Douglas Schoen Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Douglas Schoen Biography
- 2 10 Facts About Douglas Schoen
- 3 Douglas Schoen Age
- 4 Douglas Schoen Height
- 5 Douglas Schoen Education
- 6 Douglas Schoen Family
- 7 Douglas Schoen Wife
- 8 Douglas Schoen Children
- 9 Douglas Schoen Salary
- 10 Douglas Schoen Net Worth
- 11 Douglas Schoen Measurements and Facts
- 12 Douglas Schoen Wiki
- 13 Douglas Schoen Birthday
- 14 Douglas Schoen Body Measurements
- 15 Douglas Schoen Family and Relationship
- 16 Douglas Schoen Net Worth and Salary
- 17 Douglas Schoen Career
- 18 Douglas Schoen Consulting work
- 19 Douglas Schoen Views
- 20 Douglas Schoen Books
- 21 Frequently Asked Questions About Douglas Schoen
- 22 Who is Douglas Schoen?
- 23 How old is Douglas Schoen?
- 24 How tall is Douglas Schoen?
- 25 Is Douglas Schoen married?
- 26 How much is Douglas Schoen worth?
- 27 How much does Douglas Schoen make?
- 28 Where does Douglas Schoen live?
- 29 Is Douglas Schoen dead or alive?
- 30 Where is Douglas Schoen now?
- 31 Douglas Schoen Contacts
- 32 Related Biographies
- 33 Popular Posts
Douglas Schoen is an accomplished American political analyst, author, lobbyist, and commentator who was born and brought up in the United States of America. As of 2022, he serves on the Advisory Council of Represent.Us, a nonpartisan anti-corruption organization.
10 Facts About Douglas Schoen
- Name: Douglas Schoen
- Age: 69 years old as of 2022
- Birthday: June 27
- Height: Around 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: To be Updated.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Political Analyst, Author, Lobbyist, and Commentator
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: $130,106 – $228,488
- Networth: $1 million
Douglas Schoen Age
Schoen is 69 years old as of 2022, he was born Douglas Schoen on June 27, 1953, in the United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on June 27, every year and his birth sign is Cancer.
Douglas Schoen Height
Schoen stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. However, details regarding his other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Douglas Schoen Education
Schoen is a highly educated and qualified person. He attended Horace Mann School in New York City. He canvassed the Upper West Side for Dick Morris while still, a high school student. He graduated from Harvard College “magna cum laude” and Harvard Law School. He went to high school with Mark Penn and then worked together with him on The Harvard Crimson.
Douglas Schoen Family
Douglas was born to his father, John Schoen, and mother Lena Ernst. Both of his parents were born in their parents’ homes on Mendon Center Road. When they were married they lived on Mendon Center Road in a home beyond the Ernsts.
His father started out as a general farmer with potatoes, corn, and other vegetables, but later had a coal business on Schoen Place. There he sold cabbage, potatoes, farm machinery, and coal from Pennsylvania.
Schoen Place, earlier known as Schoen’s Alley, is named after his family. Schoen’s parents belonged to the Lutheran church where his’s Mom belonged to various organizations. His’s father John Schoen was a Mason and one of the original firemen in Pittsford.
Douglas Schoen Wife
Schoen is a married man to his wife. However, he likes to keep his personal life private hence information about his spouse and dating/married life is not available. Nonetheless, further information regarding his family in detail is currently under review and will be updated as soon as it is available.
Douglas Schoen Children
As of now, there isn’t any documented report on the public records about Schoen having kids. Nevertheless, this information is currently under review and will be updated once we get it from a credible source.
Douglas Schoen Salary
According to our reliable sources, Schoen’s annual salary ranges between $130,106 – $228,488.
Douglas Schoen Net Worth
Schoen has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a Political Analyst. Through his various sources of income, Douglas has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Douglas Schoen Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Schoen.
Douglas Schoen Wiki
- Full Names: Douglas Schoen.
- Popular As: Douglas Schoen.
- Gender: Male.
- Occupation / Profession: Political Analyst.
- Nationality: American.
- Race / Ethnicity: White.
- Religion: Christian.
- Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Douglas Schoen Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 68 Years Old.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer.
- Date of Birth: June 27, 1953.
- Place of Birth: United States of America.
- Birthday: June 27th.
Douglas Schoen Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Pending Update.
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 10 inches.
- Weight: Moderate.
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Hair Color: Salt-And-Pepper.
- Shoe Size: Pending Update.
Douglas Schoen Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): John Schoen.
- Mother: Lena Ernst.
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Pending Update.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife/Spouse: (Names Not Known).
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable.
- Children: Sons (Not Known) Daughter(s) (Not Known).
Douglas Schoen Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million dollars as of 2022.
- Salary: $130,106 – $228,488.
- Source of Income: Career as a Political Analyst.
Douglas Schoen Career
Douglas Schoen Consulting work
Schoen first served as an independent political specialist for Louis Gigante, who ran for New York City Council in 1973 while he was still at Harvard. In 1977, he founded the political consulting firm Penn, he & Berland with political strategists Mark Penn.
Michael Berland joined the company in 1987. Schoen worked for the political campaigns of politicians such as Jay Rockefeller, Richard Shelby, and Evan Bayh.
Following the 1994 United States elections, President Bill Clinton hired Dick Morris, who brought on Schoen and Penn. Schoen worked on the 1996 campaign as well in survey analysis.
He also started doing corporate work beginning in the 1980s. In 2000, Ukrainian steel oligarch Victor Pinchuk hired Schoen on a $40,000 per month retainer.
In 2004, he introduced Pinchuk to Hillary Clinton. Also, Schoen did the presidential campaign work for Hillary Clinton in 2008 and later became associated with the People United Means Action movement of disaffected Clinton supporters who refused to support Barack Obama. He was a consultant for Jeff Greene in the 2010 Florida Senate election.
In 2001, the firm was sold to WPP plc. He later worked for news media after leaving the firm. In 2010, he hosted a fundraiser for Republican congressional candidate John Gomez. Pinchuk donated $13.1 million to the Clinton Foundation in the years after her’s introduction.
In 2011, he registered as a foreign agent lobbying on behalf of Pinchuk. Between September 2011 and November 2012, he arranged nearly a dozen meetings between Pinchuk and senior State Department officials, including Melanne Verveer.
$150,000 thousand dollars were donated by Pinchuk in September 2015 to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in exchange for a 20-minute video appearance by Trump shown at a policy conference that year in Kiev.
Michael Cohen solicited Schoen for the donation from Pinchuk, which was the largest outside donation the Trump Foundation received that year. In March 2017, former Trump aide Monica Crowley registered as a foreign agent working for Pinchuk under Schoen’s direction.
Douglas Schoen Views
“Lower taxes would be a palmy Democratic strategy, opposed President Barack Obama‘s reasonable Care Act, and President Obama mustn’t endure election in 2012,” Schoen said. Schoen has stated that President Obama divided the country along partisan lines, and said that the Affordable Care Act has been a “disaster” for the Democratic Party.
He has been critical of the Occupy Wall Street protest movement. “The Democratic leadership including President Obama and are making a crucial mistake in embracing the Occupy Wall Street movement and it may cost them the 2012 election.” Shoen wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed.
He believes that the Democratic Party should not appeal to voters who support taxing oil companies and the rich, but rather to voters in the middle who want lower taxes. Schoen pulled his support of Hillary Clinton (Democratic nominee), citing his concern of a “constitutional crisis” due to Secretary Clinton’s email scandal if elected On October 30, 2016,
Douglas Schoen Books
Some Of His Most Famous Books
- Putin in the March – 2017
- America in the Age of Trump
- Putin’s Master Plan – 2016
- The Nixon Effect – 2015
- Return to Winter
- The Russia-China Axis – 2014
- The End of Authority – 2013
- The Threat Closer to Home
- Hopelessly Divided – 2012
Frequently Asked Questions About Douglas Schoen
Who is Douglas Schoen?
Schoen is an accomplished American political analyst, author, lobbyist, and commentator. As of 2022, he serves on the Advisory Council of Represent.Us, a nonpartisan anti-corruption organization.
How old is Douglas Schoen?
Schoen is an American national born on June 27, 1953, in the United States of America.
How tall is Douglas Schoen?
Schoen stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
Is Douglas Schoen married?
Schoen is a married man to his wife. Nonetheless, further information regarding his family in detail is currently under review and will be updated as soon as it is available.
How much is Douglas Schoen worth?
Schoen has a net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles as a Political Analyst.
How much does Douglas Schoen make?
According to our reliable sources, Schoen’s annual salary ranges between $130,106 – $228,488.
Where does Douglas Schoen live?
Schoen is from the United State thus belonging to American nationality and he currently resides in New York City, NY.
Is Douglas Schoen dead or alive?
Schoen is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Douglas Schoen now?
Schoen serves on the Advisory Council of Represent.Us, a nonpartisan anti-corruption organization.
Douglas Schoen Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Paul Douglas
- David Schoen
- Cameron Douglas
- Elizabeth Hope Kramar
- Michelle Douglas
- Douglas Brinkley
- Ben Rhodes
- Lua Izzy Douglas
- LaMelo Ball Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Shoes, Tattoo, Salary, Net Worth
- Ryan Gosling Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Kids, Movies, Drive, Notebook, and Net Worth.
- Lee Carter Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Political Career, Net Worth and Champaign
- Apolo Ohno Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Athlete, Girlfriend
- Annet Mahendru Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Actress, Salary, and Net worth
- Kendall Toole Bio, Age, Wiki, Height, Husband, Parents and Net Worth