Gina Bellman Biography
Gina Bellman is a New Zealand-born British actress who was born in in Auckland, New Zealand and brought up in England, United Kingdom. She is widely known for her roles as Sophie Devereaux in Leverage and Leverage: Redemption, Blackeyes in Blackeyes, Tamar in King David, and as Claire Jackman in Jekyll.
10 Quick Facts About Gina Bellman
- Name: Gina Bellman
- Age: 56 Years (As of 2022)
- Birthday: 10 July
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.69 m)
- Nationality: New Zealand, British
- Occupation: Actress
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $3 Million
Gina Bellman Age
Bellman is 56 years old as of 2022, she was born on 10 July 1966, in Auckland, New Zealand. She celebrates her birthday every 10 July every year and her birth sign is Cancer.
Gina Bellman Height
Bellman stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.69 m). Her body measurements are 33-25-35 inches.
Gina Bellman Weight
Bellman Weighs 54 kg (119 lbs). She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Gina Bellman Education
Bellman attended Rosh Pinah Primary School and JFS in London.
Gina Bellman Family
Bellman was born and raised by her parents in Auckland. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Gina’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Gina Bellman Husband
Bellman is currently married to her husband Zaab Sethna. The couple tied the knot in 2013, and they are blessed with a daughter named Romy Brieva. She was married to Lucho Brieva from 2005 to 2007.
Gina Bellman Salary
Details pertaining to Bellman’s annual earnings are currently unavailable. This information is however currently under review and will soon be updated.
Gina Bellman Net Worth
Bellman has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an actress. Through her various sources of income, Gina has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Gina Bellman Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Gina.
Gina Bellman Wiki
- Full Names: Gina Bellman
- Popular As: Gina
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Actress
- Nationality: New Zealand-British
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gina Bellman Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 56 years (2022)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Date of Birth: 10 July 1966
- Place of Birth: Auckland, New Zealand
- Birthday: July 10
Gina Bellman Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 33-25-35 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 7 inches (1.69 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Breast Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
Gina Bellman Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Dating /Husband: Married to Zaab Sethna
- Children: Daughter(s) (Romy Brieva) Sons (None)
Gina Bellman Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $3 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Actress
Gina Bellman Career
After making her debut in an episode of Into the Labyrinth in 1982, and a two-episode stint in Grange Hill in 1984, she became a household name for her performance in the title role in Dennis Potter’s drama Blackeyes.
She is also well known for playing Jane in the sitcom Coupling. Her other TV roles include Waking the Dead, Jonathan Creek, Little Napoleons, and one-off appearances in Only Fools and Horses and Hotel Babylon.
She has also appeared in several feature films including King David (1985), which starred Richard Gere and Edward Woodward, Secret Friends (1991), Leon the Pig Farmer (1992), and Silent Trigger (1996) opposite Dolph Lundgren.
She co-starred alongside James Nesbitt in the 2007 BBC One drama serial Jekyll, a modern-day sequel to Robert Louis Stevenson’s Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, written by Coupling author Steven Moffat.
In 2008, she began appearing on the TNT channel’s serial drama Leverage, starring Timothy Hutton, for which she was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress in Television but lost to fellow New Zealand alumna Lucy Lawless.
In 2013, Bellman narrated poetry for The Love Book App, an interactive anthology of love literature developed by Allie Byrne Esiri. In late 2013, she played the role of “The Italian Woman” in the National Theatre’s production of the Georg Kaiser play From Morning to Midnight.
In 2015, Bellman appeared as Vivien Leigh in the European premiere of the Austin Pendleton play Orson’s Shadow, at the Southwark Playhouse in London. In 2021, Bellman reprised the role of Sophie Deveraux in Leverage: Redemption, a revival of Leverage.
Gina Bellman Movies and TV Shows
- 1985 – King David as Tamar
- 1985 – Mussolini: The Untold Story as Gina Ruberti (television mini-series)
- 1991 – Secret Friends as Helen
- 1992 – Vsetko co mam rad as Ann
- 1992 – Leon the Pig Farmer as Lisa
- 1993 – Horse Opera as Sandra/Marion
- 1996 – Silent Trigger as Clegg “Spotter”
- 1997 – David as Michal
- 2000 – Ted & Ralph as Henrietta Spain
- 2000 – Paranoid as Eve
- 2000 – Seven Days to Live as Claudia
- 2001 – Subterrain as Junkie Spirit
- 2001 – Married/Unmarried as Amanda
- 2003 – Sitting Ducks as Christine
- 2005 – Zerophilia as Sydney
- 2007 – Permanent Vacation as Kathleen Bury
- 1982 – Into the Labyrinth as Christine
- 1984 – Grange Hill as Trudy
- 1989 – Only Fools and Horses as Carmen
- 1989 – Screen Two as Greta
- 1989 – Blackeyes as Blackeyes
- 1991 – The Storyteller as Eurydice
- 1994 – Little Napoleons as Liz Blakemore
- 1996 – Scene as Athene Nike/Trainer
- 1996 – Sharman as Kiki
- 1999 – Jonathan Creek as Samantha
- 2000–2004 – Coupling as Jane Christie
- 2003 – Waking the Dead as Frannie Henning
- 2005 – The Last Detective as Caroline
- 2007 – Hotel Babylon as Marina Stoll
- 2007 – Jekyll Claire as Jackman
- 2007 – Nearly Famous as Traci Reed
- 2007 – Heroes and Villains as Catherine Carteaux
- 2008 – The Wrong Door as Pilot Instructor/Jill
- 2008–2012 – Leverage as Sophie Devereaux
- 2013 – Ripper Street as Jemima Swann
- 2017 – Emerald City as Karen
- 2017 – Henry IX as Lady Leonara
- 2021– Leverage: Redemption as Sophie Devereaux
- 2022 – Toast of Tinseltown as Shepherd Jerbil
Frequently Asked Questions About Gina Bellman
Gina is an acclaimed actress who gained extensive recognition for her roles in the films Leverage (2008–2012) and David (1997).
Gina is a New Zealand-British national born on 10th July 1966, in Auckland, New Zealand.
Gina stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.69 meters).
Yes, Gina is married to her husband Zaab Sethna. They got married in 2013, and they are blessed with a daughter named Romy Brieva.
Gina has an approximate net worth of $3 million. This amount has been accrued from her leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Gina’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much she makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Because of security reasons, Gina has not shared her precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Gina is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Gina is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry, she is a cast member of Toast of Tinseltown.
Gina Bellman Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
Featured Famous Actresses.
- Adela Noriega
- Ali Macgraw
- Allison Munn
- Alyssa Mckay
- Angel Coulby
- Angela Sarafyan
- Angie Dickinson
- Autumn Reeser
- Barbara Niven
- Berlinda Tolbert
- Cariba Heine
- Cassi Davis
- Charlotte Simpson
- Chrystale Wilson
- Cindi Knight
- Cindy Costner
- Cynthia Rhodes
- Dale Dickey
- Dana Delany
- Debra Messing
- Debra Paget
- Deidre Hall
- Delta Burke
- Elaine Joyce
- Elizabeth Henstridge
- Fiona Gubelmann
- Gena Rowlands
- Genesis Rodriguez
- Gretchen Corbett
- Hannah Anderson
- Heather Storm
- Heather Thomas
- Hilary Farr
- Jami Gertz
- Jessica De Gouw
- Jessica Lowndes
- Jill Marie Jones
- Jill Wagner
- Joyce Dewitt
- Julia Duffy
- Katherine Renee Turner
- Kathrine Narducci
- Kathy Bates
- Kelly Lynch
- Kj Smith
- Kristen Johnston
- Kron Moore
- Lela Rochon
- Linda Evans
- Lisa Nicole Carson
- Lisa Wu
- Lisseth Chavez
- Maggie Baird
- Margaret Colin
- Marin Ireland
- Meg Donnelly
- Miranda Rae Mayo
- Molly Ephraim
- Molly Quinn
- Monica Calhoun
- Mozhan Marno
- Paula Malcomson
- Pilar Sanders
- Polly Holliday
- Rhyon Nicole Brown
- Robin Givens
- Sabrina Le Beauf
- Shelley Winters
- Shirley Henderson
- Shirley Jones
- Sky Katz
- Sofia Milos
- Sophie Mcshera
- Stana Katic
- Talia Shire
- Tammy Townsend
- Torrey Devitto
- Tracy Pollan
- Victoria Konefal
- Wendy Moniz