- 1 Who is Jeff Allen (Comedian)?, Jeff Allen Biography and Wiki
- 2 Jeff Allen Age and Birthday
- 3 Jeff Allen Height and Weight
- 4 Jeff Allen Education
- 5 Jeff Allen Parents and Siblings
- 6 Jeff Allen Wife Tami Mishler: Is he married?
- 7 Jeff Allen Comedian Net Worth
- 8 Jeffrey Mishler Measurements and Facts
- 9 Jeff Allen Career and Comedy. Com
- 10 Jeff Allen Happy Wife Happy Life
- 11 Jeff Allen Humanitarian
- 12 Jeff Allen Comedian Tour and Tickets
- 13 Jeffrey Mishler`s Movies
- 14 Jeffrey Mishler TV Shows
- 15 Jeffrey Mishler Books
- 16 Frequently Asked Questions About Jeffrey Mishler
- 17 Who is Jeffrey Mishler?
- 18 How old is Jeffrey Mishler?
- 19 How tall is Jeffrey Mishler?
- 20 Is Jeffrey Mishler married?
- 21 How much is Jeffrey Mishler worth?
- 22 Where does Jeffrey Mishler live?
- 23 Is Jeffrey Mishler dead or alive?
- 24 Where is Jeffrey Mishler Now?
- 25 Jeffrey Mishler Social Media Contacts
- 26 Related Biographies.
- 27 Reference:
Who is Jeff Allen (Comedian)?, Jeff Allen Biography and Wiki
Jeffrey Mishler is an American comedian best known for his film Happy Wife, Happy Life, Revisited who was born in Sauk Village, Illinois as Jeffrey Allen Mishler.
Also, he is known for his starring roles in several full-length comedy films, including Bananas, Thou Shalt Laugh, Apostles of Comedy, and Apostles of Comedy: Onwards as well as the Upwards.
Jeff Allen Age and Birthday
Jeffrey Allen Mishler was born on June 5, 1956, in Sauk Village, Illinois. Mishler celebrates his birthday on June 5 every year. He is 64 years old as of 2020. Mishler will be 65 years old on June 5, 2021.
Jeff Allen Height and Weight
Mishler has blond hair and brown eyes color. He stands at an average height and moderate weight. He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Jeff Allen Education
Mishler education details are not clear to the public. Nevertheless, we are keeping tabs and will update you once this information is available.
Jeff Allen Parents and Siblings
Jeffrey Allen Mishler was born in Sauk Village, Illinois, he moved to Sauk Village, Illinois at age of 5 years old. Allen was born to his father, Jack Mishler who aspired to be a painter but could only support his family as a construction worker. His mother is known as Arlene Mishler who worked for 30 years at Stauffer Chemical Company. He belongs to American nationality and white ethnicity.
Jeff Allen Wife Tami Mishler: Is he married?
Allen is married to Tami Mishler. The couple has two children together. His wife’s Tami Mishler has one additional child from a previous marriage. His oldest son served with the 101st Airborne in Iraq. The couple resides in Fairview, Tennessee.
Jeff Allen Comedian Net Worth
Allen has an estimated net worth of $15 million dollars. He has accumulated his wealth from his successful career as a comedian.
Jeffrey Mishler Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Jeffrey Mishler.
Jeffrey Mishler Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Jeffrey Allen Mishler
- Popular As: American comedian
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: To be updated
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jeffrey Mishler Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 64 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: Horoscope
- Date of Birth: June 5, 1956
- Place of Birth: Sauk Village, Illinois
- Birthday: June 5
Jeffrey Mishler Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height / How Tall?: Average
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blond
- Shoe Size: To be updated
- Dress Size: To be updated
- Breast Size: To be updated
- Waist Size: To be updated
- Hip Size: To be updated
Jeffrey Mishler Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Jack Mishler
- Mother: Arlene Mishler
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): To be updated
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Tami Mishler
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Two children
Jeffrey Mishler Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $15 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Under Review
Jeff Allen Career and Comedy. Com
Allen began his career in 1978 in the comedy clubs of Chicago. He was humiliated by the low pay and lack of respect, Allen, then a self-declared atheist, turned to drugs and alcohol.
1987 he got sober and in 1997 he became a born-again Christian. As he worked clean, in the style of Bill Cosby and Jerry Seinfeld, churches became a significant venue for his act, which, unless specifically requested, is devoid of Christian references.
Jeff Allen Happy Wife Happy Life
Happy Wife, Happy Life. The corporate and inspiring comedian informs it how it is to raise three overactive children or to practice as a middle-aged person. He also does it with a comedy-style stand-up that keeps you smiling and waiting for the next punch line, and laughing at the tales you’d think have been taken from your lives.
Look no further than Jeff Allen’s entertainment if you’re searching for tidy family humor that leaves you gasping for breath. His humor down to earth reigns supreme with family-friendly audiences as one of the leading comedians touring today.
When booking talent for events, planners are often pushed hard on an entertainer who appeals to the entire crowd without being offended or embarrassed. Comedians who work “blue” are best relegated to comedy shops rather than lunches for conferences. Christian entertainers, while valuable and noble in their selected entertainment sector, may not always fit a varied crowd in a corner.
Allen has honored his talent as a funny comedian through years on stage and corporate functions, as well as a steady string of television appearances, radio, and special engagements. His deliveries leave event planners without worry that their choice in headlining entertainment will be nothing short of enjoyable and well-received.
Allen does it with reverence even when debating problems relevant to his marriage. On menopause: “I lay in bed for evenings and dream about PMS good old days. He also acknowledges arguments are happening, but they are essential for a successful marriage. “In your marriage, you have to argue. If you don’t argue in your marriage, it will build up in your brain.
Jeff Allen Humanitarian
Since becoming a Christian he was involved with many humanitarian causes, including being an early supporter of the Bridge Ministry. For years, he served as a “World Vision Artist” – performing at various events and espousing the virtues of the organization.
2012 Allen became allied with Gestures of Generosity sponsored by Thrivent Financial, a faith-based, $75 billion not-for-profit Fortune 500 company that provides financial and philanthropic services throughout the world.
Gestures of Generosity supports multiple humanitarian causes, including intervening in human trafficking. Allen performs annually and is a spokesperson for, Hope House International, an international ministry for orphans.
Jeff Allen Comedian Tour and Tickets
- July 29, 2020, POSTPONED – The America I Grew Up
- July 30, 2020, The Grove Entertainment ComplexLowell,
- July 31, 2020, The Grove Entertainment ComplexLowell, AR
- August 01, 2020, The Grove Entertainment ComplexLowell, AR Tickets
- August 03, 2020, HilaritiesCleveland, OH Tickets
- August 05, 2020 SELLOUT ALERT – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenAug 12, 2020 Comedy
- ZoneGreensboro, NC T
- August 13, 2020, The Comedy Zone GreenvilleGreenville, SC
- August 14, 2020, POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenFranklin, NC
- August 17, 2020, POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenBuffalo, NY
- August 18, 2020, POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenPhiladelphia, PA
- August 19, 2020, Skyline Comedy ClubAppleton, WI
- August 23, 2020, POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenHasbrouck Hts, NJ
- August 24, 2020, POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenWest Nyack, NY
- August 25, 2020, Improv Comedy ClubKansas City, MO
- August 26, 2020, Des Moines Funny BoneWest Des Moines, IA
- August 27, 2020, POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenOmaha, NE
- August 28, 2020, The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff Allen for “Wild Game Night”Albuquerque, NM Notify Me
- September 02, 2020, The Comedy ZoneCharlotte, NC Notify Me
- September 03, 2020, POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD – The America I Grew Up In starring Jeff AllenCary, NC
Jeffrey Mishler`s Movies
- 2002 Happy Wife, Happy Life
- 2003 Ken Davis and Friends: Lighten Up and Laugh
- 2005 Happy Wife, Happy Life, Revisited
- 2005 The Bananas Comedy Special: Volume I
- 2006 The Bananas Comedy Special: Volume II
- 2006 Thou Shalt Laugh
- 2008 Apostles of Comedy – The Movie
- 2008 My Heart, My Comedy
- 2013 Apostles of Comedy – Onwards and Upward
Jeffrey Mishler TV Shows
- Chasing Nashville
- The Next Great American…
- Private Lives of Nashville…
- Nashville Star
- 2003 – 2008
- Gone Country
- 2008 – 2009
- American Idol
- Since 2002
- CMT’s Next Superstar
- Since 2011
Jeffrey Mishler Books
- My Life as a Bystander
- Living with Teenagers (regular columnist) 2006-2009
- Homelife (regular columnist) 2007-2009
- Homecoming (regular columnist) 2007-2010
Frequently Asked Questions About Jeffrey Mishler
Who is Jeffrey Mishler?
Jeffrey Mishler is a famous comedian best known for his film Happy Wife, Happy Life, Revisited Also, he is known for his starring roles in several full-length comedy films, including Bananas, Thou Shalt Laugh, Apostles of Comedy, and Apostles of Comedy: Onwards as well as the Upwards.
How old is Jeffrey Mishler?
Jeffrey Mishler is an American national born on June 5, 1956, in Sauk Village, Illinois.
How tall is Jeffrey Mishler?
Mishler stands at an average height, he has not shared her height with the public. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Jeffrey Mishler married?
Yes, he is married to Tami Mishler. The couple has two children together. His wife’s Tami Mishler has one additional child from a previous marriage. His oldest son served with the 101st Airborne in Iraq. The couple resides in Fairview, Tennessee.
How much is Jeffrey Mishler worth?
Mishler has an approximate net worth of $15 million dollars. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Where does Jeffrey Mishler live?
Mishler is a resident of Fairview, Tennessee, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Is Jeffrey Mishler dead or alive?
Mishler is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Jeffrey Mishler Now?
Comedian: Mishler is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry.
Jeffrey Mishler Social Media Contacts
- Instagram: To be updated
- Twitter: To be updated
- Tiktok: To be updated
- Website: To be updated
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.