Chris Bumstead Biography
Chris Bumstead is a Canadian Classic Physique Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, and Social Media Influencer who was born and brought up in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. He is widely known for winning an IFBB Pro card after he earned the 2016 IFBB North American Bodybuilding Championship.
Chris is also known as the current holder of the Classic Physique Olympia championship. He won the 2015 CBBF Canadian National Bodybuilding Championship Men’s Junior Division and was in the second position in the 2016 CBBF Bodybuilding Championships Open Heavyweight Division.
10 Quick Facts About Chris Bumstead
- Name: Christopher Adam Bumstead
- Age: 28 Years (As of 2023)
- Birthday: 2 February
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m)
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Classic Physique Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, and Social Media Influencer
- Marital Status: Dating
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $10 Million
Chris Bumstead Age
Bumstead is 28 years old as of 2023, he was born on 2 February 1995, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. He celebrates his birthday on 2 February every year and his birth sign is Aquarius.
Chris Bumstead Height
Bumstead stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m).
Chris Bumstead Weight
Bumstead weighs 104-120kg (230-264 lbs).
Chris Bumstead Early Life and Education
Bumstead was born and raised in Ottawa. He went to All Saints High School in Kanata, Ontario. He then attended Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Health Science but later dropped out due to health issues.
Chris Bumstead Family
Bumstead was born to his parents Jeff Bumstead and Mary Bumstead. His father Jeff, works as a Chief Information Officer in Kingston, Ontario, while his mother Mary serves as a Human Resource Organization Development Consultant.
Chris Bumstead Sister
Bumstead spent his childhood with his elder sibling sister named Melissa Valliere. Melissa is also an IFBB Figure Professional Bodybuilder and Fitness Model.
Chris Bumstead Wife
Bumstead is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Courtney King, a former IFBB Pro Bikini competitor and fitness model turned YouTuber. The couple began dating in October 2019.
Recently, Courtney made an eye-catching YouTube video that explained how they met each other. They are happy together as is evident through the photos and videos that they share on Instagram and Youtube Channel.
Chris Bumstead Net Worth
Bumstead has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a Classic Physique Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, and Social Media Influencer. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Chris Bumstead Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Chris.
Chris Bumstead Wiki
- Full Names: Christopher Adam Bumstead
- Popular As: Chris
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Classic Physique Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, and Social Media Influencer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Chris Bumstead Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 28 years (2023)
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Date of Birth: 2 February 1995
- Place of Birth: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Birthday: 2 February
Chris Bumstead Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m)
- Weight: 104-120kg (230-264 lbs)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: 13.5 (US) or 12.5 (UK) or 46.5 (EU)
- Chest Size: 51 inches
- Waist Size: 30 inches
- Bicep Size: 20 inches
- Thighs Size: 30 inches
Chris Bumstead Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Jeff Bumstead
- Mother: Mary Bumstead
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Melissa Valliere
- Marital Status: Dating
- Wife/Spouse: Not Applicable
- Dating / Girlfriend: Engaged to Courtney King
- Children: Sons (None) Daughter(s) (None)
Chris Bumstead Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $10 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Classic Physique Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, and Social Media Influencer
Chris Bumstead Early Career Experiences
As a child growing up, Bumstead had always had an interest in athletics and sports; the closest contact he had to any form of sport was the gym where he would spend long hours. After a while, gauging the bodies of the other people in the gym he used to visit, Chris believed that he had achieved the highest point he would ever need to when it came to his body.
Chris Bumstead Rise to Fame
All of this changed when he met his sister’s boyfriend called Iain Valliere. Iain was the one that opened up Bumstead’s eyes to the possibilities available with bodybuilding and all of a sudden, he was aware of the many things he could achieve with bodybuilding. One of the other things that Iain taught Bumstead was competitive bodybuilding.
Chris Bumstead Mr. Olympia
The Mr. Olympia rivalry is the worldwide premium working out rivalry and it has seven classes that incorporate the Mr. Olympia title, one of these classifications is the Classic Physique class. Bumstead chose to enter the 2019 Mr. Olympia rivalry for the Classic Physique title and he won the title.
This classification is an offshoot of the exemplary time where contenders are required to have the physical make-ups of contenders of that period. On his YouTube channel, Chris transferred a 51-minute video enumerating the procedures he needed to experience to catch this success.
Chris Bumstead Diet
Chris is incredibly meticulous when it comes to his diet. He will eat the same 6 meals a day leading up to a competition for months only making minor changes. As Chris says “this way I can determine what my body needs, and I can make a small change in my diet to achieve the results I’m after.”
Chris knows how important it is not to add any new food into his diet before a photo shoot or competition. “It’s key not to add in new foods close to a competition because I don’t know the effect it can have on my body.”
However, in the off-season, he is more relaxed. He will increase his calories and not be as strict, but that doesn’t mean he will eat pizzas or burgers. He’s still true to his bodybuilding way of life. He will still consume 6 to 7 meals a day where he will aim to get in 6000 calories a day from clean sources such as chicken rice and potatoes.
When it comes to his pre-workout meal, he’ll add in extra carbs to help push through the workout. Chris admits that he will eat muffins and quick carb snacks before his workout as he finds it hard to get enough calories from clean sources to make up the massive 6000 calories he needs.
- Meal 1: 1 ½ cup Egg Whites, 2 Whole Eggs, and 1 cup oats
- Meal 2: 8 ounces Chicken, 1 cup Jasmine Rice, and 11 ounces Mixed Vegetables
- Meal 3: 8 ounces White Fish, 7 ounces Sweet Potato, and 11 ounces Mixed Vegetables
- Meal 4: (Pre-workout) 7 ounces White Fish and 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- Meal 5: (Post Workout Shake) 50g 100% Whey Isolate mixed in Water
- Meal 6: 8 ounces Chicken, 6 ounces Sweet Potato, 2 ounces Broccoli, and 2 ounces Asparagus
- Meal 7: 2 ½ cups Egg Whites, 3 Whole Eggs, and 11 ounces of Mixed Vegetables
Chris Bumstead Legacy
Chris’s legacy in bodybuilding is that he has been a dominant force in the Classic Physique division since its inception. He has won the Mr. Olympia Classic Physique division three times in a row, which is a remarkable achievement in a highly competitive sport.
Chris has also brought attention to the Classic Physique division by showcasing his aesthetic physique, which is a throwback to the golden era of bodybuilding. He has inspired many young bodybuilders to train in the Classic Physique division and has brought a new audience to the sport.
In addition to his success on stage, Chris has also made a name for himself as a fitness influencer and YouTuber. He has used his platform to share his training and nutrition tips, as well as his personal life, with his fans. He has inspired many people to take up fitness and pursue their goals.
Overall, Chris’s legacy in bodybuilding is that he has been a dominant force in the Classic Physique division, and he has inspired many people to take up fitness and pursue their goals.
Chris Bumstead Accomplishments
- In 2016, Chris won the Canadian Nationals in the Men’s Classic Physique division, earning his pro card.
- In 2017, Chris placed 2nd in his pro debut at the New York Pro.
- In 2018, Chris won the Classic Physique division at the Mr. Olympia competition, becoming the first-ever winner of the Classic Physique Mr. Olympia title.
- In 2019, Chris successfully defended his title and won the Classic Physique division at the Mr. Olympia for the second time.
- In 2020, Chris again won the Classic Physique division at the Mr. Olympia, making it three consecutive wins in a row.
- Chris is also a YouTube personality with over 1 million subscribers, where he shares his training and nutrition tips, as well as his personal life.
Chris Bumstead Hobbies and interests
- Video Games: Chris is an avid gamer and enjoys playing video games in his free time. He has shared on social media that he enjoys games such as Call of Duty, Halo, and Grand Theft Auto.
- Cars: Chris has a passion for cars and has a collection of high-performance vehicles. He often shares photos and videos of his cars on social media.
- Travel: Chris enjoys traveling and has visited many countries for competitions and vacations. He has shared photos and videos from his travels on social media.
- Cooking: Chris has a love for cooking and often shares his healthy recipes on social media. He enjoys experimenting with different ingredients and creating new dishes.
- Photography: Chris has a passion for photography and often shares his photos on social media. He enjoys taking photos of his travels, cars, and fitness lifestyle.
Chris Bumstead Personal beliefs
- Hard Work: Chris believes that hard work and dedication are the keys to achieving success. He often emphasizes the importance of putting in the work to achieve your goals.
- Positivity: Chris is a strong believer in positivity and the power of a positive mindset. He encourages his fans to focus on the positive aspects of life and to avoid negativity.
- Balance: Chris believes in finding balance in all aspects of life, including fitness, work, and personal life. He emphasizes the importance of taking care of your physical and mental health.
- Respect: Chris believes in treating others with respect and kindness. He often emphasizes the importance of building a positive community and supporting others in their goals.
- Giving Back: Chris believes in giving back to the community and has supported various charitable causes throughout his career. He has used his platform to raise awareness and funds for organizations such as Make-A-Wish Foundation and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Chris Bumstead Quotes
Frequently Asked Questions About Chris Bumstead
Chris is a celebrated Classic Physique Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, and Social Media Influencer, who is widely known for winning an IFBB Pro card.
Chris is a Canadian national born on 2nd February 1995, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Chris stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters).
No, but Chris is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Courtney King. The couple began dating in October 2019.
Chris has an approximate net worth of $10 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Chris’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Chris is a resident of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Chris is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Chris is coached by his brother-in-law and IFBB professional bodybuilder Iain Valliere.
Chris Bumstead Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: