Ronnie Coleman Biography
Ronnie Coleman is an American retired professional bodybuilder who was born on May 13, 1964, in Monroe, Louisiana, the United States as Ronnie Dean Coleman. The winner of the Mr. Olympia title for eight years in a row, Ronnie is regarded as one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time. Alongside his eight Mr. Olympia wins, Ronnie held the record for most wins as an IFBB professional with 26 titles until it was broken by Dexter Jackson.
10 Quick Facts About Ronnie Coleman
- Name: Ronnie Dean Coleman
- Age: 58 Years (As of 2022)
- Birthday: 13 May
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Retired Professional Bodybuilder
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $2 Million
Ronnie Coleman Age
Ronnie is 58 years old as of 2022, he was born on May 13, 1964, in Monroe, Louisiana, United States. He celebrates his birthday on May 13, every year, and his birth sign is Taurus.
Ronnie Coleman Height
Ronnie stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m).
Ronnie Coleman Weight
Ronnie has a weight of 136 kgs (300 lbs).
Ronnie Coleman Family
Ronnie was born and raised by his parents in Monroe. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Ronnie’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Ronnie Coleman Wife
Ronnie married his beloved wife American personal trainer Susan Williamson on April 11, 2016. They reside in Arlington, Texas, and have four children together. He is a devout Christian. Ronnie met French-Lebanese personal trainer Rouaida Christine Achkar at a sports exposition in Paris in March 1998, and they were married in Beirut on December 28, 2007. They divorced soon after.
Ronnie Coleman Children
Ronnie is a proud father of two children Jamilah Coleman and Valencia Daniel Coleman.
Ronnie Coleman Net Worth
Ronnie has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a retired professional bodybuilder. Through his various sources of income, Ronnie has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Ronnie Coleman Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Ronnie Coleman.
Ronnie Coleman Wiki
- Full Names: Ronnie Dean Coleman.
- Popular As: Retired professional bodybuilder.
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: bodybuilder
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ronnie Coleman Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 58 years old as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus.
- Date of Birth: May 13, 1964
- Place of Birth: Monroe, Louisiana, the United States
- Birthday: May 13, every year
Ronnie Coleman Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Chest: 60 in (150 cm), and Arms: 24 in (61 cm).
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) tall
- Weight: 136 kgs (300 lb). Off-season weight: 315–320 pounds (143–145 kg).
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Bald
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Ronnie Coleman Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Susan Williamson (m. 2016)
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Jamilleah Coleman, Valencia Daniel Coleman
Ronnie Coleman Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $2 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: bodybuilder
Ronnie Coleman Body Building
Coleman is currently a retired bodybuilder having had his own fair share of success in bodybuilding. The winner of the Mr. Olympia title for eight consecutive years, he is widely regarded as either ‘the greatest or one of the two greatest bodybuilders of all time along with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and as the most dominant bodybuilding physique ever to grace the stage.
Winner of 26 IFBB professional titles, he is also renowned for his combination of size and conditioning, dominant body parts, and extremely heavy workouts, making him the strongest bodybuilder and Mr. Olympia of all time.
Ronnie Coleman Injury
To date, Ronnie’s had 13 surgeries on his spine and was almost paralyzed due to all the screws, cages, and bolts put in him. Although he’s able to move with some assistance, he’s lost most of his mobility. “All the hardware kind of interferes with the nerves,” he said.
In June 2020, Ronnie revealed that he can no longer walk due to botched surgical procedures. Saying that he may never walk again, Ronnie blamed his problems on questionable surgeries and noted that his last three surgeries cost a total of $2 million.
Ronnie Coleman Wheelchair
Ronnie uses a wheelchair if he has to travel long distances. However, Ronnie has said that he does not regret his choices and admits that he was determined to be the best bodybuilder at any cost; he said that, if anything, he regrets not having done even more to consolidate his legacy.
Ronnie Coleman Movies
- The First Training Video (1998)
- The Unbelievable (2000)
- The Cost of Redemption (2003)
- Relentless (2006)
- Invincible (2008)
- The Last Training Video (2009)
- The King (2018)
Ronnie Coleman Quotes
- Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but doesn’t anybody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.
- My biggest competition is always myself. I mean no disrespect, but I do not look at any of the guys as being my competition for the simple reason that I can’t control how they’re going to look. I can only control how I look.
- I always say to myself right before a tough set in the gym, Ain’t nothin’ to it, but to do it.
- Women really do pay attention to a man’s glutes. A tight, compact ass is often voted even more desirable than muscular arms and chest. So, if you’re lacking, start squatting!’
- ‘There are no secrets or magic tricks to being successful in life. It’s plain and simple. Work harder than everyone else and the only way to do that is to do it. It may sound silly but it’s the truth and there ain’t nothing to it but to do it! ”
Ronnie Coleman Awards & Accomplishment
- 1990 Mr. Texas (Heavyweight & Overall)
- 1991 World Amateur Championships (Heavyweight)
- 1995 Canada Pro Cup
- 1996 Canada Pro Cup
- 1997 Grand Prix Russia
- 1998 Night of Champions
- 1998 Toronto Pro Invitational
- 1998 Mr. Olympia
- 1998 Grand Prix Finland
- 1998 Grand Prix Germany
- 1999 Mr. Olympia
- 1999 World Pro Championships
- 1999 Pride Grand Prix England
- 2000 Mr. Brody Langley
- 2000 Grand Prix England
- 2000 World Pro Championships
- 2000 Mr. Olympia
- 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic
- 2001 Mr. Olympia
- 2001 New Zealand Grand Prix
- 2002 Mr. Olympia
- 2002 Grand Prix Holland
- 2003 Mr. Olympia
- 2003 Grand Prix Russia
- 2004 Mr. Olympia
- 2004 Grand Prix England
- 2004 Grand Prix Holland
- 2004 Grand Prix Russia
- 2005 Mr. Olympia
- 2006 Grand Prix Austria – IFBB, 2nd
- 2006 Grand Prix Holland – IFBB, 2nd
- 2006 Grand Prix Romania – IFBB, 2nd
- 2006 Mr Olympia – IFBB, 2nd
- 2007 Mr. Olympia – IFBB, 4th
Frequently Asked Questions About Ronnie Coleman
Ronnie Coleman is a retired professional bodybuilder who was born on May 13, 1964, in Monroe, Louisiana, the United States as Ronnie Dean Coleman. The winner of the Mr. Olympia title for eight years in a row.
Coleman is an American national born on 13th May 1964 in Monroe, Louisiana.
Coleman stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters).
Yes, Coleman is married to Susan Williamson, an American personal trainer. They got married on April 11, 2016. They reside in Arlington, Texas, and have four children together.
Coleman has an approximate net worth of $2 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Coleman’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Coleman is a resident of Arlington, Texas, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Coleman is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Ronnie is back in training – three months after being warned that his obsession could leave him paralyzed. He posted a video in the gym training.
Ronnie Coleman Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: