Wesley Schultz Biography
Wesley Schultz is an American guitarist and singer who was born and brought up in Ramsey, New Jersey, United States of America. He is widely known as the guitarist and lead vocalist for the popular American folk-rock band “The Lumineers”. He is also known for hi 10-song solo album containing covers entitled “Vignettes” which was released on October 30, 2020.
10 Quick Facts About Wesley Schultz
- Name: Wesley Keith Schultz
- Age: 41 Years (As of 2023)
- Birthday: 30 December
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Height: Average
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Guitarist and Singer
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $10 Million
Wesley Schultz Age
Schultz is 41 years old as of 2023, he was born on 30 December 1982, in Ramsey, New Jersey, United States. He celebrates his birthday on 30 December every year and his birth sign is Capricorn.
Wesley Schultz Height
Schultz stands at an average height. He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Wesley Schultz Weight
Schultz has a moderate weight. He has not shared his weight with the public yet. Wesley’s weight will be listed once we get it from a trustworthy source. Known for his captivating personality, Schultz has brown eyes and his hair color is brown.
Wesley Schultz Education
Schultz attended Ramsey High School and the University of Richmond. Further information regarding his educational background in detail is currently under review and will be updated once available.
Wesley Schultz Family
Schultz was born and raised by his parents in New Jersey. His mother’s name is Judy Schultz. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Wesley’s father is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Wesley Schultz Wife
Schultz is happily married to his beautiful wife Brandy Schultz. The couple tied the knot back in 2014. In their marriage, they have been blessed with one son. Wesley’s wife brandy started her own nanny-matching company.
Wesley Schultz Net Worth
Wesley has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a guitarist and singer Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Wesley Schultz Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Wesley.
Wesley Schultz Wiki
- Full Names: Wesley Keith Schultz
- Popular As: Wesley
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Guitarist and Singer
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Wesley Schultz Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 41 Years (2023)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Date of Birth: December 30, 1982
- Place of Birth: Ramsey, New Jersey, USA
- Birthday: December 30
Wesley Schultz Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Average
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Wesley Schultz Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Brandy Schultz
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Son (One) Daughter(s) (None)
Wesley Schultz Net worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $10 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Guitarist and Singer
Wesley Schultz Career
Wesley is the guitarist and lead singer for the popular American folk-rock band “The Lumineers”. At the time The Lumineers released their first album, their press release highlighted the fact that Wesley, then age 9, had been quoted in a 1992 story in The New York Times.
In that story (a profile of Dennis Kobray, who toured elementary schools imitating classical composers as a way to introduce children to classical music), 9-year-old Schultz is quoted as saying: “I spend a lot of time on my drawings and it turns out good ’cause I’ve been practicing a lot.”
Growing up in Ramsey, Wesley’s best friend was Josh Fraites. Fraites died of a drug overdose in 2002, at the age of 19. In the wake of Josh’s death, Wesley connected with Josh’s younger brother Jeremiah Fraites, a drummer, and the two “found solace in music, writing songs and playing gigs around New York.”
The pair toured under different names including Wesley Jeremiah, and released a self-titled EP, including future The Lumineers songs, “Flowers In Your Hair” and “Darlene”. Frustrated by their band’s limited success in New York, and struggling with the high cost of living, Wesley and Fraites decided to relocate to Denver, where they could dedicate more time to working on their music and touring.
Upon arriving in Denver, they placed a Craigslist ad for a classical cellist. Neyla Pekarek responded to their ad and ultimately became the third member of The Lumineers. The trio spent the next year playing gigs around Denver and touring nationally at their own expense.
In 2012, The Lumineers released their first album, The Lumineers. Three songs from that album have charted: “Ho Hey”, “Stubborn Love”, and “Submarines”. In 2013, the band released a deluxe edition of their self-titled album.
In 2016, The Lumineers released the album, Cleopatra. The songs were written four years after the first album, The Lumineers was released. In 2019, The Lumineers released the album “III”. This is their third album. The album title references that the album is presented in three chapters, each focusing on a different main character of the fictional Sparks family
Wesley Schultz Legacy
Wesley’s legacy is primarily tied to his work as the lead singer and guitarist of The Lumineers, which has had a significant impact on the music industry since their debut album in 2012. The band’s folk rock sound, characterized by his distinct vocals and acoustic guitar, has influenced many other artists in the genre.
The Lumineers’ music has also been used in various forms of media, including movies, TV shows, and commercials, further cementing their impact on popular culture. Their hit song “Ho Hey” has become an anthem of sorts, with its catchy melody and upbeat lyrics resonating with audiences worldwide.
Wesley’s philanthropic work, particularly his advocacy for Native American rights, has also contributed to his legacy. He has worked with organizations such as the Native Arts and Cultures Foundation and the Lakota People’s Law Project, using his platform to raise awareness and funds for these causes.
Overall, Wesley’s legacy is one of musical innovation and social responsibility, demonstrating that artists can use their platform for positive change.
Wesley Schultz Accomplishments
- Wesley formed The Lumineers in 2005 with drummer Jeremiah Fraites, and they released their self-titled debut album in 2012. The album reached No. 2 on the US Billboard 200 chart and was certified platinum in multiple countries.
- The band’s hit single “Ho Hey” reached No. 3 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and was certified 6x platinum in the US.
- The Lumineers have released three studio albums to date, all of which have been successful. Their second album, “Cleopatra” (2016), debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Wesley has received multiple Grammy nominations as a member of The Lumineers, including for Best New Artist and Best Americana Album.
- Wesley has also collaborated with other artists, including Mavis Staples, and has contributed to soundtracks for movies such as “The Hunger Games” and “Pete’s Dragon.”
- In addition to his music career, Wesley has been involved in philanthropy and social activism. He has supported causes such as education, environmental conservation, and Native American rights.
Wesley Schultz Hobbies and interests
- Photography: Wesley is an avid photographer and has shared many of his photos on social media. He enjoys capturing the beauty of the natural world, particularly landscapes and wildlife.
- Hiking and outdoor activities: Wesley is known to be an outdoors enthusiast, and he often shares photos of his hiking and camping adventures. He has hiked in various national parks, including Rocky Mountain National Park and Yosemite National Park.
- Reading: Wesley has mentioned in interviews that he enjoys reading books on a variety of topics, including history and philosophy.
- Sports: Wesley is a fan of basketball and enjoys playing the game in his free time.
- Travel: Wesley enjoys exploring new places and cultures, and he has traveled extensively both for his music career and personal enjoyment. He has visited countries such as Japan, France, and Italy.
Wesley Schultz Personal beliefs
- Environmentalism: Wesley is a strong advocate for environmental conservation and has spoken out about the need for individuals and governments to take action to protect the planet. He has also used his platform to support organizations working on climate change issues.
- Social justice: Wesley has been vocal about his support for racial justice and equity. He has worked with organizations such as the Lakota People’s Law Project to raise awareness about Native American rights and to support efforts to address historical injustices.
- Mental health: Wesley has spoken publicly about his own struggles with mental health and has emphasized the importance of seeking help and reducing the stigma surrounding mental illness.
- Creativity: Wesley has expressed a belief in the power of creativity to bring people together and to inspire positive change. He has also spoken about the importance of allowing artists and musicians to express themselves freely and without censorship.
Wesley Schultz Quotes
Frequently Asked Questions About Wesley Schultz
Wesley is a famous guitarist and singer who is widely known as the guitarist and lead vocalist for the popular American folk-rock band “The Lumineers”.
Wesley is an American national born on 30th December 1982, in Ramsey, New Jersey.
Wesley stands at an average height, he has not shared his height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Yes, Wesley is married to Brandy Schultz. They got married in 2014. In their marriage, they have been blessed with one son. Wesley’s wife brandy started her own nanny-matching company.
Wesley has an approximate net worth of $10 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Wesley’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Because of security reasons, Wesley has not shared his precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Wesley is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Wesley is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry. He is the guitarist and lead singer for the popular American folk-rock band “The Lumineers”.
Wesley Schultz Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Pete Loeffler
- Paul Gilbert
- Jaclyn Schultz
- Wesley Stromberg
- Laura Ramsey
- Tristan Wilds
- Camila Cabello
- Kane Brown
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.