Caspar Lee Biography
Caspar Lee was born on 24th April 1994 in London, United Kingdom. He is a British-South African YouTube personality, vlogger, actor and entrepreneur.
Caspar Lee Age
He was born on 24th April 1994 (23 years as at 2017)
Caspar Lee was born in London but raised in Knysna and Durban, South Africa where he attended Crawford College, La Lucia. From the age of six, Lee was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome. Lee moved from South Africa to live with Alfie Deyes until 2014, before moving to a shared apartment in London with fellow YouTuber Joe Sugg until 2016, when he relocated to a shared apartment with Josh Pieters, also a Youtuber.
In 2011 he started his You Tube channel ‘dicasp’and later renamed it to simply ‘Caspar’. As of August 2017, Lee’s main YouTube channel has over 7 million subscribers and over 800 million video views, and is the 212th most subscribed channel on the website; his second channel “morecaspar” has nearly 2 million subscribers and over 114 million video views.
Caspar Lee Book
‘Casper Lee’ is a biography written by Lee and his mother, Emily Riordan Lee, was published in hardcover in May 2016.
Caspar Lee Movies/ Film
- In 2014 he was featured in an episode of the American television series Web Therapy.
- He played a character named Garlic in the comedy movie Spud 3: Learning to Fly.
- In the UK version of the 2015 movie The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, he played the voice of a seagull.
- In 2015 he was featured on a travel documentary, Joe and Caspar Hit the Road, and its sequel Joe and Caspar Hit The Road: USA
- In 2016 he starred in ‘Laid in America’.
- In 2014 he was part of the ‘YouTube Boyband’ that raised money for Comic Relief
Awards and Honours
- In December 2013 he was named by Yahoo! News as one of “12 Web-savvy entrepreneurs to watch”.
Caspar Lee Sister
- He has an older sister Theodora Lee who sometimes appears on his youtube channel.
Caspar Lee Girlfriend
- He was in a relationship with Gaby Jones but they split in 2014