Rupert Grint Biography
Rupert Grint (Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint) was born on 24th August 1988 in Harlow, United Kingdom. He is an actor and producer popularly known for his role as Ron Weasley in Harry Porter.
Rupert Grint Age
- Rupert Grint was born on 24th August 1988 (29 years as at 2017)
Rupert Grint Movies and TV Shows
- 2001: Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone
- 2010: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- 2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- 2004: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 2009: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 2002: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 2005: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2007: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 2015: Moonwalkers
- 2012: Into the White
- 2010: Wild Target
- 2009: Cherrybomb
- 2006: Driving Lessons
- 2013: Charlie Countryman
- 2013: CBGB
- 2014: Postman Pat: The Movie
- 2002: Thunderpants
- 2013: Underdogs
- 2010: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- 2012: Wartime Wanderers
- Cross Country
- Since 2017: Snatch
- Since 2017: Sick Note
Rupert Grint Quotes
- It’s not that I find it hard to meet girls – they do come up and chat me up from time to time. Sometimes I’m interested, I tend not to go for the prettier ones. I prefer the quirkier types.
- People recognize me, call me Ron, and ask me questions. It’s really cool and weird as well.
- The truth is that Ron is my hero. He’s always there for his friends – sometimes belligerently, but there nevertheless. He’s also the comic relief in stressful situations; the funny guy with a great one-liner. And no matter how scared he may be, he
will put aside his fears to support and protect the people he loves. To me, that represents true courage.
- I was the biggest Harry Potter fan. I read all the books. Ron was always my favorite character, because I feel like I relate to him, like weve both got red hair, we both like sweets, weve both got lots of brothers and sisters. Ive got one brother and three sisters, and both scared of spiders.
- I went out with people, but never anything too
serious. It wasn’t that easy. Now it’s something I’m
really looking forward to.
- I would date a fan, I dont have a problem with that. I look for a good sense of humour in a girlfriend.
- I was in America, someone wanted a photo with me, I put my arm around her and she told me not to touch her.
- It’s always at the back of my mind that acting might come to an end for me when Harry Potter finishes. I don’t know if I’m good enough to have a long career. I’ve got a bit of an inferiority complex about my acting. My self-esteem is quite low in that sense.
- I like all Jim Carrey films. They’re really funny.
- I’ve never fancied that footballer lifestyle. I suppose I could live that kind of flash life. People stereotype child actors and kind of expect you to go off the rails a bit, be a bit crazy, but that’s not really happened yet. I’ve got a big family so that
helps, and they live really close to the studios so it’s just so much easier.
- I’ve always been quite a proud ginger so I couldn’t dye it and betray the other gingers.
- I’ll always be the ginger one from Harry Potter.
- I always loved acting, but it’s weird to think what I’d be doing if this hadn’t come around. It’s kind of a bit of a fluke how I got into it, so I’m grateful. Id be happiest standing at the back, strumming my little banjo where no one could see me.
- Every time I come off-set, I am just like a normal kid again.
- When I read the books, I imagined that the family of Ron Weasley was my family.
- So yes, I do want to try and keep things going if I can. I have a few things brewing And if it doesn’t happen, I did buy an ice cream van a while ago. So I always have that to fall back on.
- I’ve never been seriously involved with anyone. I’ve certainly never been in love. I’ve always preferred to keep things casual.
- I’ve known Emma Watson since she was 9, we’ve watched each other grow up, formed this sort of brother/sister bond, and suddenly I’m leaning in to kiss her. Well, it felt completely wrong… but, you know, you try to sink into the character and divorce yourself from it. We ended up laughing hysterically afterwards.
- But I like all the books. You’ve got to read them all to get the complete Harry Potter experience.
- Too bad brooms can’t really fly. Now if you miss the bus you can’t just go in your room and fly to school with a nimbus two thousand!
- Before I knew there was going to be a film. I was the biggest Harry Potter fan. I read all the books.
- I want Ron to stand up to Malfoy and punish him.
- Harry Potter has been a fantastic experience and the fact it has made stars of us all is unbelievable at times – it really is magic of a sort.
- Looking back at all the films, it just seems like one long film.
Rupert Grint Girlfriend
Rupert Grint has been in an on and off relationship with Georgia Groome since 2011.
Emma Watson and Rupert Grint
Emma Watson and Rupert Grint featured in Harry Porter as Hermione Grainger and Ron Weasley respectively. During the final movie they had to kiss but the actor has revealed that he really, really didn’t want to kiss Emma Watson.
“I never look back at that scene,I’ve known Emma since she was literally 9-years-old and we had this very brother-sister relationship. It just felt very surreal.I have a memory of her face getting closer and closer like ‘Oh my god’. I can’t really remember anything apart from that.” He told People Magazine
Rupert Grint Dead
On 25th November 2017 Rupert Grint was killed by internet death hoax.
“At about 11 a.m. ET on Saturday (November 25, 2017), our beloved actor Rupert Grint passed away. Rupert Grint was born on August 24, 1988 in Watton-at-Stone. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”
On November 26, 2017 the actor’s reps officially confirmed that Rupert Grint is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He’s still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,”