Who is David Kelley (Businessman)?, David Kelley Biography and Wiki
David Kelley is an American businessman, entrepreneur, designer, engineer, and teacher who was born in Barberton, Ohio, United States as David M. Kelley. He is the founder of the design firm IDEO as well as a professor at Stanford University. He has received several honors for his contributions to design as well as design education.
David Kelley Age and Birthday
David Edward Kelley was born on April 4, 1956, in Waterville, Maine, United States. Kelley celebrates his birthday on April 4 every year. He is 64 years old as of 2020. Kelley will be 65 years old on April 4, 2021.
David Kelley Height and Weight
Kelley stands at an average height and moderate weight. He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
David Kelley Education
Kelley received a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering at Carnegie Mellon University in the year 1973,
David Kelley Parents and Siblings
Kelley was born and raised in Barberton, Ohio. His brother is Tom Kelley, the general manager of IDEO as well as the author of The Art of Innovation and The Ten Faces of Innovation. Kelley is of American nationality and white ethnicity. After doing our research, details about his parents are not known to the public. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
David Kelley Wife Katharine C. Branscomb: Is he married?
Kelley is married to Katharine C. Branscomb, a former CEO of IntelliCorp, whom he met through mutual friend Steve Jobs. He was a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
David Kelley Wife Katharine C. Branscomb
Michelle Pfeiffer is an American actress and producer who was born in Santa Ana, California as Michelle Marie Pfeiffer (/ˈfaɪfər/;). She is known for her versatility, Pfeiffer’s performances in a variety of film genres have consistently earned acclaim and several accolades, including a Golden Globe Award, three Academy Award nominations as well as an Emmy Award nomination.
One of the most popular actresses of the 1980s and 1990s, Pfeiffer is considered to be among the most gifted actresses of her generation as well as has remained one of Hollywood’s most in-demand actresses for four decades.
David Kelley Wife Age, Katharine C. Branscomb Age
Michelle Marie Pfeiffer was born on April 29, 1958, in Santa Ana, California, U.S. Michelle Pfeiffer celebrates her birthday on April 29 Every year. Michelle Pfeiffer is 62 years old as of 2020. She will be 63 years old on April 29, 2021.
David Kelley Net Worth
Kelley has an estimated net worth of $200 million dollars. He has accumulated his wealth from her successful career as a businessman, entrepreneur, designer, engineer, and teacher.
David Kelley Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about David Kelley.
David Kelley Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: David M. Kelley
- Popular As: Businessman
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Businessman, entrepreneur, designer, engineer, and teacher.
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: To be updated
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
David Kelley Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 62 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Date of Birth: April 4, 1956
- Place of Birth: Waterville, Maine, United States.
- Birthday: April 4
David Kelley Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height / How Tall?: Average
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: To be updated
- Hair Color: To be updated
- Shoe Size: To be updated
David Kelley Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): To be updated
- Mother: To be updated
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Tom Kelley(brother)
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Katharine C. Branscomb
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: To be updated
David Kelley Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $200 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Businessman, entrepreneur, designer, engineer, and teacher
David Kelley Design Thinking
David M. Kelley received the Bernard M. Gordon Prize for Innovation in Engineering as well as Technology Education from the National Academy of Engineering “for formalizing the principles and curriculum of ‘design thinking’ to develop innovative engineering leaders with empathy as well as creative confidence to generate high-impact solutions” in 2020.
David Kelley Income Store
Income Store Announced David M. Kelley as New CEO. Mr. Kelley said, “I am very excited to become a part of the Income Store Team. I see many great opportunities ahead of us.” Ken Courtright was named Chairman of the Board. Kerri Courtright was named President. Today’s Growth Consultant, Inc. operates and manages revenue-generating websites. Their Income Store division, teaching, training, and management platform, is a Six-Time Inc.5000 honoree.
David Kelley Career
Kelley started to work as an engineer, first at Boeing as well as later at NCR. He was responsible for the design of the Lavatory Occupied sign for the 747 airplane at Boeing.
This experience led him to return to school. In the year 1977, he earned his master’s degree from the Joint Program in Design at Stanford University, popularly called the Product Design program. He partnered with another Stanford Product Design graduate, Dean Hovey, to form Hovey-Kelley Design in the year 1978. Hovey left to pursue other interests and the firm was renamed “David Kelley Design” (DKD).
In 1984, he co-founded Onset Ventures, an early-stage venture capital firm. Also, he co-founded Edge Innovations, the special-effects company responsible for the whales in the Free Willy movies, among many other film credits.
In the year 1991, Kelley merged DKD with three other design firms (Mike Nuttall’s Matrix Product Design in Palo Alto, ID TWO in San Francisco, as well as Moggridge Associates in London, the latter two founded by Bill Moggridge) to create IDEO, which he ran as CEO until in the year 2000.
David Kelley Books
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All – 2013
- The Little Book of Design Research Ethics – 2015
David Kelley Awards and Honors
- In 2013, David and his brother Tom Kelley published Creative Confidence, which a Forbes review called “an empowering, compelling, relentlessly hopeful and optimistic read.”
- In 2012, Kelley spoke on building creative confidence at TED 2012.
- He had earlier spoken at TED 2002 on human-centered design.
- In 2009, he was awarded the Edison Achievement Award for his “pioneering contributions to the design of breakthrough products, services, and experiences for consumers, as well as his development of an innovative culture that has broad impact.”
- In 2005, he was recognized for his “distinguished contribution to design education” with the Sir Misha Black Medal.
- In 2001, the Smithsonian’s Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum presented David Kelley and IDEO with the National Design Award in Product Design.
- In 2000, he was honored with a Chrysler Design Award, and was elected to the National Academy of Engineering for “affecting the practice of design.”
- In 2019, he was conferred an honorary Doctor of Science and Technology by his alma mater, Carnegie Mellon University.
- In 2020, he received the Bernard M. Gordon Prize for Innovation in Engineering and Technology Education from the National Academy of Engineering “for formalizing the principles and curriculum of ‘design thinking’ to develop innovative engineering leaders with empathy and creative confidence to generate high-impact solutions.”
Frequently Asked Questions About David Kelley
Who is David Kelley
David Kelley is a famous businessman, entrepreneur, designer, engineer, and teacher who was born in Barberton, Ohio, United States as David M. Kelley.
How old is David Kelley?
David M. Kelley is an American national born on April 4, 1956, in Waterville, Maine, United States. He is 64 years old as of 2020.
How tall is David Kelley?
Kelley stands at an average height, he has not shared his height with the public. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is David Kelley married?
Yes, he is married to Katharine C. Branscomb. a former CEO of IntelliCorp, whom he met through mutual friend Steve Jobs. He was a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
How much is David Kelley worth?
Kelley has an approximate net worth of $200 million dollars. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does David Kelley live?
She is a resident of Woodside, California, United States, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Is David Kelley dead or alive?
Kelley is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Kelley Now?
Businessman, entrepreneur, designer, engineer, and teacher: Kelley is pursuing his career in the business industry.
David Kelley Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and