Who is Terri Savelle Foy? Terri Savelle Foy Biography and Wiki
Terri Savelle Foy is the daughter of the famous evangelist Jerry Savelle and president of Jerry Savelle Ministries International. For years, Terri Savelle Foy’s life was average. She had no dreams to pursue. She lived each passing day as just a repeat of the day before. Finally, when her marriage was in trouble and her life was falling apart, Terri made a change. In that low moment, she began to pursue God like never before, she developed a new routine and discovered the power of having a dream and purpose.
In her quest to recognize her own dreams and goals, Terri simply wrote them down and reviewed them consistently. She wrote her vision which became a road map to drive her life. Those dreams resulted in reality. Terry currently hosts a TV Show, Live Your Dreams and also hosts a weekly podcast that is available on Youtube, iTunes and Spotify.
Terri Savelle Foy Age
Terri Savelle Foy is 50 years old in 2019, she was born on September 30, 1969, in Texas, United States of America. Savelle celebrates her birthday on September 30th every year.
Terri Savelle Foy Height
Savelle Foy stands at a height of 5 feet. Foy is a woman of average stature. Her hair colour is blonde.
Terri Savelle Foy Education
She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in French and Communication Studies after schooling at Texas Tech University.
Terri Savelle Foy Family
Terri Savelle Foy Father is Jerry Savelle who is the president of Jerry Savelle Ministries International (JSMI). Her father was born on December 24, 1946, in Vicksburg, MS. Terri Savelle Foy Mother is known as Carolyn Savelle. Jerriann Newton is Terri only sibling.
Terri Savelle Foy Spouse
Terri is married to Rodney Foy. The couple tied their knot in 1991 and together with her husband, they are blessed with one child namely, Kassidi Cherie. The family resides in Dallas, Texas.
Terri Savelle Foy Children
Together with Rodney Foy, Terri has been blessed with one kid; a red-headed daughter named Kassidi Cherie.
Terri Savelle Foy Salary
There are no details showing Terry annual or monthly earnings and income, her salary figures will be updated as soon as they are available.
Terri Savelle Foy Net Worth
Terri has not revealed her net worth. Savelle is a simple person and never likes to attract public attention by publicly displaying her wealth. However, this section is under review, we will update you when details about Terri net worth are revealed.
Terri Savelle Foy Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Terri Savelle Foy.
Terri Savelle Foy Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Terri Savelle Foy
- Popular As: Terri Savelle Foy
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Church Minister and TV Host
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Terri Savelle Foy Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 50 years
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Date of Birth: September 30, 1969
- Place of Birth: Texas
- Birthday: September 30
Terri Savelle Foy Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Terri Savelle Foy Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Jerry Savelle
- Mother: Carolyn Savelle
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Jerriann Newton
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Rodney Foy
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (0) Daughter(s) (Kassidi Cherie)
Terri Savelle Foy Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Church Ministry and TV hosting
Terri Savelle Foy House and Cars
- Place of living: Dallas, Texas
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Terri Savelle Foy Ministries
She was ordained into the ministry in January 2000 holding her ministry credentials with Heritage of Faith Christian Center. Terri has become the Founder of an international Christian ministry. She is the host of the Live Your Dreams television broadcast, an author, a conference speaker, and a success coach to hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Her best-selling books Make Your Dreams Bigger than Your Memories, Imagine Big, and Pep Talk have helped people discover how to overcome the hurts of the past and see the possibilities of a limitless future. Her weekly podcast is a lifeline of hope and inspiration to people around the world.
Terri Savelle Foy is a cheerleader of dreams and is convinced that “if you can dream it, God can do it.” She is known across the globe as a world-class motivator of hope and success through her transparent and humorous teaching style. Terri’s unique ability to communicate success strategies in a simple and practical way has awakened the dreams of the young and old alike.
Savelle Your Net Worth Will Never Rise Above Your Self Worth
A poor mentality will cause you to live below what’s possible for you. Today, Terri will show you how to see yourself in a proper way, transform your thinking, and transform our life. Based on the teaching, 7 C’s To Accelerate Your Progress. Click here to order
Terri Savelle Foy House
Terri, her husband and daughter reside in their home near Dallas, Texas.
Terri Savelle Foy Your Dream Routine
- Spend Time With God In Prayer, Journal, And Read The Bible.
- Listen To A Motivational Message.
- Read A Success Book.
- Review, Declare And Pray Over My List Of Dreams And Goals.
Terri Savelle Foy Books
- Dream It, Pin It, Live It Workbook(2015)
- Make Your Dreams Bigger Than Your Memories: Don’t Let Your Past Keep You From Your Future(2011)
- Imagine Big: Unlock the Secret to Living Out Your Dreams(2013)
- Declutter Your Way to Success: The Keys to Organize Your Life(2017)
- My Personal Dreams and Goals(2010)
- Imagine Big(2018)
- F.O.Y. Babies in God’s Fruit Basket(1998)
- God’s Fruit Basket Coloring Book and Activity Book(1998)
Terri Savelle Quotes
- “Your life tomorrow will be determined by the words you speak today.”
- “Gratitude means you stop focusing on what you don’t have and start focusing on what you do have.”
- “When what you see in your imagination is bigger than what you see in your reality, you will begin to attract the ideas, opportunities, resources, faith and relationships necessary to pursue those dreams.”
- “All the reading of weight-loss books and purchasing of fitness equipment won’t change a thing until you first guard your words.”
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
- “Dr Seuss once said, “You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own and you know. And you’re the one who’ll decide where to go.”9”
Frequently Asked Questions About Terri Savelle Foy
What is Terri Savelle Foy Date of Birth?
Terri was born on September 30, 1969, in Texas, United States of America.
Who is Terri Savelle?
Terri Savelle is the daughter of the renowned evangelist, Jerry Savelle.
How old is Terri Savelle Foy?
Terri Savelle is an American national born on 30th September 1969, in Texas, United States of America.
When was Terri Savelle Foy born?
Terri Savelle was born on 30th September 1969 in Texas, the United States of America.
How tall is Terri Savelle Foy?
Terri Savelle stands at a height of 5 feet.
Is Terri Savelle Foy married?
Yes, she is married to Rodney Foy. They got married in 1991 and together they have one child. The couple resides in Dallas Texas together with their daughter.
Terri Savelle Foy Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and