Brenda Ngxoli Biography
Brenda Ngxoli is a South African director and actress best known for her role as Vuyo in the SABC1 drama series Home Affairs, from 2005-2007.
She is also a public speaker, motivational speaker and she facilitates workshops on issues such as business proposal writing and health etc.
Brenda Ngxoli Education Background
He graduated from the University of Cape Town and graduated with a BA Theatre and Performers Diploma in Speech and Drama.
Brenda Ngxoli Career
In 2010 she was named as one of the new presenters of the SABC1 celebrity gossip show The Real Goboza for the show’s fourth season, alongside Phat Joe.
In 2013 she replaced Thuli Thabethe as host of the Mzansi Wethu reality show Our Perfect Wedding, after Thabethe left the show to concentrate on her studies.
Her acting career began in the theatre, performing in shows like Pick Ups directed by Chris Weare, Docs Wife, I-Klips and Sacred Thorn and Yes Medem, both of which were directed by Warona Seane and ran the Grahamstown Festival of the Arts in 2004.
Brenda Ngxoli Filmography
- City Ses’la Season 2 as Thandi.
- Erfsondes Season 1 as Kagiso
- Home Affairs season 1, 2 and 3 as Vuyokazi.
- Home affairs season 4 as Vuyo.
- Hustle (2016) season 1 as Kitt
- My Perfect Family season 1 as Dineo
- Rockville season 2, 3 and 4 as Gladys
- Ses’Top La Season 2 and 3 as Pinky
- She was a celebrity dancer at Strictly Come Dancing season 4.
- The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency Season 1 as Florence.
- Zero tolerance season 3 as Thembi
- Mimi season 1, 2, 3 and 4 as Tsha Tsha
Brenda Ngxoli Awards
- Best Supporting Actress,Ses’ Top La as Pinky, at South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTAs)
- Best Supporting Actress for Gladys on Rockville at South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTAs)
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take collective measures to the best of our abilities.