20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Do not shave off your eyebrows only to redraw them with a pencil… it makes no sense
- Do not put on too much make up, you end up looking like you came out of the make-up factory.
- Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath
- Do not leave chipped nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason why they sell nail polish remover.
- If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother.
- Do not do artificial nails that makes you look like a drag queen, simple is always sexy.
- See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
- Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
- Never contradict what your man says – in public.
- Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman.
- Do not share your best friend’s personal life with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
- Women should never act on distress in relationships like checking your man’s phone, nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will simply release him to someone else by doing so.
- Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
- Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to eat healthy and work out but let’s leave it at that.
- Never over-accessorize. stop looking like a Christmas tree.
- Never leave home without lipgloss, your phone and most of all, your dignity.
- Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
- Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper.
- Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the wrong impression.
- And finally, ‘Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying you for who you are’
– Author unknown
Relationship Advice for Women
Deep down, men may love women, but there are times when they find women really annoying. Ask any man and they’re sure to mention these nineteen habits that they hate about women. So, go through these relationship advice for women and make sure you avoid these big mistakes.
19 Things Women Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
Relationship Advice for Women No. 1
Jealousy mostly happens when women see their partner with other attractive women around them. If you too feel jealous about that, you’re absolutely normal. But when your jealousy goes to an agonizing degree it could put you in danger of losing cherished relationship. Some women allow the fang of jealousy to cling to their hearts, trying to tear it out and devour it.
But, there’s a better way of letting your man know that you do not like him checking out other women. If you constantly bring up feelings of jealousy, it can often lead to a fight between the two of you and can ruin your relationship. Ignore those jealousy pangs, we say, even if you are longing to gouge out the eyes of the woman holding your man. Jealousy and possessiveness are not attractive qualities. They speak to your lack of self-esteem and your lack of trust.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 2
What do men hate most in their women? Nagging. This is one trait no man loves. Some women love nagging. They complain ceaselessly. Women expect men to move it the minute they’re asked to do something. It doesn’t work that way. You’ve done your job of asking your partner to do something, so leave it to him. Nagging is like corporal punishment in high school; after a while the body adapts to it. Then it stops being effective. Remember, nagging is relationship destroyer. There’s nothing worse to a man than a woman who constantly find fault in everything her partner does. Don’t be that woman.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 3
A lot of women pretend that they’re very understanding, loving and caring when new in a relationship, but as time passes, men get to see the other side of them. In the beginning, they try to pretend only later to become their real selves. Men don’t like it when women put on a show or pretend to be something they’re not. Men hate crocodile ones. They often say sorry not because they are but because they want our peace back. So, be yourself.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 4
Jumping to conclusion
Women love jumping to conclusions to prove themselves right. Don’t make any assumption that you don’t have enough information to make. It bugs men when women falsely assume something that ends up being different from what they thought. It is more reasonable to play it save. Have an open mind. This will save both of you from unnecessary disagreements.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 5
Love makes women want to know everything about their man. Men don’t love a woman who is too possessive because it means you distrust him. Some women go through their partners’ phones, drawer, and suits’ pockets searching for evidence of another woman. Ask questions if you feel all is not well. You might read a wrong meaning to simple text message. Don’t make checking his phone, going through his drawer and his suits’ pockets a regular habit. Men are more comfortable in a relationship when they get some space. Most women love keeping an eye on every move that they make but this is like making him feel that he’s in a cage. Of course, if your partner has betrayed you in the past, you’ll find it difficult to trust him.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 6
Men don’t like it when their partners fake orgasms. They want you to be just who you are, at all times. Let him know if you’re not satisfied with his performance. It is better to faking satisfaction, only to seek satisfaction else way.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 7
If you keep counting calories and talking diets to him, his appetite and love for you is going to nosedive. So eat less and count the calories in your head. Don’t overfeed and start dieting later. Watch your weight.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 8
Lack of confidence
Men hate it when women ask one question over and over again, and in spite of their answer, repeat the question another ten times. Men like women with confidence, who can decide for themselves and not have to ask all and sundry about how they look or what to do about situations they are faced with all the time.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 9
Talk too much
Talking too much is hardly a man-pleasing habit. Many men won’t admit to being put off by this mannerism, but they will build up resentment toward you. Men prefer to maintain their silence. So to keep your man happy, don’t keep your tongue wagging all the time. Use your tongue sparingly; only when you have sometime important to say. Do not bring up your partners past transgressions over and over; men don’t like it.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 10
Being glued to the phone
He can’t stand it when you talk endingly on the phone with your friends. And even when he’s in the same room as you, you have no problem discussing him with them. It might boost his ego when you first met. It could make him feel really important that you talk about him to your friends. But after a while it really started to irritate him because he will feel you lack the sense of privacy.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 11
Answering for him
It is important that before you take a decision that will affect him; you should first consult him for his opinion. It is wrong to decide for him. if you take a decision before contacting your husband to let him know and he could be annoyed that you didn’t consult him first. Don’t accept invitation to an event without first contacting him. This can make him furious.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 12
Spending too much time shopping
Some women can really spend so much time shopping. When they’re buying clothes, shoes or handbags, they like to take their time, try on a lot of things and constantly ask for their partner’s opinion on what looks good on them, without being time conscious.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 13
Always expecting him to pay
Most men like to act like they’re the big provider, especially in the first few months of dating. But he hates it when the woman expects him to pay for everything, all the time when she has the ability of paying for some. He will feel overexploited. Even if he’s extremely rich, women occasionally need to reach into their own purses and insist it’s their turn to pay if they want to prevent bitterness and resentment down the line.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 14
Being too flirtatious
Some women are too flirtatious. You should not flirt with your partner’s friends. If you have such habit, tone it down.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 15
Talking about past lovers
Men hate this as much as most women dislike men doing same. Bearing this in mind, if you happen to land up at the same dinner party as your ex, there is no need to reveal this. Avoid inviting past lovers whom you may now describe as “good friends” to meet your husband. He’ll hate it. And don’t compare him to your ex; there is a good reason why he is the ex.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 16
Wearing too much makeup
Men don’t like too much make-up. It will make you look like a slut. Not only the look of it, but also the length of time it takes to apply. He might not like all the time wasted for applying makeup especially when he is late for an occasion. Soon he starts telling you to start getting ready a couple of hours before an event. A bit of compromise is required, not only to silence him, but also for your own sake. Women can really overdo the hair and make-up routine.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 17
In this era men can be flattered if a woman makes the first move – it really takes the pressure off them if a girl says hi, suggests dinner or gives him her number. But anything more aggressive than that might make him to suspect you could have ulterior motives. Men equally hate it when their partners start unnecessary fight.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 18
Being an over-pleaser
When some women are into a new relationship, they become over pleasing because they don’t want to upset the apple cart. Within a short time, the man’s taste in books, music and movies become their own taste. These women are insecure and lack self confidence that is why they submerge their personalities into that of their partners.
Relationship Advice for Women No. 19
Getting drunk in public
Men hate it when their partners take more liquor than they can handle in a public social event. They constitute public nuisance.
So there you have it; let me hope this list makes the world a better place for all men and women everywhere.
7 Things Women are Insecure About
1. That you won’t call
Women are always stressing over whether or not you’re going to call them after a date. So if you tell her you’re going to call her on Tuesday, call her on Tuesday.
But if that’s just not your style, or you’d like to keep her guessing, don’t give her a definite day when you’ll call. It’s better than breaking a promise, and it saves her from waiting for your call on a particular day.
2. That you just want to sleep with her
It’s a fine line: if you make a move too soon, she’ll think that’s all you want. If you wait too long, she’ll think you’re not interested.
The best way to work this one is to just be sincere. If you’re actually interested in a relationship, let her know. From there, she’ll give you the signals to let you know when she’s ready to get freaky.
3. That you are dating other women
It’s okay to casually date more than one person at the same time . . . as long as you’re honest about it. You don’t have to bring it up, but if SHE does, be honest.
But once you start sleeping together, or things seem to get more serious, she might assume you’re exclusive. So it’s only fair to let her know if that’s NOT the case.
4. That you are not interested
Even the most confident woman sometimes needs a reminder that you’re interested in her. Even if you’re months into the relationship . . . or even years . . . she’ll still need reassurance now and then.
5. That another woman is stealing your attention
There’s nothing wrong with harmless flirting. But when you’re out with her, you should devote your attention to HER.
The easiest way to think about it is to reverse it: How would you feel if she was flirting with another guy right in front of you?
6. That you are cheating on her
If she’s worried that you’re cheating on her, there’s usually a reason: maybe she’s been cheated on before, or she knows you’ve done it in the past.
But if that’s not the case . . . and even if you think she’s being totally irrational . . . you’re going to have to discuss the issue head-on and let her know that you’re committed and have no intention of cheating.
7. That she is not satisfying you in bed
Women worry about how they’re doing in the sack, just like men do. So if things are going well, make sure you let her know.
And if things AREN’T going well, you’ve got to bring it up in the most sensitive way possible.
Women – The right man for you…
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep…
Wait for the man who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends,
Who thinks you’ re just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU…
The one who turns to his friends and says, that’s her…
9 Words Women Use: Men be aware….
- Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
- Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
- Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
- Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
- Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting h er time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
- That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
- Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re welcome.
- Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying GO AWAY!
- Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking “What’s wrong?” For the woman’s response refer to #3.
*Share this with the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
*Share this with all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it’s true.
Geography of A Woman: Rib Cracking Humour
- Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa – half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!
- Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe – well-developed and open to trade, especially for something of real value.
- Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain – very hot, relaxed, and convinced of her own beauty.
- Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece & gently aging, but still a warm and desirable place to visit.
- Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all-conquering past.
- Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel – has been through war, doesn’t make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business.
- Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada – cool, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.
- After 70, she becomes Tibet – wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages…. an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.
THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN
Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran – ruled by a couple of nuts
Never Tempt a Woman: Rib Cracking Humour
A Woman’s story
A woman goes to Mozambique to attend a 2-week, company training session.
Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.
She answers : “Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?”
The husband laughs and says: “A Mozambican girl !!!”
The woman keeps quiet and leaves.
Two weeks later he picked her up at the airport and asked: “So, honey, how was the trip?”
“Very good, thank you.” “And, what happened to my gift?”
“What gift?” She asked.
“The one I asked for – the Mozambican girl, do you remember ?”
“Oh, that” she said.
“Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl !!!”
The husband fainted*
Moral of the story: “Don’t tempt a woman, She might be too Intelligent and submissive”