Who is Perry Stone? Perry Stone Biography
Perry Stone is an American ordained Bishop with the International Ministry Center (Cleveland, Tennessee) which is a charismatic Pentecostal denomination that affirms essentials doctrines such as the inspiration of the Bible, the Trinity, prophesy and salvation through Christ. Stone teaches that divine physical healing is normative for Christians and that healing can happen through daily communion in the book titled The Meal That Heals: Enjoying Intimate Daily Communion with God (Charisma House, 2008).
Perry Stone Age, Birthday and Early Life
Perry was born on June 23, 1959, in Jay County, IN, United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on June 23 yearly. Bishop Stone will be 62 years of age on June 23, 2021.
Stone the evangelist began preaching in 1975 when he was only 16 years of age and got saved at 18 years.
Perry Stone Height and Weight
Perry is a man of very tall stature, he also appears to be quite tall in stature in his photos. He stands at a height of 6’0″ (approx. 1.83 meters). However, Stone has not revealed his exact weight.
Perry Stone Education
Immediately after completing high school, Perry joined Lee University in Cleveland, TN. He studied and graduated with a degree in B.A. in Theology from Covenant Life Christian College. He holds the rank of an ordained Bishop with the Church of God, (Cleveland, TN). Moreover, he holds three honorary degrees from Lee University.
Stone got saved at a Perry Stone camp meeting in Virginia when he was 18 years of age. Additionally, Perry started conducting record-breaking revivals, some lasting up to eleven weeks when he was 23 years of age. At this young age, Stone was invited to speak at Camp Meetings and conferences with very huge attendance.
Perry Stone Family
Stone was born to both parents in a religious family, his late father, Perry Fred Stone Sr. was an ordained Reverend while his late mother was called Juanita Stone. Moreover, Perry has one sibling, a sister called Diana Stone who is a renowned author.
Perry Stone Wife and Daughter
Perry is married to Pamela Stone. The couple tied their knot in 1982 in a private wedding ceremony attended by family and close friends and together they are blessed with two children, son called Jonathan Stone and a daughter called Amanda Stone. Stone’s wife Pamela serves as an empowerment coach. However, as soon as additional information about his wife and daughter is available we shall update his family members immediately.
Perry Stone Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Perry.
Perry Stone Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Perry Fred Stone Jr.
- Popular As: Perry Stone
- Gender: Male
- Education: Lee University (B.A. in Theology)
- Occupation / Profession: Evangelist and Bishop
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Perry Stone Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 61 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Date of Birth: 23 June 1959
- Place of Birth: Jay County, IN
- Birthday: 23 June
Perry Stone Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 6’0″ (1.83 m)
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Fred Stone Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Perry Fred Stone Sr.
- Mother: Juanita Stone
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Diana Stone
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Pamela Stone
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (Jonathan Stone) Daughter(Amanda Stone)
Fred Stone Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Church
Perry Stone Ministries
Evangelist Perry spreads the gospel and enhances the Christian faith through different ministries and platforms. Stone uses his YouTube channel Perrystone, the Voice of Evangelism (as the main form of ministry), the perrystone.org website where he also shares his books on spiritual growth, and the Manna-Fest TV.
Perry Stone Church
The Voice of Evangelism is Perry Stone’s international evangelistic outreach. It ministers through revivals, Manna-Fest TV, audio/video media, printed material, missionary sponsorship, and outreach with powerful Hebraic and End Time Bible Prophecy teaching. He directs one of America’s fastest-growing ministries – Voice of Evangelism.
The Voice of Evangelism stands on a 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center in Tennessee. They aim to spread the Gospel of Christ domestically and Internationally through revivals, Televangelism, audio/video media, printed material, missionary sponsorship, and crusades.
Furthermore, Stone has personally traveled and ministered in over a dozen foreign nations and has placed a magnitude of cassette tapes, books, and the Perry Stone Hebraic Prophetic Old Testament Study Bible to Christians and poverty-stricken believers all around the world. Recognized for his anointed and informative preaching, Perry has managed to breach denominational barriers and find attentive listeners from every conceivable religious background.
Stone also endorses the highly faulty concept of the Bible Codes, even championing himself as somewhat of trailblazer saying that “a decade before most Americans had ever heard of the Bible code, Perry had not only heard of it but had begun informing churches about this current famous phenomena.”
He stands out as America’s foremost experts on Bible Prophecy and often features as a keynote speaker at internationally recognized Prophecy Conferences. The use of Bible Codes, while sensationalistic and fanciful, abandon sound methods of biblical interpretation, offer no new revelation to its practitioners, and comes directly out of the world of the occult.
Additionally, Stone practices “newspaper eschatology,” which involves lining up current events with certain passages from Scripture as a way of forecasting the time of Christ Second Coming, particularly the propagating of sensationalistic stories to establish Bible prophecy are presently being fulfilled in modern Israel. He purports to be one of the first Americans to confirm and publicize on the search for the ashes of the Red Heifer, as well as the first to present to the American people the ideas of “the earthquake fault line under the Mount of Olives, the huge birds of prey in the Golan, and the healing of the Dead Sea.”
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Perry Stone Sermons
He has given many sermons. Most of his sermons are prophetic sermons. Just to list a few of them;
- Who is Jesus?
- Lessons from the sea of Galilee
- How to pray and believe for miracles
- How prophetic wars shake up territorial spirits
- Come up just a little bit higher
- What will you do at 11:59
- The significance of the Solomon Generation
- Satan’s open-door policy
- Secrets to healing a broken heart
Perry Stone Sid Roth
In this episode of this television show, he said Holy Spirit adventures run in his family, and he shares from his lessons in the supernatural and Hebraic studies for over 42 years.
Perry Stone Bible
The Perry Stone’s New Testament Study Bible is taken from the King James translation and includes over 300,000 words of Perry Stone’s commentary.
Over 10,000 sermon notes are penned with ink on stacks of yellow and white note pads, printed from a laptop, placed in outline book form, filing cabinets, boxes, desk drawers, and closets. Now, after seven years of compiling a Bible Commentary, highlighting biblical nuggets, in-depth research information, ancient history and Greek word studies, the Perry Stone New Testament with a 300,000-word study commentary is printed and available to everyone.
Perry Stone Prophecy and Prophetic
Stone has spread several prophetic messages in his teaching ministry. Just to list a few;
He said one of his prophetic visions happened when he was preaching in Florida in 1996, and he lay down for a mid-afternoon nap.
“I had my Bible out and I was so tired I put my head on the Bible,” he said. “Within seconds, I had a vision where I was not there and I saw in the vision of the World Trade Center, shrouded in black. There were five gray-colored tornado-looking twisters coming off it. They had fire in them, and sparks. Then they had paper. And I came out of it and I thought, ‘Oh Lord, something is going to happen to the World Trade Center.'”
Three years later he commissioned an artist to draw a picture of the vision, which he showed on Christian television in 1999.
“I had predicted a terrorist attack on the trade center,” he said. “When the plane hit and I saw the black smoke, that’s the first thing I saw in the vision. When the buildings collapsed and I saw the dust, I went crazy. I totally freaked out. That was it.”
His other prophecies include;
1996 — While resting his head on a Bible, Perry had a vision that showed an attack on the World Trade Center.
1998 — Perry is asleep and hears a voice that says George W. Bush will be the next U.S. president. “It says, ‘It’s my will for the governor of Texas to be president,'” Stone said. “And I didn’t even know who the governor of Texas was.”
Nov. 3, 2000 — Perry is praying when he hears the Lord say, “He will win by one.” After the election, Perry realizes what it means: “What happened with the win by one was — let me get this right — one Supreme Court justice tilted toward Bush, one state, Florida, and he won [a majority] by one electoral vote,” he said. “The number one was all over it.”
April 2011, a week before Osama Bin Laden’s death — While half-asleep, Perry hears a conversation that predicts Bin Laden’s death. “I heard what sounded like walkie-talkie static,” he said. “Then, ‘We have the target. Bin Laden is dead.’ And it said, ‘Verify with DNA, verify.’ I heard this conversation as loud as we’re talking right now.”
Perry Stone Dream Symbols
Additionally, Stone has written a guide on how to interpret dreams and visions. He said the following;
To decipher the meaning of objects and symbols in the Bible, a principle of biblical interpretation called the “law of first mention” can be used. It states that the first mention of an object, number, color, or symbol in the Bible sets up a pattern of interpretation for it that holds throughout the rest of Scripture. Listed below are the verses where the symbolic words first appear. The meaning or meanings provided for each symbol are based on the law of the first mention. Please understand—these may not be the only meanings.
Door meaning – If the door is locked, it indicates a closed opportunity or a hindrance to your progress. An open door symbolizes an open opportunity or the opening you should travel.
Flowers – They are mentioned when describing the gold menorah and its beaten-gold flower design.
Meaning: Flowers indicate a fresh beginning, a passing of the old, and initiation of the new with a season of refreshing and rest. Flowers that have not bloomed indicate the early or infant stages of the new beginning.
Jewelry, Gemstones – Rebekah was given jewelry of silver and gold from Abraham’s servant.
Meaning: To dream or see precious stones or precious metals is a good sign that there is coming a great blessing in some form, including but not limited to financial blessing or rewards for your faithfulness.
Desert – Moses was in “the desert” watching sheep.
Meaning: Israel wandered in the desert for 40 years because of unbelief (Deut. 2:7), and Christ was tempted of the devil in the wilderness for 40 days (Matt. 4:1-2). Evil spirits walk through “dry places” (Luke 11:24). A desert can refer to a trial or temptation that will be encountered. It can also mean isolation and a period of loneliness and standing alone in your faith.
Earthquake – An earthquake shook the mountain.
Meaning: An earthquake is a shaking that usually causes disruption and damage. In a spiritual dream, an earthquake can refer to a sudden and unexpected shaking that will occur.
Mountain – The floodwaters prevailed above the mountains.
Meaning: Sitting or living on a mountain can allude to a great victory or accomplishment. Attempting to climb a mountain can allude to a situation that will take time and effort. Mountains can be difficulties that need to be removed by faith (Matt. 17:20).
Perry Stone Net Worth
From his work as a renowned preacher of one of America’s fastest-growing ministries – Voice of Evangelism as well as a renown writer of more than 40 highly sold books, he has earned quite a fortune. Besides that, he lives in a 6,100-square-foot house on a quiet drive in Cleveland. His net worth is still under review.
Perry Stone Breaking The Jewish Code
Breaking the Jewish Code: 12 Secrets that Will Transform Your Life, Family, Health, and Finances is one of the books that he has written. In this Book, Stone helps readers unlock the amazing secrets to this success. Anyone can apply these time-honored principles in their life to create wealth, live in health, build faith, raise successful children, and pass on generational blessings! Topics in this book include:
- Understanding the Hebrew Covenant with God and why it works
- The feasts, Sabbaths, and celebrations: why success is also about family and having fun
- The significance in the names you give your children o The spiritual principles of wealth and prosperity
- How to leave a legacy and pass on the blessing to future generations
Perry Stone Events
- 02 Apr – Global Prayer Center 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 07 Apr – Online Tuesday Night Service (Omega Center International) 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- 10 Apr – Communion At The Crosses (Omega Center International) 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 23 Apr – 2020 Prophetic Summit-On Demand (Omega Center International) All Day.
- 11 May – Urbane Road Revival 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- 17 Jul – Summer Warrior-Fest 7:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 22 Jul – 78th International General Assembly Of The Church Of God
With Host Dr. Tim Hill (Indianapolis Convention Center, 100 S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN) 7:00 p.m.
- 24 Jul – Mission America In Billings, MT (GMT MetraPark, 308 6th Avenue North, Billings, MT) All day.
Perry Stone Books
Stone has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one-hundred videos and DVDs; as well as produced hundreds of audio teaching albums series. Over the last two decades, Perry has also found time to write for and publish the magazine, The Voice of Evangelism.
Just to list a few books that he has written;
- 2019 – Angels Among Us: What the Bible Reveals about Angelic Encounters
- 2018 – This Season of Angels: Angelic Assignments During This Prophetic Season
- 2015 – Chronicles of the Sacred Mountain
- 2015 – The Eighth Kingdom: How Radical Islam Will Impact the End Times
- 2014 – Deciphering End-Time Prophetic Codes: Cyclical and Historical Biblical Patterns Reveal America’s Past, Present and Future Events, Including Warnings and Patterns to Leaders, There’s a Crack in Your Armor: Key Strategies to Stay Protected and Win Your Spiritual Battles, and Scarlet Threads: How Women of Faith Can Save Their Children, Hedge in Their Families, and Help Change the Nation.
- 2013 – The Code of the Holy Spirit: Uncovering the Hebraic Roots And Historic Presence of the Holy Spirit
- 2012 – Opening the Gates of Heaven: Walk in the Favor of Answered Prayer and Blessing
- 2011 – How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God’s Warnings and Guidance
- 2011 – Purging Your House, Pruning Your Family Tree: How to Rid Your Home and Family of Demonic Influence and Generational Oppression
- 2010 – Secrets from Beyond The Grave: The Amazing Mysteries of Eternity, Paradise, and the Land of Lost Souls
- 2009 – Breaking the Jewish Code, Angels on Assignment, and
- Unleashing the Beast: The Coming Fanatical Dictator and His Ten-Nation Coalition
- 2009 – 2006 – The Meal That Heals: Enjoying Intimate, Daily Communion with God
FAQs About Perry Stone
Who is Perry Stone?
Perry Stone is a renowned international evangelist for the Voice of Evangelism Ministries.
How old is Perry Stone?
Stone is an American national born on 23 June 1959, in Jay County, IN.
How tall is Perry Stone?
Perry stands at a height of 1.82m.
Is Perry Stone married?
Yes, he married Pamela Stone in 1982 and together they have two children called Jonathan and Amanda. The couple resides in Los Angeles together with their children.
How much is Perry Stone worth?
Perry has not yet revealed his net worth. Nevertheless, as soon as you get and verify information about the wealth and properties under his name we shall update this part promptly.
How much does Perry Stone make?
Per our average wage estimates for a YouTube personality in the United States, Perry receives roughly $ 23 from his YouTube channel.
Where does P. Stone live?
He is a resident of Cleveland, TN, USA. Furthermore, as soon as we have his exact location of residence we shall upload pictures of his house immediately.
Where is P. Stone Now?
Perry is an international evangelist who travels around the world to spread the Gospel of Christ. He also serves as the bishop of The Voice of Evangelism Church.
Perry Stone on YouTube
Stone also spreads the gospel to people in different regions of the world through his YouTube channel since 2011. Stone has 310,000 subscribers on YouTube with an approximate (still counting) total views of 39,712,717 in 2020.
Perry Stone Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and