Kelly Macdonald Biography
Kelly Macdonald was born on 23rd February 1976 in Glasgow, United Kingdom. She is an actress popularly known for her role as Margaret Thompson in Boardwalk Empire.
Kelly Macdonald Age
- She was born on 23rd February 1976 (41 years as at 2017)
Kelly Macdonald Films/ Movies and TV Shows
- 2012: Brave
- 1996: Trainspotting
- 2007: No Country for Old Men
- 2005: Nanny McPhee
- 2001: Gosford Park
- 2012: Anna Karenina
- 2005: The Girl in the Café
- 2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- 2011: The Decoy Bride
- 2017: T2 Trainspotting
- 2004: Finding Neverland
- 2009: The Merry Gentleman
- 2016: Swallows and Amazons
- 1996: Stella Does Tricks
- 2000: Two Family House
- 1998: Cousin Bette
- 2016: Special Correspondents
- 2017: Goodbye Christopher Robin
- 2001: Strictly Sinatra
- 2005: A Cock and Bull Story
- 2003: Intermission
- 2009: In the Electric Mist
- 1998: Elizabeth
- 1999: My Life So Far
- 2005: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- 1999: The Loss of Sexual Innocence
- 2000: Some Voices
- 2016: The Journey Is The Destination
- 2008: Choke
- 2003: Brush with Fate
- 2018: Holmes and Watson
- 2005: Lassie
- 2005: All the Invisible Children
- 1999: Tube Tales
- 2017: The Child In Time
- 1999: Splendor
- 1999: Entropy
- 2003: Cock & Bull Story
- 2018: Wreck-It Ralph 2
- 2000: House!
- 2010 – 2014: Boardwalk Empire
- 2003: State of Play
- Since 2011: Black Mirror
- Blind Sighted
Kelly Macdonald Trainspotting
Kelly Macdonald played Diane, Renton’s love interest, but their romance is doomed. Their passion is distinguished abruptly when Renton discovers pretty quickly that Diane is actually a fifteen year old schoolgirl, and she blackmails him so that he’ll stay in contact with her.
Kelly Macdonald Harry Potter
She played Grey Lady (Helena Ravenclaw) in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.She was a witch and Rowena Ravenclaw’s daughter. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was Sorted into Ravenclaw house.
Kelly Macdonald Boardwalk Empire
She played Margaret Thompson, she is an Irish immigrant of poor, rural background whose relation to the family she left there as a teenager is non-existent. She is the widow of an abusive husband, Hans Schroeder, and has two surviving children, Teddy and Emily. Although smart and with an interest in politics which led her to join the Women’s Temperance League and the League of Women Voters, Margaret’s main motivation is to secure a source of income that can provide for her and her children and will put back her ideals if she needs to achieve it. Her
fortunes greatly improve when she becomes the domestic partner and eventual wife of Atlantic City crime boss Nucky Thompson, but the guilt stemming from his actions soon grows to be too much to bear for her.
Kelly Macdonald Nanny Mcphee
She played Evangeline in Nanny Mcphee. She is the Brown family’s scullery maid. Lily Brown taught her to read, and she is strugging through a book. Later, she is taken by Lady Adelaide Stitch in Christianna Brown’s place. Evangeline later marries Mr. Brown.
Kelly Macdonald Brave
She plays Princess Merida is the protagonist of Disney/Pixar’s 2012 animated feature film, Brave.Princess Merida is the headstrong and free-spirited 16-year old tomboyish, willful daughter of Queen Elinor, who rules the kingdom alongside her husband, King Fergus. Queen Elinor’s expectations of her daughter cause Merida to see Elinor as being distant while also causing friction between the two. Despite Elinor’s desire to see Merida as a proper royal lady, Merida is an impetuous girl who wants to take control of her own destiny. Merida has honed her skill in archery and is one of the most skilled archers ever seen. She is also skilled in sword-fighting and racing across the countryside on her horse, Angus.
Kelly Macdonald Husband
In August 2003 Kelly Macdonald married Dougie Payne, a bassist of rock band Travis.They separated in 2017.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do