- 1 John Michael Talbot Biography and Wikipedia
- 2 John Michael Talbot Age and Birthday
- 3 John Michael Talbot Height
- 4 John Michael Talbot Weight
- 5 Education
- 6 John Michael Family
- 7 John Michael Talbot Married
- 8 John Michael Talbot First Wife
- 9 John Michael Talbot Daughter
- 10 John Michael Talbot Net Worth
- 11 John Michael Talbot Measurements and Facts
- 12 John Michael Talbot The Brothers and Sisters of Charity
- 13 John Michael Talbot Singer-songwriter
- 14 John Michael Talbot Songs
- 15 John Michael Talbot Books
- 16 John Michael Talbot Holy is His Name
- 17 John Michael Talbot Awards and Achievements
- 18 Frequently Asked Questions About John Michael Talbot
- 19 Who is John Michael Talbot?
- 20 How old is John Michael?
- 21 How tall is John Michael?
- 22 What nationality is John Michael?
- 23 Where was John Michael born?
- 24 How many siblings does John Michael have?
- 25 Is John Michael married?
- 26 How much is John Michael worth?
- 27 Is John Michael dead or alive?
- 28 Where is John Michael Talbot live?
- 29 John Michael Talbot Social Media Contacts
- 30 Related Biographies.
- 31 Reference:
John Michael Talbot Biography and Wikipedia
John Michael Talbot is an American catholic singer-songwriter, television presenter, guitarist as well as an author well-known for being the founder of the Brothers and Sisters of Charity, a monastic community based in Little Portion Hermitage near Eureka Springs at Arkansas where he serves as the General Minister. He was born and brought up in Oklahoma City, in a Methodist family.
John Michael Talbot Age and Birthday
John Michael is 66 years old as of 2020. He was born on 8 May 1954 , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. He celebrates his birthday on May 8 every year and his birth sign is Taurus.
John Michael Talbot Height
John Michael stands at an average height. He appears to be quite tall in stature of his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
John Michael Talbot Weight
John Michael has not disclosed his exact weight to the public. His height will be listed once it is available.
John Michael has never received a high school diploma.
John Michael Family
John is the son of Dick Talbot and Jimmie Margaret Talbot. Little is known about his family, hence it is not known if he has any siblings. We are keeping tabs on this information and will be updated as soon as it is available.
John Michael Talbot Married
John Michael is currently married to his lovely wife Viola Pratka. The couple tied the knot in 1989.
John Michael Talbot First Wife
John was previously married to Nancy Talbot with whom they tied the knot in 1971 when John was barely 17 years old. The couple was blessed with a daughter named Amy Noel who was born in 1974. The couple however parted ways in 1978 and John married his current wife Viola ten years later.
John Michael Talbot Daughter
John has one daughter with his first wife named Amy Noel who was born in 1974.
John Michael Talbot Net Worth
John Michael’s net worth is publicly not available. His primary source of income is his career as a singer-songwriter, minister, and author. Through his various sources of income, we believe that John has been able to accumulate a good net worth but prefers to keep it private. We will update this section once this information is available.
John Michael Talbot Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about John:
John Michael Talbot Wiki
- Full Names: John Michael Talbot
- Popular As: John Michael
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Author
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: To be Updated
- Religion: Christian, Catholic
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
John Michael Talbot Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 66 years
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Date of Birth: 8 May 1954
- Place of Birth: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Birthday: May 8
John Michael Talbot Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be Updated
- Height / How Tall?: Average
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: To be Updated
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe Size: To be Updated
John Michael Talbot Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Dick Talbot
- Mother: Jimmie Margaret Talbot
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): To be Updated
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Nancy Noel
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Amy Noel
John Michael Talbot Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: To be Updated
- Salary: To be Updated
- Source of Income: His professional career as a singer, songwriter, and author
John Michael Talbot House and Cars
- Place of living: United States
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
John Michael Talbot The Brothers and Sisters of Charity
John is the founder of the Brothers and Sisters of Charity, a monastic community based in Little Portion Hermitage near Eureka Springs at Arkansas, United States. He serves as their general minister. John serves as the general minister of the Brothers and Sisters of Charity. The community involved or is made up of families, singles as well as celibates and is the one only community that is granted canonical status in the Catholic Church in the USA. It has over 500 domestic members worldwide.
John Michael Talbot Singer-songwriter
John is an accomplished singer-songwriter and author in the United States. He was part of the founders of the newly forming Christian Contemporary Music in 1976 alongside Mason Profit pioneering the Country Rock in the late 1960 s. He did an excellent job in his meditation music Come to the Quiet as well as the contemporary folk/classical with The Painter.
He as well ventured into classical ballet style with For The Bride. He mainstreamed choral/orchestral style alongside the classic Light Eternal, with which he won a Dove Award. Throughout his career John Michael has returned to these genres again and again, expanding the quality and artistic breadth and scope with each recording. Although John Michael is most recognized for his more quiet sounds for musical meditation and contemplation, such a broad body of work from a single artist is unique in Christian music today.
John Michael Talbot makes numerous appearances throughout the year performing around 50 concerts all over the country. He also gives an elected number of retreats at The Little Portion Retreat and Training Center in Eureka Springs Arkansas each year.
Today, John Michael Talbot is an active motivational ministers traveling throughout the world inspiring and renewing the faith of Christians of all denominations through sacred music inspired teaching and motivational speaking. Talbot shares, “the old John Michael has died and the new one has been born again!”
John Michael Talbot Songs
John has released over 50 songs which some have been outlined below:
- The New Earth
- The Lord’s Supper
- Come to the Quiet
- The Painter
- For the Bride
- Troubadour of the Great
- Light Eternal
- Songs For Worship Vol.
- No Longer Strangers
- The God of Life 23
- The Quiet
- Be Exalted
- Empty Canvas
- Heart of the Shepherd
- Quiet Reflection
John Michael Talbot Books
John has published over 56 books on Goodreads with 7068 ratings. Some are outlined below:
- The Lessons of Saint Francis: How to Bring
- Beautiful Myers
- The Way of the Mystics: Ancient Wisdom for
- The World is My Sloister: Living from the Hermit
- Come to the Quiet: The Principles of Christian
- The Fire of God
- The Universal Monk: The Way of the New Monastics
- Reflections on St. Francis
- The Music of Creation: Foundations of a Christian
- Reflections on the Gospels Vol 1
- Lessons from a Troubadour: A Lifetime..
John Michael Talbot Holy is His Name
John Michael Talbot Awards and Achievements
John is undoubtedly a fine singer-songwriter as outlined in the following awards, nominations and honors:
- Six-time Dove Awards
- two-time Billboard Magazine Award nominee
- Catholic music’s most popular artists
- Sciences Grammy President’s Merit Award for “Song of the Poor”
- 1983 GMA Dove Award for “Praise & Worship Album: Light Eternal”
- 1985 National Academy of Recording Arts
Frequently Asked Questions About John Michael Talbot
Who is John Michael Talbot?
John Michael is an American catholic singer-songwriter, television presenter, guitarist as well as an author well-known for being the founder of the Brothers and Sisters of Charity, a monastic community based in Little Portion Hermitage near Eureka Springs at Arkansas where he serves as the General Minister.
How old is John Michael?
John Michael is 66 years old as of 2020. He was born on 8 May 1954 , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States.
How tall is John Michael?
John stands at an average height, he has not shared his height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
What nationality is John Michael?
John is an American national.
Where was John Michael born?
John was born and brought up in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States.
How many siblings does John Michael have?
After doing our research details about his parents are not available and it is also not known whether he has any siblings.
Is John Michael married?
John Michael is currently married to his lovely wife Viola Pratka. The couple tied the knot in 1989.
How much is John Michael worth?
John has not yet revealed his net worth. We will update this section when we get and verify information about the wealth and properties under his name.
Is John Michael dead or alive?
John is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is John Michael Talbot live?
John is a resident of Little Portion Hermitage near Eureka Springs at Arkansas, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
John Michael Talbot Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and