- 1 Lisa Bevere Biography
- 2 Lisa Bevere Age
- 3 Lisa Bevere Height
- 4 Lisa Bevere Education
- 5 Lisa Bevere Family
- 6 Lisa Bevere Husband, John Bevere
- 7 Lisa Bevere Children
- 8 Lisa Bevere Net Worth
- 9 Lisa Bevere Measurements and Facts
- 10 Lisa Bevere House and Cars
- 11 Lisa Bevere Lioness Arising
- 12 Without Rival Lisa Bevere
- 13 Kissed The Girls and Made Them Cry Lisa Bevere
- 14 Adamant Lisa Bevere
- 15 Lisa Bevere Books
- 16 Lisa Bevere Quotes
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions About Lisa Bevere
- 18 Who is Lisa Bevere?
- 19 How old is Lisa Bevere?
- 20 How tall is Lisa Bevere?
- 21 Is Lisa Bevere married?
- 22 How much is Lisa Bevere worth?
- 23 Where does Lisa Bevere live?
- 24 Is Lisa Bevere dead or alive?
- 25 Where is Bevere Now?
- 26 Lisa Bevere Social Media Contacts
- 27 Related Biographies.
- 28 Reference:
Lisa Bevere Biography
Lisa Bevere is an American international speaker, best-selling author, and co-host of The Messenger television program, which broadcasts in more than 200 countries. She is passionate, edgy, relatable, powerful, and funny. In her transparent style, Lisa shares God’s Word woven with personal experiences to empower lives with freedom and transformation.
Her heart breaks over social injustice, and as an advocate for change, she rallies others to be an answer to desperate problems near and far.
When she’s not out changing the world, Lisa begins her days with mochas and ends them laughing around the dinner table with family. She enjoys riding her Ninja motorcycle with the love of her life, husband John Bevere, and spending time with their four sons, stunning daughter-in-law, and adorable G-baby.
Lisa Bevere Age
Lisa is 60 years old as of 2020, she was born on June 6, 1960, in the United States of America. She celebrates her birthday on June 6th every year. Her birth sign is Gemini.
Lisa Bevere Height
Lisa appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Lisa Bevere Education
Details regarding her educational background including the schools and colleges she attended are not available at the moment. We are following up on this and we shall update you soon.
Lisa Bevere Family
Lisa was born and raised by her parents in the US. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of her parents is still unclear. We will update this section once this information is available. Lisa has a brother by the name of Joseph Toscano.
Lisa Bevere Husband, John Bevere
She is married to her longtime husband; John Bevere who turns out to be one of the best-selling authors, popular conference speakers, and evangelists. John Bevere was born on June 2, 1959, in Colorado in the USA. He is age 60 years in 2019.
Lisa Bevere Children
Together with her husband, the couple is the parents of four sons namely, Addison David Bevere, Austin Michael Bevere, Arden Christopher Bevere, and Joshua Alexander Bevere.
Lisa Bevere Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. This includes his assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is his career as a speaker and author. Through his various sources of income, she has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Lisa Bevere Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Lisa
Lisa Bevere Wiki
- Full Names: Lisa Bevere
- Popular As: Lisa
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: speaker, author
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Lisa Bevere Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 60 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Date of Birth: June 6, 1960
- Place of Birth: USA
- Birthday: June 6tg
Lisa Bevere Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Lisa Bevere Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): one
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse or Husband/Spouse: Married to John Bevere
- Children: Sons ( Four) Daughter(s) (TBA)
Lisa Bevere Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Under Review
Lisa Bevere House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Lisa Bevere Lioness Arising
In the book ‘Lioness Arising: Wake Up and Change Your World’ Lisa offers the life and image of the lioness as a fierce and tender model for women. She reveals the surprising characteristics of this amazing creature. Bevere challenges women to discover fresh passion, prowess, and purpose.
She helps women learn what it means to be a stunning representation of strength, fiercely protect the young, lend your voice to the silenced, live in the light, and hunt in the dark.
She challenges women to raise a collective roar that changes everything packed with remarkable insights from nature and a rich depth of biblical references to lionesses. The book is a call for women to rise up in strength and numbers to change their world. She states that Jesus been the lion of the Tribe of Judah, women then are his lioness arising.
Without Rival Lisa Bevere
In the book ‘Without Rival: Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and Comparison’ Bevere shares how a revelation of God’s love breaks how we look at others as rivals and limit ourselves to comparison and competition.
She states that we have an enemy assaulting our mind, will, and emotions in the hope that we’ll turn on ourselves and each other which is a cycle that isolates us from intimate connections, creates confusion about our identity, and limits our purpose.
Lisa helps readers learn how to stop seeing others as rivals and make deep connections with our Creator and long for connections that hold the promise of true identity and intimacy. She uses biblically sound teaching filled with prophetic insight for our day, humor, and passion.
She challenges readers to Flip rivalry so it brings out the best in them, stop hiding from conversations you need to be a part of, answer the argument that says women are unfit, easily deceived, and gullible and dismantle gender rivalry and work with the men in your life.
Kissed The Girls and Made Them Cry Lisa Bevere
In the book ‘Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry: Why Women Lose When We Give In’ Lisa tackles the tough questions of how far girls and women should go in a generation that wants straight answers by moving us from rules to the relationship. ‘Kissed The Girls And Made Them Cry’ is a book for every daughter in waiting and every woman who has never known desire in her life and marriage.
Adamant Lisa Bevere
Lisa book ‘Adamant: Finding Truth in a Universe of Opinions’ was published on April 4, 2018. Lisa uses both scripture and stories to take readers on a journey into the Mountain of God, to the one place they can learn not only to abide in God’s unshakeable truth and love.
She teaches that if there was ever a time for us to be adamant about love and truth it is now. God is Love and Truth. And both love and truth are timeless, surpassing our current trends and opinions.
This book helps readers to become, adamant, people who are unmovable, determined, and steadfast. She delves into the concept of adamant linking together the grand story of Scripture and God’s purpose in our lives. She helps readers learn that God’s plan is revealed as we dwell in him, it is there that we are forged and shaped.
Lisa Bevere Books
- Lioness Arising: Wake Up and Change Your World
- Insights to a Life Without Rival
- Adamant: Finding Truth in a Universe of Opinions
- Fight Like a Girl: The Power of Being a Woman
- Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry: Why Women Lose When They Give In
- The Story of Marriage
- Girls with Swords: Why Women Need to Fight Spiritual Battles
- You are Not What You Weigh: Escaping the Lie and Living the Truth
- The True Measure of a Woman: You Are More Than What You See
- Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero
- It’s Not How You Look, It’s What You See: Change Your Perspective–Change Your Life
- Lizzy the Lioness
- Out of Control and Loving It!
- Out of Control and Loving It: Giving God Complete Control of Your Life
- Be Angry, But Don’t Blow It! Maintaining Your Passion Without Losing Your Cool
- Girls with Swords Fencing Manual
- Nurture: Give and Get What You Need to Flourish
- Discover Your Inner Beauty: Finding Your Worth in the Eyes of God
- Look Beyond What You See: Finding Your Worth in the Eyes of God
- Nurture Workbook
- Put Away Your Past
- Give Up and Get Free
- Girls with Swords Curriculum
- Fight Like a Girl Workbook
- Nurture Curriculum
- Understand Your True Measure
- Healing for the Angry Heart
- It’s Time CD
- Girls with Swords 4-CD Set
- Healing for the Angry Heart Life Message Series
- It’s Time-Life Message Series
- Nurture CD Series
- Extreme Makeover
- 201 Secrets to Healthy Living: A Treasury of Life-Saving Health Secrets from 27 Healthcare Experts, Including New York Times Best-Selling Author Don Colbert, MD
- Extreme Makeover Life Message Series
- The Power of Two with One Heart
- Healing for the Angry Heart CD Series
Lisa Bevere Quotes
- “Women are not a problem…they are an answer”
- “Words are invisible, but if misused, can prove deadly.”
- “Our God loves triumphing over what looks impossible; therefore, he calls an ambush without any means of escape “an opportunity”!”
- “Attempting to defeat the enemy by wrestling with people could be likened to trying to destroy a tree by picking all its fruit.”
- “Lovely One, if you dare to dream, you must be brave enough to fight.”
- “Our hero status is not dependant on our human might or power or even our human spirit; it comes from the power of His spirit.”
Frequently Asked Questions About Lisa Bevere
Who is Lisa Bevere?
Lisa is an acclaimed international speaker, best-selling author, and co-host of The Messenger television program who gained broad recognition for her books, Lioness Arising, Without Rival and Adamant
How old is Lisa Bevere?
Lisa is an American national born on 6th June 1960, in the United States of America.
How tall is Lisa Bevere?
Lisa has not shared her height with the public. Her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Lisa Bevere married?
Yes, she is married to John Bevere. Together they have four children. The couple resides in Colorado Springs together with their children.
How much is Lisa Bevere worth?
Bevere has not yet revealed her net worth. We will update this section when we get and verify information about the wealth and properties under her name.
Where does Lisa Bevere live?
She is a resident of Colorado Springs, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Lisa Bevere dead or alive?
Bevere is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Bevere Now?
She is still pursuing her career as an international speaker, best-selling author, and co-host of The Messenger television program.
Lisa Bevere Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.