Christopher Kimball Biography
Christopher Kimball is a widely known American chef, editor, publisher, and radio and TV personality.
Christopher Kimball Age
Kimball is 70 years old as of 2021, he was born on 5 June 1951, in Rye, New York, United States. He celebrates his birthday on 5 June every year and his birth sign is Gemini.
Christopher Kimball Height
Kimball stands at a height of 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) tall.
Christopher Kimball Weight
Kimball weighs 65 kg (143 lbs).
Christopher Kimball Education
Kimball went to Phillips Exeter Academy. He later joined Columbia University and graduated with a degree in Primitive Art in 1973.
Christopher Kimball Family
Kimball was born and brought up in Westchester County, New York as the son of Mary Alice White(mother) and Edward Norris Kimball (Father). They had a cabin in southwestern Vermont.
Christopher Kimball Wife
Kimball is wedded to his lovely wife Melissa Lee Baldino. The couple did their wedding on June 30, 2013, and together they are blessed with two children namely, Oliver Kimball, and Rike. His wife is an executive producer of America’s Test Kitchen television show and she is currently the co-founder of Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street. Previously, he was married to Adrienne Kimball from 1987 to 2012 whom they shared four children namely, Caroline Kimball, Charles Kimball, Whitney Kimball, and Emily Kimball.
Christopher Kimball Children
Kimball is a proud father of a son, Oliver Kimball, who was born on May 4, 2017, and daughter, Rike, who was born in 2019 with whom they shared with his current wife Melissa Lee Baldino. Additionally, he is also a father of three daughters; Caroline Kimball, Whitney Kimball, and Emily Kimball, and a son Charles Kimball.
Christopher Kimball Net Worth
Kimball has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a Chef. Through his various sources of income, Kimball has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Christopher Kimball Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Kimball.
Christopher Kimball Wiki
- Full Names: Christopher Kimball
- Popular As: Chef
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Chef,editor, publisher, and Radio, TV personality
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Christopher Kimball Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 70 years old as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Date of Birth: 5 June 1951
- Place of Birth: Rye, New York, United States
- Birthday: 5 June
Christopher Kimball Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Christopher Kimball Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Edward Norris Kimball
- Mother: Mary Alice White
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Melissa Lee Baldino
- Dating / Girlfriend : Not Applicable
- Children: Sons ( Oliver Kimball, Charles Kimball) Daughter(s) (Rike, Caroline Kimball, Whitney Kimball, Emily Kimball)
Christopher Kimball Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $20 million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: From his career as a Chef
Christopher Kimball Books
- Milk Street: Cookish: Throw It Together: Big Flavors. Simple Techniques. 200 Ways to Reinvent Dinner. 2020Milk Street:
- Tuesday Nights: More Than 200 Simple Weeknight Suppers that Deliver Bold Flavor, Fast 2018
- Milk Street: Tuesday Nights Mediterranean: 125 Simple Weeknight Recipes from the World’s Healthiest Cuisine 2021
- Milk Street: The New Rules: Recipes That Will Change the Way You Cook 2019
- Kimball’s Milk Street: The New Home Cooking 2017
- The Milk Street Cookbook (5th Anniversary Edition): The Definitive Guide to the New Home Cooking—with Every Recipe from the TV Show 2021
- The Complete Milk Street TV Show Cookbook (2017-2019): Every Recipe from Every Episode of the Popular TV Show 2018
- Milk Street Vegetables: 250 Bold, Simple Recipes for Every Season 2021
- Milk Street Fast and Slow: Instant Pot Cooking at the Speed You Need 2020
- The Cook’s Bible 1996
- Fannie’s Last Supper: Re-creating One Amazing Meal from Fannie Farmer’s 1896 Cookbook 2010
- Milk Street: the World in a Skillet 2022
- The Dessert Bible: The Best of American Home Cooking 2000
- The yellow farmhouse cookbook 1998
- The Milk Street Cookbook: The Definitive Guide to the New Home Cooking, Including Every Recipe from Every Episode of the TV Show, 2017-2020 2019
- Milk Street Instant Pot: Bold, Fast, Fresh — a Revolution of Flavor in an Instant 2021
- The Milk Street Cookbook: The Definitive Guide to the New Home Cooking, Featuring Every Recipe from Every Episode of the TV Show, 2017-2021 2020
- The Kitchen Detective: A Culinary Sleuth Solves Common Cooking Mysteries, with 150 Foolproof Recipes 2003
- The Milk Street Cookbook: The Definitive Guide to the New Home Cooking, Featuring Every Recipe from Every Episode of the TV Show, 2017-2023 2022
- Dear Charlie: Letters to My Children 1999
- Dear Charlie 1999
- A Time for Holding Hands 2000
- Battle Priest: A Tale of Victor Wroth 2004
- The Succession Wars: The Further Adventures of Victor Wroth 2006
- 2018 International Existing Building Code Handbook 2019
- 2018 International Building Code Illustrated Handbook 2018
- 2021 International Building Code® Illustrated Handbook 2021
- Fortune’s Fool 2010
- Grimm Tales 2011
Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
Kimball’s Milk Street was a multimedia, instructional food preparation organization created by Kimball. The organization comprised a magazine called Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street, a cooking school, Milk Street Radio, a website for video podcasts, as well as Milk Street Live! broadcasting live events.
Christopher Kimball America’s Test Kitchen
Kimball was the co-founder and has been the editor and publisher of America’s Test Kitchen. Kimball hosted the first 16 seasons of America’s Test Kitchen which was a half-hour cooking show spread to public television stations and Create in the United States, while he was editor-in-chief of Cook’s Illustrated. Additionally, It also published Cook’s Country magazine, which was launched in 2004, and former publisher of the now-defunct Cook’s Magazine.
Frequently Asked Questions About Christopher Kimball
Who is Christopher Kimball?
Kimball is a widely known American chef, editor, publisher, and radio and TV personality.
How old is Christopher Kimball?
Kimball is 70 years old as of 2021, he is an American national who was born on 5 June 1951, in Rye, New York, United States.
How tall is Christopher Kimball?
Kimball stands at a height of 1.96 m.
Is Christopher Kimball married?
Yes, Kimball is wedded to his lovely wife Melissa Lee Baldino. The couple did their wedding on June 30, 2013, and together they are blessed with two children namely, Oliver Kimball, and Rike.
How much is Christopher Kimball worth?
Kimball has an approximate net worth of $20 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Christopher Kimball live?
Because of personal reasons, Kimball has not shared his precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Is Christopher Kimball dead or alive?
Kimball is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Christopher Now?
Kimball is currently pursuing his career as an Author.His latest cookbook “Milk Street: The New Rules,” he’s embracing an ease to cooking. It’s the latest offering from Kimball’s Milk Street, a multimedia cooking organization with TV and radio programs, a website, magazine and a culinary school in downtown Boston.
Christopher Kimball Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
Other Famous People
- Alan Greenspan
- Amy Reimann
- Andrew Lessman
- Annie Leibovitz
- Antonia Lofaso
- Brooke Williamson
- Buttery Films
- Charles Rettig
- Clare Dalton
- Cliff Asness
- Dana Cutler
- David Bellavia
- David Bromstad
- David Malpass
- Dennis Basso
- Dr Caroline Leaf
- Dr Jessica Griffin
- Faith Jenkins
- Frank Caprio
- Gerry Spence
- Gretchen Jones
- Harmeet Dhillon
- Harry Litman
- Hot Bench
- Jacqueline Stewart
- Jai Nice
- Jeff Lewis
- Jenna Yeh
- Jenni Kayne
- Jill Wine Banks
- John Gubler
- John Schlesinger
- Joyce Vance
- Laura Bennett
- Lauren Lake
- Lee Anne Wong
- Lee Merritt
- Leon Rose
- Lucas Reiner
- Marilee Fiebig
- Max Shifrin
- Melissa Murray
- Michael Greger
- Michael Moloney
- Michael Voltaggio
- Mike Amiri
- Mike Morse
- Ming Tsai
- Patricia Dimango
- Patty Wagstaff
- Paul Wahlberg
- Rachael Finley
- Renell Medrano
- Richard Blais
- Sara Moulton
- Stephen Starr
- Steve Alley
- Susan Graver
- Tom Martino
- Tom Siwa