanya
- All the Way Up (1970) as Miss Hardwick
- Blood from the Mummy’s Tomb (1971) as Margaret Fuchs / Queen Tera
- Carry On Matron (1972) as Jane Darling
- No Sex Please, We’re British (1973) as Susan
- Carry On Girls (1973) as Patricia Potter / Paula Perkins (dubbed by June Whitfield)
- Can You Keep It Up for a Week? (1974) as Miss Hampton
- The Ups and Downs of a Handyman (1976) as Redhead
- Queen Kong (1976) as Queen of the Nabongas
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) as Hotel Receptionist
- The Wild Geese (1978) as 1st Girl Dealer
- Revenge of the Pink Panther (1978) as Tanya
- Strangers (1982) (TV Series) as Jeanette
- Never Say Never Again (1983) as Lady in Bahamas
- Carry On Laughing’s Christmas Classics (1983) as Various characters
- A Neutral Corner (2006) as Flo
- The Green Green Grass (2007) (TV Series) as Kat’s Mother
- Pitfire of Hell (2016)
- Golden Years (2016) as Gilda
- For The Love of Ella (2017) as Taraa
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.