Judi Shekoni Biography
Judi Shekoni Age
Judi Shekoni Husband
Shekoni is not dating anyone currently. She might be focusing on her career rather than involving in any kind of serious relationship. Although the actress was involved in a couple of relationships in the past. She is out of relationships for now, as of July 2019.
Judi is uptight regarding her personal life. She doesn’t like speaking about herself in the media. Shekoni might be sharing a marital relationship with her anonymous husband. Following her Twitter, the actress intermittently keeps on posting posts relating to her husband.
The actress also dated the British actor, Joseph Fiennes in the past. Shekoni was in a 10-month-relationship with the actor. The former couple started dating in January 2005, however, they later separated in November.
Judi Shekoni Career
Shekoni began her career on LIVE TV as an agony aunt. In 2002, she played the role of gangster’s wife Marjorie “Precious” Hudson (née Hulton) in the BBC1 soap EastEnders. Shekoni has also appeared in films including Garfield 2 The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde as Renee and Ali G Indahouse Shekoni has also made guest appearances in Casualty, Fat Friends and The King of Queens.
Shekoni lives in Los Angeles where she has appeared on US television shows such as NCIS, All of Us and Damages. She was the host of the Fox reality show When Women Rule the World (2008) although the show was never broadcast in America. She played Zafrina in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. She joined the cast of Heroes Reborn in 2015, the NBC reboot of the original Heroes TV Show. Shekoni played Joanne Collins opposite Zachary Levi.
Shekoni appears in the second season of the BBC1 drama Ordinary Lies airing in November 2016. She is filming the new series Ice, appearing as Lady Rah, the kingpin of LA Diamond Trade.
Judi Shekoni Body Measurements
Shekoni stands at an ideal height of 5 feet 10 inches. She is a great looking actress who flaunts black eyes and brown hair. The actress body built is slim and weighs around 132 pounds.
Judi Shekoni Films
- 1999 The World Is Not Enough – girl in a casino
- 2000 Spinning Candyfloss – Mel
- 2000 Maybe Baby – Ewan’s posse
- 2000 It Was an Accident – Sara
- 2002 Ali G Indahouse – Jacuzzi girl
- 2004 Echoes of War – Fatima
- 2005 Private Moments – Serena
- 2006 Garfield 2 – tour guide
- 2006 The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde – Renee
- 2010 For Christ’s Sake – Mia do’em
- 2012 The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 – Zafrina
- 2015 Club Dancer
- 2019 Maleficent: Mistress of Evil – Shrike
Judi Shekoni Television
- 1998 Casualty – Mia Campbell
- 2000 Fat Friends – Imogen
- 2001 Murphy’s Law – receptionist
- 2002 The Hidden City – Claire
- 2002 Casualty – Naomi
- 2002 Attachments – Sue
- 2002 Time Gentlemen Please – Sister Eliza
- 2002 EastEnders – Marjorie “Precious” Hudson
- 2003 The King of Queens – Melanie
- 2005 NCIS – Natalie Vance
- 2006 Damages – Candy
- 2006 All of Us – Amanda
- 2007 Brothers & Sisters – hostess
- 2008 When Women Rule the World – Island host
- 2015 Backstrom – Lady Mah
- 2015 Heroes Reborn – Joanne
- 2016 NCIS: Los Angeles – Alisa Chambers
- 2016 Ice – Lady Rah
Judi Shekoni Business
Shekoni along with the British model Amanda Van Annan is the founder of Extension Evolution. A company supplying premium hair extensions and is also the founder of two other companies, Make It America and Actors Evolution.
Judi Shekoni Facts
- Judi was previously a teen model and has appeared on the British show This Morning.
- She moved to London at the age of 18.
- Shekoni has worked with Bill Condon while working on Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 (2012).
- She started a company Extension Evolution which supplies premium hair extensions in 2011.
- Judi is also the founder of Make It America and Actors Evolution.
- Follow Judith on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Judi Shekoni Net Worth
Shekoni possesses a net worth of $3 million. She gathered her fortune from her successful career as an actress, television presenter, and model. She earned most of her fortune by playing in several movies and TV series.
Judi Shekoni Instagram
Judi Shekoni Twitter