Steven Furtick Biography
Table of Contents
- 1 Steven Furtick Biography
- 2 10 Quick Facts About Steven Furtick
- 3 Steven Furtick Age
- 4 Steven Furtick Height
- 5 Steven Furtick Weight
- 6 Steven Furtick Education
- 7 Steven Furtick Family
- 8 Steven Furtick Wife
- 9 Steven Furtick Salary
- 10 Steven Furtick Net Worth
- 11 Steven Furtick Measurements and Facts
- 12 Steven Furtick House and Cars
- 13 Steven Furtick Nationality
- 14 Steven Furtick House
- 15 Steven Furtick Church
- 16 Steven Furtick Tattoo
- 17 Steven Furtick Books
- 18 Steven Furtick Quotes
- 19 Steven Furtick Sermons
- 20 Frequently Asked Questions About Steven Furtick
- 21 Steven Furtick Contacts
- 22 Related Biographies.
Steven Furtick is an American pastor and songwriter who was born in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, the United States as Steven Furtick Jr.
Furtick is the founder and lead pastor and has helped grow the multi-site Elevation Church into a global ministry through online streaming, television as well as the music of Elevation Worship.
Furtick graduated with a Master of Divinity degree from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and is the author of Crash the Chatterbox, Greater, Sun Stand Still, (Un)Qualified, as well as Seven-Mile Miracle.
10 Quick Facts About Steven Furtick
- Name: Steven Furtick
- Age: 40 years old as of 2020
- Birthday: 19 February
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 m
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Pastor, Songwriter
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: To be updated.
- Net worth: $55 mіllіоn
Steven Furtick Age
Furtick is 40 years old as of 2020, he was born on February 19, 1980, in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on February 19 every year and his birth sign is Pisces.
Steven Furtick Height
Furtick stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 m tall.
Steven Furtick Weight
Steven has a weight of 72 kg.
Steven Furtick Education
Steven attended Berkeley High School in his hometown of Moncks Corner, S.C. He then joined North Greenville University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in communications. He also received a master of divinity degree from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Ky.
Furtick received a master of divinity degree from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Ky. Prior to that, he got a bachelor’s degree from Baptist-affiliated North Greenville University as well as a graduated from Berkeley High School in his hometown of Moncks Corner, S.C.
At the age of 16 years old, after reading the book Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala, he felt called to pastor a church in a major city. He is the author of several books such as Crash the Chatterbox, Greater, Sun Stand Still, (Un)Qualified, and Seven-Mile Miracle.
Furtick worked as music director at Christ Covenant Church in Shelby, North Carolina. Steven then moved to Charlotte and began Elevation Church. On February 5, 2006, the church had its first service.
Steven Furtick Family
Steven was born and raised by her parents in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. He is the son of Larry Stevens Furtick (father) and Faith Furtick (mother). His father died on 5 June 2013, at the age of 60 years. He was suffering from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
Larry Stevens Furtick (his father) had his first child, the only daughter, Stephanie in 1975. He married his wife Faith Liles on 12 August 1978, and the marriage brought forth two children: Steven Furtick born in 1980, and Matthew Furtick born in 1983.
Steven Furtick Wife
Steven is married to his wife Holly Furtick. The couple married on 3 June 2002 while the couple was 22 years old at the time of their marriage. On their honeymoon, the pair traveled around the Caribbean on a cruise.
Holly and Steven first met each other at North Greenville University while they were both students and started their love life. They are blessed with three children; two sons, Elijah and Graham, and a daughter, Abbey. The family resides in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Steven Furtick Salary
At the moment, we do not have Steven’s exact salary but we will update this section when the information is available.
Steven Furtick Net Worth
Furtick hаѕ аn estimated nеt wоrth оf $55 mіllіоn as of 2021. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a pastor and songwriter. Through his various sources of income, Furtick has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Steven Furtick Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Steven Furtick.
Steven Furtick Wiki
- Full Names: Steven Furtick Jr.
- Popular As: Pastor Steven Furtick
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Pastor and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: To be updated
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Steven Furtick Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 40 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Date of Birth: February 19, 1980
- Place of Birth: Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States of America
- Birthday: February 19
Steven Furtick Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 72 kg
- Eye Color: To be updated
- Hair Color: To be updated
- Shoe Size: To be updated
Steven Furtick Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Stevens Furtick (died)
- Mother: Faith Furtick
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Matthew Furtick (born in 1983) and Stephanie(sister)
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Holly Furtick
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (Elijah and Graham) Daughter(s) (Abbey)
Steven Furtick Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $55 mіllіоn as of 2021
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Pastor, songwriter, and New York Times best-selling author
Steven Furtick House and Cars
- Place of living: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Steven Furtick Nationality
Furtick belongs to American nationality and white ethnicity.
Steven Furtick House
Steven and his wife Holly built a home on 19 acres of land in Waxhaw, North Carolina, a suburb of Charlotte in 2013. The home was valued at $1.78 million. Steven said that his home was paid for with money from his book sales and publisher advances, rather than his salary from Elevation Church.
The church refused to answer questions about Steven’s salary, his tax-free housing allowance, and how much he makes from books and speaking fees. Elevation Church said that Steven is generous to the church with the money he receives from writing books, arranges for the church to buy his books directly from the publisher at the author’s discount and keep the money from sales and that the publisher pays the church to produce marketing materials to promote Steven’s books.
Elevation Church said Steven’s salary is determined by a board consisting of other pastors, who vote on his salary based on a compensation study conducted by an outside firm.
He does not choose his own salary. Steven’s reaction to the news report, prior to his preaching on the weekend of October 27, 2013, addressed the church directly, saying “he was sorry if the house and surrounding questions caused them to have difficult conversations with co-workers, friends, and neighbors.”
Steven Furtick Church
Furtick moved to Charlotte and began Elevation Church, after working as music director at Christ Covenant Church in Shelby, North Carolina. The Elevation Church had their first service on 5 February 2006.
In the year 2007, he made headlines when his church gave $40,000 to members in envelopes with $5, $20, and even $1,000, telling them to spend it kindly on others.
In the year 2012, in response to a need for 1,000 mentors for students in area schools, Furtick launched an outreach program at Elevation Church called the M1 Initiative. Furtick said that”We have always said we want to be a blessing to our city as well as support our leaders with a volunteer force they can count on.”
Steven Furtick Tattoo
Pastor Furtick reportedly made a stop at East Coast Inkz N Stuff tattoo parlor, prior to a recent church visioneering night at Elevation Church, where tattoo artist Niko Van Drake gave Furtick a new tattoo of his own face, emblazoned across his bulky right upper arm.
“Look at this fresh ink, with all the shading on my sick fade, and the detailing on my beard,” Furtick told his church leadership team as he pulled up the sleeve on his designer T-shirt to show off his new tattoo. “I asked Niko to draw me looking regal. Does it look regal? I really hope I look regal.”
“I also hope this short fade/beard combo doesn’t go out of style anytime soon, haha,” he added, prior to showing the team how he could make his triceps “pop” right through the center of the portrait. Furtick was also considering getting a tattoo with his name in a tribal print somewhere on his face.
Steven Furtick Books
- Furtick, Steven (2010). Sun Stand Still: What Happens When You Dare to Ask God for the Impossible. Multnomah Books.
- Furtick, Steven (2012). Greater: Dream Bigger. Start Smaller. Ignite God’s Vision for Your Life. Multnomah Books.
Furtick, Steven (2014). Crash The Chatterbox: Hearing God’s Voice Above All Others.
- Multnomah Books.
- Furtick, Steven (2016). (Un)Qualified: How God Uses Broken People to Do Big Things. Multnomah Books.
- Furtick, Steven (2017). Seven-Mile Miracle: Journey into the Presence of God Through the Last Words of Jesus. Multnomah Books.
Steven Furtick Quotes
- The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.”
- Great moves of God are usually preceded by simple acts of obedience
Enjoy the journey, because the destination is a mirage
- One of the Enemy’s most effective strategies is to get you to focus on what you don’t have, what you used to have, or what someone else has that you wish you had. He does this to keep you from looking around and asking, “God, what can You do through what I have?”
- Stop waiting for what you want, and start working on what you have. This can turn your greatest frustration into your greatest potential innovation. If you’ll do your part, God will begin to do what only He can do: He’ll make your box bigger.
- Every second you spend wishing God would take away a struggle is a forfeited opportunity to overcome.
- The One who lives outside of time invites you into a reality that is informed by His perfect plans to give you hope and a future. God speaks in the past tense about battles you’re currently fighting. And He buries the shame of yesterday in order to resurrect the moment you are in and sustain you in the season He is calling you to embrace.
- Audacious faith is not passive. Neither is audacious prayer. Every aspiration you have in prayer needs an accompanying action. Otherwise, you’re not really praying. You’re just pontificating.
Steven Furtick Sermons
- Trapped In Transition
- Don’t Make A Scene
- Needers And Feeders
- This Isn’t What I Pictured
- I am the One
- The Second Yes
- The Sticking Point
- There is a Hole In Your Story
- Your Season To Succeed
- Flip The Bag
Frequently Asked Questions About Steven Furtick
Who is Steven Furtick?
Furtick Jr. is a famous pastor, songwriter, and New York Times best-selling author who was born and brought up in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States of America. He is the founder and lead pastor of the multi-site Elevation Church.
How old is Steven Furtick?
Furtick is an American national born on 19 February 1980, in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States of America.
What is Steven Furtick’s ethnicity?
Steven is of white ethnicity and belongs to American nationality.
How tall is Steven Furtick?
Steven stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 m.
Is Steven Furtick married?
Yes, Steven is married to Holly Furtick. The couple tied the wedding knot on 3 June 2002 while the couple was just 22 years old at the time of their marriage. They are blessed with three children; two sons, Elijah and Graham, and a daughter, Abbey. The family resides in Charlotte, North Carolina.
How much is Steven Furtick’s worth?
Steven has an approximate net worth of $55 million. Furtісk’ѕ рrіmаrу ѕоurсе оf іnсоmе hаѕ bееn hіѕ ѕаlаrу аѕ а раѕtоr оf thе Еlеvаtіоn Church.
Where does Steven Furtick live?
Pastor Steven is a resident of Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Is Furtick dead or alive?
Steven is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Pastor Steven Furtick now?
Steven is the founder and lead pastor of the multi-site Elevation Church in Matthews, North Carolina.
Steven Furtick Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Fisher Stevens
- Abbey Furtick
- Corey Parker Robinson
- Ernest Angley
- Canton Jones
- William Murphy
- Guillermo Maldonado
- Priscilla Shirer
Other Famous Musicians and Entertainers
- Andrew Ridgeley
- Barbara Mandrell
- Bill Anderson
- Billy Currington
- Brandon Lake
- Bree Runway
- Brent Smith
- Buddy Guy
- Carin Leon
- Carl Thomas Dean
- Cheryl Scott
- Chino Moreno
- Chris Motionless
- Chuck Mangione
- Claudine Longet
- Clifton Davis
- Colt Ford
- Connie Smith
- Cory Asbury
- Courtney Laplante
- Deray Davis
- Derek Trucks
- Dj Screw
- Don Felder
- Donald Fagen
- Donnie Wahlberg
- Easton Corbin
- Ed Ames
- Elliana Walmsley
- Eva Marie Saint
- Faizon Love
- Gavin Magnus
- Gerald Levert
- Grace Slick
- Gracie Abrams
- Irene Cara
- Jack Hartmann
- John Aniston
- John Crist
- John Rzeznik
- Johnny Mathis
- Johnny Suh
- Jon Pardi
- Kari Jobe
- Katie Noel
- Layton Greene
- Lisa Simone
- Lukas Haas
- Lzzy Hale
- Manwell Reyes
- Mark Lowry
- Matteo Lane
- Merrick Hanna
- Mick Mars
- Mickey Gilley
- Navarone Garibaldi
- Nephew Tommy
- Noah Schnacky
- Otis Williams
- Pam Grier
- Patty Loveless
- Patty Smyth
- Peter Cetera
- Ramon Ayala
- Rio Da Yung Og
- Rubi Rose
- Ryan Upchurch
- Rylo Rodriguez
- Sam Waterston
- Samantha Fish
- Shirley Caesar
- Struggle Jennings
- Taylor Hicks
- Terry Melcher
- Till Lindemann
- Trevor Wallace