Jentezen Franklin Biography
Jentezen Franklin is an American pastor, author and television personality. He is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-campus church with a global reach.
He was born on July 21, 1962 to Billy and Katie Franklin in Wilson, North Carolina. Jentezen was born and raised in North Carolina. He grew up with two older brothers, Doyle and Richie, and two younger sisters, Jennifer and Jill. in a Christian home; his father was a pastor who traveled throughout North Carolina. His father died in 1991, and his mother remains actively involved at Free Chapel.
Franklin studied tenor saxophone under Frank Mayes at Atlantic Christian College (now Barton College) in his hometown of Wilson, North Carolina. Franklin and his brother Richie played in the college jazz band. Franklin left college after his brother graduated and pursued the ministry under the guidance of his father eventually becoming an evangelist in the Church of God. Early in his career Franklin traveled as an evangelistic team with his elder brother Richie who died on December 1, 2012.
Jentezen Franklin Wife
His wife is Cherise. They married in September 1987. The couple has five children: Courteney, Caressa, Caroline, Connar, and Drake.
Jentezen Franklin Family
He was born to Billy and Katie Franklin. His father died in 1991. His mother is one of twenty-seven children in the Stone family of Wilson, North Carolina. He has two older brothers, Doyle and Richie, and two younger sisters, Jennifer and Jill.
Jentezen Franklin Salary – Jentezen Franklin Annual Salary
This information will be updated soon.
Jentezen Franklin Net Worth
Information about his net worth is being updated.
Jentezen Franklin Sermons
His messages impact generations through various outreaches and his televised broadcast, “Kingdom Connection.” Jentezen Franklin is also a New York Times best-selling author and he speaks at conferences worldwide.
Jentezen Franklin Books
- The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan’s Plan to Squeeze the Life Out of You (2013)
- Fasting Student Edition: Go Deeper and Further with God Than Ever Before (2012)
- The Fasting Edge: Recover your passion. Recapture your dream. Restore your joy. (2011)
- Right People Right Place Right Plan (2011)
- Fear Fighters: How to Live with Confidence in a World Driven by Fear (2009)
- Fasting Study Guide: 5-Week Interactive Study Resource (2009)
- Believe That You Can (2008)
- Fasting Journal: Your Personal 21-Day Guide to a Successful Fast (2008)
- Fasting: Opening the door to a deeper, more intimate, more powerful relationship with God (2008)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan Devotional: 30 Days of Discerning the Voice of God (2008)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan (2007)
- The Amazing Discernment of Women: Learning to Understand Your Spiritual Intuition And God’s Plan for It (2006)
- Fasting: (Volume II) Opening A Door To God’s Promises (2005)
- Fasting: (Volume I) Private Discipline That Brings Public Reward (2004)
Jentezen Franklin – Video
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do