Mike Murdock Biography
Michael Dean Murdock is a famous American Contemporary Christian Singer-songwriter, televangelist, and pastor of The Wisdom Center ministry based in Haltom City, Texas. Murdock preaches to almost the world and is best known for his promotion of prosperity theology. Presently, he hosts the School of Wisdom with Mike Murdock television program.
10 Quick Facts About Mike Murdock
- Name: Mike Murdock
- Age: 76 Years (2022)
- Birthday: April 18
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (179 cm or 1.79 m)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Contemporary Christian Singer-songwriter, Televangelist, Pastor of The Wisdom Center ministry
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: To be updated
- Net worth: $5 million
Mike Murdock Age
Murdock is 76 years old as of 2022, he was born on 18 April 1946, in Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States. He celebrates his birthday on 18 April and his birth sign is Aries.
Mike Murdock Height
Murdock stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (179 cm or 1.79 m) and he weighs 72 kg (159 lbs).
Mike Murdock Education
Murdock graduated from LaGrange high school in his born town. Murdock attended Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Waxahachie, Texas. Mike left after three semesters in 1966. Murdock received an honorary doctorate from International Seminary in Florida.
Mike Murdock Nationality
Murdock is of American Nationality.
Mike Murdock Family
Murdock was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, to his loving father, J.E. Murdock, and his, Willie Murdock, and has four sisters.
Mike Murdock Wife
Murdock married Linda Lormand in 1966. The pair choose to adopt a son called Jason in 1979. Afterward that year, Mike and Linda became separated and finally got divorced after 13 years of marriage, towards the end of 1979. The guardianship of their son was given to Linda at the time of their divorce.
No justification was given by both parties for their divorce but it sure didn’t stop people from guessing what the cause could be. Some suspected that the divorce of the pair could have been an effect of their inability to have their own children, while others posited that the divorce could have been because of personal differences in their marriage. Murdock did not remarry after his divorce while Linda Lormand did remarry. She married a well-known geologist known as Frank Brown.
Mike Murdock Children
Murdock together with his ex-wife adopted a son, Jason in 1979.
Mike Murdock’s Net Worth
Murdock has an estimated net worth of about $5 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a Contemporary Christian Singer-songwriter, Televangelist, and Pastor of The Wisdom Center ministry. Through his various sources of income, Murdock has accumulated good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Mike Murdock Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Mike Murdock.
Mike Murdock Wiki
- Full Names: Mike Murdock
- Popular As: Singer
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Contemporary Christian Singer-songwriter, Televangelist, Pastor of The Wisdom Center ministry
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike Murdock Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 76 Years (2022)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Date of Birth: 18 April 1946
- Place of Birth: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
- Birthday: 18 April
Mike Murdock Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 36-24-38 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 9 inches (179 cm)
- Weight: 72 kg (159 lbs)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Biceps Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Chest Size: 38 inches
Mike Murdock Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): J.E Murdock
- Mother: Willie Murdock
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Four
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Linda Lormand
- Children: Sons (Jason) Daughter(s) (To be updated)
Mike Murdock Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $5 million dollars
- Salary: To be updated
- Source of Income: Contemporary Christian Singer-songwriter, Televangelist, Pastor of The Wisdom Center ministry
Mike Murdock House and Cars
- Place of living: To be updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
He established the Mike Murdock Evangelistic Association and began preaching and fundraising throughout the country. He asked his viewers to donate money to Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye to help fix their marriages but later donated little money and took most of it.
Murdock has appeared on TBN, CBN, BET, INSP, WORD, Daystar Television Network, and other television networks, and his weekly television program, Wisdom Keys with Mike Murdock.
Murdock is a Founding Trustee on the Board of International Charismatic Ministries along with the late Oral Roberts. Mike also wrote several books: The leadership secrets Jesus, Secrets of the Jesus-The richest man who lived, The uncommon leader, Jesus was rich, The winning wisdom, and The law of recognization.
Mike Murdock Health|Illness
The majority of his congregants and supporters across the globe were concerned about Mike Murdock’s health condition. In early July, he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The tumor was putting tremendous pressure on a nerve creating unspeakable pain
Mike Murdock Ministries
In 2004, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram announced Murdock “has started a church and the law allows him to keep his financial records behind closed doors.” In August 2004, the association bought the International Faith Center in Haltom City, Texas, and changed its name to The Wisdom Center, which it serves as a church. On March 22, 2012, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported that Murdock’s home, estimated at $1.5 million, was for sale.
Mike Murdock Books
- 101 Wisdom Keys 2012
- The law of recognition 1999
- The leadership secrets of Jesus 1996
- 7 Laws You Must Honor To Have Uncommon Success 2000
- Secrets of the richest man who ever lived 1998
- The 3 Most Important Things in Your Life 1997
- The Holy Spirit handbook 1996
- Wisdom For Winning 1988
- The Uncommon Dream 2006
- 365 Wisdom Keys of Mike Murdock 2012
- 31 Secrets Of An Unforgettable Woman 2000
- The Uncommon Leader 2007
- The Wisdom Bible (Partnership Eidtion) 2000
- 31 Reasons People Do Not Receive Their Financial Harvest 1998
- Manual Del Espiritu Santo 2000
- Millionaire 300 2000
- 7 Signposts To Your Assignment (SOW on Your Assignment) 2002
- The Assignment Vol. 1: The Dream & The Destiny 1996
- Why Men Stay Poor 2000
- The Sex Trap 1995
- The Covenant Of Fifty Eight Blessings 1991
- The Wisdom Commentary, Volume 1 2000
- The Assignment: Powerful Secrets for Discovering Your Destiny 1997
- The Wisdom Topical Bible (HB) 2000
- 31 Greatest Chapters In The Bible 2002
- If You Were My Daughter 2000
- 25 Things That Will Improve Your Life 2000
- 31 Facts About Wisdom 1994
- The Seeds of Wisdom Topical Bible 2000
- The Uncommon Mother 2000
- The Uncommon Achiever 2012
- 365 Chaves de Sebedoria Do Mike Murdock 2000
- 7 Rewards of Problem Solving 2000
- The Wisdom Commentary, Volume 3 2000
- 17 Facts about Thankfulness 2000
- The God Book 1989
- The Double Diamond Principle: 58 Success Secrets in the Life of Jesus 2000
- O Designo (Paperback) 2000
- What to Do… When You Are Feeling Burned Out 2000
- El Truinfador Excepcional 2000
- The Wisdom- World of Mike Murdock, Volume 19 2014
- Seeds of Wisdom Blessings, Volume 28 2014
- The Millionaire DNA #B 2000
- Knowing Yourself 2000
- Single-Talk #2 2000
- The Uncommon Man 2014
- The Wisdom Library of Mike Murdock, Vol. 3 2000
- O Ministro for a Do Comum 2000
- The Uncommon Minister Vol # 6 2000 The Wisdom- World of Mike Murdock, Volume 27 2014
- The Wisdom- World of Mike Murdock, Volume 20 2014
Mike Murdock Quotes
- “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” …
- “Those who unlock your compassion are those to whom you’ve been assigned.” …
- “Attack is the proof that your enemy anticipates your success.” …
- “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.”
Mike Murdock 7 Laws to Create Uncommon Success
1) The Law of Difference:
-Learn your differences from others.
-When there is a problem, there is also a gate (away) through which to solve it.
-Your success is dependent on others problems.
2) The Law of the Mind:
-The mind needs a goal, a focus, instructions, and a hero.
-The mind needs light, movement and sound.
-The mind needs pictures, and conversation (meditation).
-The mind needs to hear what God says.
-Conquer your fear with faith.
3) The Law of Recognition:
-Everything you are wanting is close to you.
-Recognition is in whoever or whatever you are seeing.
-Recognize what you have.
4) The Law of Two:
-Two can multiply.
-Two are better than one.
-There is someone who sees something good in you.
-One person can make the difference
5) The Law of Place:
-Everything God has made is an assignment.
-Being in the right place (geography) makes all the difference.
-When you go into a place, go in with honor and show honor, but if honor is not shown back, leave that place.
-When you are where you belong, everything will fall into place, and divine success will be there.
6) The Law of Honor:
-If you fail with your life it will be because of a person you choose to dishonor. If you succeed it will be because of a person you have honored.
-Your future is the seed for the one you chose to honor.
-All blessings come through a chain of honor.
-If you change what you know you may change what you do.
-Listen to the sound of honor.
-Do not forget to honor the God of this universe.
-Honor protects, corrects and yields.
-Live by a code of honor.
-Honor is a seed that will stay with you for life.
7) The law of Planting of the Seed:
-God planted His Son so He could have a family.
-Gratitude is a seed for more.
-What will be the harvest of your seed?
-There was never a farmer, a teacher or a preacher who didn’t believe in sowing. But we can only reap what we sow.
-The seed must be wrapped with expectation and faith in the harvest.
-You can do everything right and if you leave out expectations you will die broke.
-Three harvests: (1) God will give you a debt-free home, (2) God will give you uncommon financial wisdom, and (3) God will put one person in your life that will bless you.
-Give and it shall be given to you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mike Murdock
Michael Dean Murdock is a famous American Contemporary Christian Singer-songwriter, televangelist, and pastor of The Wisdom Center ministry based in Haltom City, Texas.
Murdock is 76 years old as of 2022, he was born on 18 April 1946, in Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States.
Murdock stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (179 cm or 1.79 m).
Details about Murdock’s love life are still under review. We will let you know when he gets into a relationship or when we discover helpful information about his love life.
Price has an approximate net worth of $5 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles as Contemporary Christian Singer-songwriter, Televangelist, and Pastor of The Wisdom Center ministry.
Details about Murdock’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Because of personal reasons, he has not shared his precise location of Residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of his house.
Murdock is alive although in early July he was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
Murdock hosts the School of Wisdom with Mike Murdock television program.
Mike Murdock Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
Other Famous Musicians and Entertainers
- Andrew Ridgeley
- Barbara Mandrell
- Bill Anderson
- Billy Currington
- Brandon Lake
- Bree Runway
- Brent Smith
- Buddy Guy
- Carin Leon
- Carl Thomas Dean
- Cheryl Scott
- Chino Moreno
- Chris Motionless
- Chuck Mangione
- Claudine Longet
- Clifton Davis
- Colt Ford
- Connie Smith
- Cory Asbury
- Courtney Laplante
- Deray Davis
- Derek Trucks
- Dj Screw
- Don Felder
- Donald Fagen
- Donnie Wahlberg
- Easton Corbin
- Ed Ames
- Elliana Walmsley
- Eva Marie Saint
- Faizon Love
- Gavin Magnus
- Gerald Levert
- Grace Slick
- Gracie Abrams
- Irene Cara
- Jack Hartmann
- John Aniston
- John Crist
- John Rzeznik
- Johnny Mathis
- Johnny Suh
- Jon Pardi
- Kari Jobe
- Katie Noel
- Layton Greene
- Lisa Simone
- Lukas Haas
- Lzzy Hale
- Manwell Reyes
- Mark Lowry
- Matteo Lane
- Merrick Hanna
- Mick Mars
- Mickey Gilley
- Navarone Garibaldi
- Nephew Tommy
- Noah Schnacky
- Otis Williams
- Pam Grier
- Patty Loveless
- Patty Smyth
- Peter Cetera
- Ramon Ayala
- Rio Da Yung Og
- Rubi Rose
- Ryan Upchurch
- Rylo Rodriguez
- Sam Waterston
- Samantha Fish
- Shirley Caesar
- Struggle Jennings
- Taylor Hicks
- Terry Melcher
- Till Lindemann
- Trevor Wallace