Robert Jeffress Biography
Robert Jeffress is a famous American Southern Baptist pastor, author, radio host, and televangelist. He is the senior pastor of the 14,000-member First Baptist Church, a megachurch in Dallas, Texas, and also a Fox News Contributor.
His sermons are broadcasted on the television and radio program Pathway to Victory, which is broadcast on more than 1,200 television stations in the United States and 28 other countries and is heard on 900 stations and broadcast lives in 195 countries.
10 Quick Facts About Robert Jeffress
- Name: Robert James Jeffress.
- Age: 66 Years (2021).
- Birthday: 29 November.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
- Height: To be updated.
- Nationality: American.
- Occupation: Southern Baptist pastor, Author, Radio host, Televangelist.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Salary: $96,000.
- Net worth: $17 Million.
Robert Jeffress Age
Jeffress is 66 years old as of 2021, he was born on 29 November 1955, in Texas, United States. He celebrates his birthday on November 29, every year, and his birth sign is Sagittarius. Jeffress will be turning 67 Years Old on November 29, 2022.
Robert Jeffress Height
Jeffress stands at an average height. He seems to be fairly tall in stature if his photos, comparable to his surroundings, are anything to go by. Nevertheless, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are presently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Robert Jeffress Weight
Jeffress has a moderate weight. He has not shared his weight with the public yet. Jeffress’s weight will be listed once we get it from a trustworthy source. Known for his captivating personality, Jeffress has dark brown eyes and the color of his hair is dark brown.
Robert Jeffress Education
Jeffress attended Baylor University in Waco, Texas; where he received a Bachelor of Science degree. Later he earned his Master of Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary; and a Doctor of Ministry from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas.
Additionally, Jeffress later was awarded a Doctor of Divinity degree from Dallas Baptist University in May 2010. After he received his bachelor’s degree from Baylor, Criswell hired him as a youth pastor and Jeffress began working on his master’s at Dallas Theological Seminary. Moreover, he today serves as an adjunct professor.
Robert Jeffress Family: Parents and Siblings
Jeffress was born and raised in Texas by his late father, Robert Jeffress, Sr. (1925–1990), and his late mother, Julia Caroline “Judy” Fielder (1931–1986). Jeffress grew up under pastor W.A. Criswell of First Baptist Dallas. Not to mention, this influenced him to begin his own ministry. When at 16, he told Criswell that he felt called to the ministry.
In addition, Criswell started preparing him for the day he would lead First Baptist. Nonetheless, our efforts to find out more about her family were not available as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Kate’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Robert Jeffress Wife
Jeffress is married to his lovely wife, Amy Lyon Renard Jeffress who was his school sweetheart. Apparently, he prefers to maintain his personal life low-key. Moreover, he rarely makes a public appearance with his family. In addition, He lives with his family in Dallas.
Robert Jeffress Children: Daughters
Jeffress and his beautiful spouse Amy Lyon are both proud parents of two adorable daughters, Dorothy Fielder Jeffress and Julia S. Jeffress. Jeffress has done a very good job of maintaining his personal and professional life. He is a good husband and also a loving father.
Robert Jeffress Salary
Jeffress receives an average annual salary of $96,000. This is Per our average wage estimates for a Fox News Contributor in the United States. Nonetheless, these figures may vary substantially according to the level of seniority of the employee. At the moment, we do not have the exact salary but we will update this section when the information is available.
Robert Jeffress Net Worth
Jeffress has an estimated net worth of $17 Million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a pastor, author, radio, and television host. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Robert Jeffress Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Jeffress.
Robert Jeffress Wikipedia
- Full Names: Robert James Jeffress.
- Popular As: Robert Jeffress.
- Gender: Male.
- Occupation / Profession: pastor, author, radio, and television host.
- Nationality: American.
- Race / Ethnicity: White.
- Religion: Christian.
- Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Robert Jeffress Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 66 Years (2021).
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
- Date of Birth: November 29, 1955.
- Place of Birth: Texas, United States of America.
- Birthday: November 29.
Robert Jeffress Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Pending Update.
- Height / How Tall?: Average.
- Weight: Moderate.
- Eye Color: Blue.
- Hair Color: Gray.
- Shoe Size: 8 (US), 6 (UK).
Robert Jeffress Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Robert Jeffress Sr.
- Mother: Julia Caroline “Judy” Fielder.
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): To be updated.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife/Spouse: Amy Lyon Renard Jeffress.
- Children: Two Daughters; Dorothy Fielder Jeffress & Julia S. Jeffress.
Robert Jeffress Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $17 Million dollars as of 2022.
- Salary: To be updated.
- Source of Income: Gospel Ministry.
Robert Jeffress Sermons
- Some of his known sermons include;
- -Choosing repentance over the guilt
- and Choosing relaxation over stress
- Also Choosing contentment over comparison
- -Choosing forgiveness over bitterness
- And Choosing productivity over laziness
- Choosing purpose over aimlessness
- also Choosing companionship over loneliness
- -Choosing intimacy with God over isolation
- -Survival tip #1; Don’t panic.
Robert Jeffress Books
- A Place Called Heaven: 10 Surprising Truths about Your Eternal Home 2017
- Perfect Ending: Why Your Eternal Future Matters Today 2014
- Invincible: Conquering the Mountains That Separate You from the Blessed Life 2021
- How Can I Know? Answers to Life’s 7 Most Important Questions 2013
- Not All Roads Lead to Heaven: Sharing an Exclusive Jesus in an Inclusive World 2016
- When forgiveness doesn’t make sense 2000
- Countdown to the Apocalypse: Why ISIS and Ebola Are Only the Beginning 2015
- Encouragement from A Place Called Heaven: Words of Hope about Your Eternal Home 2022
- Courageous: 10 Strategies for Thriving in a Hostile World 2020
- Grace Gone Wild! Getting a Grip on God’s Amazing Gift 2005
- Choosing the Extraordinary Life: God’s 7 Secrets for Success and Significance 2018
- Praying for America: 40 Inspiring Stories and Prayers for Our Nation 2020
- A Place Called Heaven for Kids: 10 Exciting Things about Our Forever Home 2019
- Choose your attitudes, change your life 1992
- A Place Called Heaven Devotional: 100 Days of Living in the Hope of Eternity 2021
- 18 Minutes with Jesus Study Guide: Straight Talk from the Savior about the Things That Matter Most 2022
- The Divine Defense: Six Simple Strategies for Winning Your Greatest Battles 2006
- Outrageous Truth…: Seven Absolutes You Can Still Believe 2008
- Twilight’s Last Gleaming: How America’s Last Days Can Be Your Best Days 2012
- What Every Christian Should Know Study Guide: 10 Core Beliefs to Help You Stand Strong in a Shifting World 2023
- Second Chance, Second Act: Turning Your Messes Into Successes 2007
- The End Times Illustrated: A Panorama of Bible Prophecy from Genesis to Revelation 2017
- Faith at the Crossroads: Responding to the Challenges of Life 1989
- Say Goodbye to Regret: Living Beyond the Would-Haves, Could-haves and Should-haves 1998
- A Place Called Heaven – Bible Study Book 2018
- Choosing the Extraordinary Life LIB/e: God’s 7 Secrets for Success and Significance 2021
- Heaven Can’t Wait: Living the Really Good Life Now 1995
- Hell? Yes! …And Other Outrageous Truths You Can Still Believe 2004
- Free to Forgive 2000
- Hearing the Master’s Voice: The Comfort and Confidence of Knowing God’s Will 2001
- Guilt–free living 1995
- Coming Home: To the Father Who Loves You 1997
- Not All Roads Lead to Heaven LIB/e: Sharing an Exclusive Jesus in an Inclusive World 2021
- Honest to God: Member Book 2013
- Place Called Heaven LIB/e: 10 Surprising Truths about Your Eternal Home 2021
- How Can I Know? Answering and of Life’s Mor Crucial Questions 2013
- Bible Studies for Life (Bsfl) – Honest to God [Vol 2] (DVD Leader Kit) 2013
- As Time Runs Out: A Simple Guide to Bible Prophecy 1999
- A Place Called Heaven – Leader Kit 2018
- The Road Most Traveled: Releasing the Power of Contentment in Your Life 1996
- The Solomon Secrets: Unlocking the Door to Extraordinary Success 2002
- I Want More! You Can Experience More Joy in Worship, More Power in Prayer, More Success Over Struggles 2003
- Clutter-Free Christianity: What God Really Desires for You 2009
Robert Jeffress New Book
His new book’s name is A Place Called Heaven for Kids: 10 Exciting Things About Our Forever Home Robert Jeffress which was published in 2019.
Robert Jeffress Pastor: Church and Ministry
Jeffress was elected pastor of First Baptist Dallas on August 12, 2007. Previously, he was the senior pastor of First Baptist in Wichita Falls since 1992. He also had been the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Eastland, Texas, from 1985 to 1992. Moreover, He preached the sermon at a private service at St. John’s Episcopal Church.
Jeffress attended the then-President-elect Donald Trump, on the day of the latter’s inauguration on January 20, 2017. Through his initiative, the First Baptist Church of Dallas broke ground on the construction of a new 3,000-seat Worship Center.
In 2013, the First Baptist Church of Dallas was the largest Protestant church building campaign in modern history. It was officially opened for Easter Sunday worship on March 31, 2013.
Jeffress believes that the teachings of Judaism, Islam, Mormonism, and Hinduism reject “the truth of Christ“, and that their adherents will go to hell if they do not accept Christ. In a sermon in August 2010, Jeffress said that Prophet Muhammad and Islam promoted pedophilia referring to Aisha’s age at marriage.
Robert Jeffress Controversy
Jeffress later referred to Roman Catholicism as a “Satanic” result of “Babylonian mystery religion“. At the Values Voter Summit, Jeffress called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) “a cult.” That was then in October 2011. For his statement, he received widespread criticism for the statement but did not retract it despite Mitt Romney‘s request for him to do so.
Jeffress once commented about the Antichrist, he said “For the first time in history a president of our country has openly proposed altering one of society’s (not to mention God’s) most fundamental laws: that marriage should be between a man and a woman.
While he was not trying to say that President Obama is the Antichrist, the fact that he was able to propose such a sweeping change in God’s law and still win reelection by a great margin illustrates how a future world leader will be able to oppose God’s laws without any repercussions.”
Robert Jeffress Path Way to Victory: Podcast Radio
Enjoy recent radio broadcasts of Pathway to Victory. Jeffress began his weekly television and daily radio program, “Pathway to Victory,” in Wichita Falls. The radio show now airs on more than 930 stations in markets such as Dallas-Fort Worth, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Washington, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
Jeffress’s television program can be seen in 195 countries and on more than 11,000 cable and satellite systems as well as the Trinity Broadcast Network and Daystar.
Robert Jeffress Solomon Secrets
The Solomon Secrets: 10 Keys to Extraordinary Success from Proverbs is one of the many books written by Jeffress. This book, as stated by Jeffress, holds the key to achieving and enjoying the things we want most in life as it is a book filled with practical insights for a great life: parenting, marriage, vocation, relationships, self-control, and money management, just to mention a few.
Robert Jeffress Heaven
In his book called A Place Called Heaven: 10 Surprising Truths about Your Eternal Home, he opens the Scriptures to unpack ten surprising truths about heaven and explain the person who appears there and how we can prepare to go there someday.
Robert Jeffress Quotes
- Every time we go into the voting booth, we are choosing the moral and spiritual direction of our nation. That is a privilege and responsibility that should not be abdicated.
- President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist.
- Christians will not be here to experience the great tribulation under the Antichrist.
- You cannot find one single verse in the New Testament that calls for violence against non-believers. Jesus said to love your enemies. Muhammad said to butcher your enemies.
- The Bible never divorces the truth of Christ’s future return with our present-day responsibilities.
- These are some of his well-known quotes among many quotes
Frequently Asked Questions about Robert Jeffress
PastorJeffress is an American Southern Baptist (Evangelical) pastor, author, radio, and television host. He is known for making controversial headlines about Catholics, Muslims, and gays. Jeffress is the spiritual leader of the 13,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas.
Jeffress is an American national born on November 29, 1955, in Texas, the United States of America.
Jeffress stands at an average height, he has not shared his height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Yes, Jeffress is married to Amy Lyon Renard Jeffress. They got married and together they have two children. The couple resides in Dallas, Texas together with their children.
Jeffress has a net worth of $17 Million dollars. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the Gospel Ministry.
Jeffress receives an average annual salary of $96,000. This is Per our average wage estimates for a Fox News Contributor in the United States.
Jeffress is a resident of Dallas, Texas, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Jeffress is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Jeffress is the Southern Baptist (Evangelical) pastor, author, radio, and television host.
Jeffress, one of the first evangelical leaders to come out publicly in favor of Trump in the 2016 election, has been promoting a PRRI poll.
Robert Jeffress Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Amy Lyon Renard Jeffress
- Jimmy Evans
- Allen Jackson
- Pastor Ray Bentley
- Pastor Mark Biltz
- Jimmy Evans
- Bryan Loritts
- Clarence McClendon
Featured Famous Pastors and Preachers
- Adrian Rogers
- Alistair Begg
- Allen Jackson
- Alvin Love Ii
- Andrew Wommack
- Bill Johnson
- Bishop Dale Bronner
- Carroll Roberson
- Cathe Laurie
- Charles Stanley
- Chris Hodges
- Chuck Smith
- Costi Hinn
- Daniel Kolenda
- Dave Meyer
- David Ring
- Dodie Osteen
- Donnie Swaggart
- E Dewey Smith
- Eva Rodriguez
- Gabriel Swaggart
- Gloria Copeland
- Gregory Dickow
- Jack Hayford
- Jack Hibbs
- James Merritt
- Joel Osteen
- John Ramirez
- Joyce Meyer
- Kathryn Kuhlman
- Kay Arthur
- Lester Sumrall
- Lori Bakker
- Marilyn Hickey
- Mark Finley
- Matthew Hagee
- Michael Beckwith
- Michael Todd
- Morris Cerullo
- Pastor Calvin Roberson
- Paul Washer
- Perry Stone
- Pete Wilson
- Rance Allen
- Robert Madu
- Robert Morris
- Samuel Rodriguez
- Shawn Bolz
- Thomas Wesley Weeks Iii
- Tony Campolo