Veronica Maggio Biography
Veronica Maggio born Veronica Sandra Karin Maggio is a Swedish singer and actress . She won the category “Årets nykomling” in the Grammisgalan 2007. She was born on 15 March 1981 in Uppsala, Sweden, to a Swedish mother and an Italian father. She attended Uppsala Musikklasser primary school and went on to study music at Bolandgymnasiet in Uppsala, she was also the lead singer of the group Solitude, with other members Daniel Fredriksson, Marcus “Gonzo” Berglund, Karl Jansson, and Kristoffer Hoflund.
She released her debut single “Dumpa mig”in March 2006. Her second single was the song “Nöjd?” or Satisfied?. She signed a contract with Universal Music and went on a tour in Summer 2006 as part of Sommarkrysset, a Swedish live-music program on TV4. Her debut album is called Vatten och bröd. On 26 March 2008, she released another album – Och vinnaren är, that she wrote and recorded together with Oskar Linnros. In 2010 she worked with Petter on his new single “Längesen” from his album “En räddare i nöden” .
In 2011 she released the album Satan i gatan, it was a success and reached the 1st place in both Swedish and Norwegian music charts, as did the single “Jag kommer”. On 4 October 2013, she released her fourth album, The Hand In The Pocket Still I Care , produced by Salem Al Fakir , Vincent Pontare and Magnus Lidehäll. She released her fifth album, Den första är alltid gratis in 2016.
Veronica Maggio news Boyfriend
She dated Nils Tull for a long time and they have a son. She is now dating producer Klas Gullbrand.
Veronica Maggio Barn
She gave birth to her son on october 25, 1980 in Ystad, he is a Swedish singer , pianist and songwriter .
Veronica Maggio Konsert
- Friday 22 June 2018 – Saturday 23 June 2018
Idyll festivalen 2018
Stortorvet, Fredrikstad, Norway
- Thursday 31 May 2018 – Saturday 02 June 2018
Brännbollsyran, Umeå, Sweden
- Sunday 27 August 2017
Södra Teatern, Stockholm, Sweden
Veronica Maggio Poster
Click here for more posters
Veronica Maggio Oskar Linnros
She tells about the feelings when she heard ex-Oskar Linnro’s song “From You”. Here , she says that she is sure that the song is about her. “But Oskar will probably deny into the grave that it’s about him. But who else would it be about? she says to the newspaper, according to Aftonbladet.
Veronica Maggio Album
- Vatten och bröd
- Och vinnaren är
- Satan i gatan
- Handen i fickan fast jag bryr mig
- Den första är alltid gratis
Veronica Maggio Låtar
- Snälla Bli Min
- Jag Kommer
- Sergels Torg
- Mitt Hjärta Blöder
- 17 År
- Den Första Är Alltid Gratis
- Hela Huset
- Välkommen In
- Trädgården En Fredag
- Vi Mot Världen
- Inga Kläder
- Sju Sorger
- Gjord Av Sten
- Jag Lovar
- Låtsas Som Det Regnar
- Satan I Gatan
- Dom Sa!
- I Min Bil
- Va Kvar
- Finns Det En Så Finns Det Flera
- Bas Gillar Hörn
- Pang Pang
- Vi Kommer Alltid Ha Paris
- Lördagen Den Femtonde Mars
- Vad Gör Vi Ikväll
- Play Och Sen Repeat
- Kan Inte SÃ¤ga Nej
- Dumpa Mei
- Alla Mina Låtar
Veronica Maggio Satan I Gatan
Satan i gatan is the third studio album released by Swedish singer and songwriter Veronica Maggio. It was released in Sweden on 27 April 2011 through Universal Music AB and debuted at number one.
Release date: 27 April 2011
Producer: Christian Walz
Genres: Soul music, Dance music, Synth-pop
Awards: Grammis Award for Pop of the Year, Grammis Award for Composer of the Year, Grammis Award for Lyricist of the Year
Veronica Maggio Välkommen In
Veronica Maggio Jag Kommer
Veronica Maggio 20 Questions
Veronica Maggio quotes Citat
- “Is born with trouble in my blood, doing what I should not”
- “I’m coming home with you tonight, because I do not want to be yourself”
- “There’s nothing I need anywhere else”
- “I have more patience than you have hard words”
- “You can scream or hate me. Nevertheless, always choose you “
- “But what does it play for damn roll? If we can not stay there, what’s the matter then? “
- “I can not talk to you when you look away. Please give me two seconds before giving up. Can not we be close to just one minute? Is it now, when it’s over? “
- “You take my hand away from your arm and move away. Nothing I say plays anymore. Puts me in the hall until I find out what happened. Can I even stay you like my friend? “
- “Sit here on the bed until you ask me to go home. Looking for something that can change everything, much more than I already said”
- “I only remember all that good, everything you and me were”
- “Too much water will drain too many bridges before I forget you”
- “Please, stay mine again. No, let it be like in a movie “
Veronica Maggio Video
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.