Pastor Robert Morris Biography
Robert Morris is the founding senior pastor of Gateway Church, a multicampus church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Pastor Robert Morris began to plan a Bible-based, evangelistic church in Southlake, Texas on September 16, 1999. Gateway Church’s first service was held on Easter morning, April 23, 2000, at the Hilton Hotel in Grapevine. About 180 people attended the service. Since the church began in 2000, the church has grown to more than 39,000 active members. He is featured on the daily television program The Blessed Life and hosts Worship & the Word on radio stations across America. He serves as chairman of the board of The King’s University.
Pastor Robert Morris Family – Pastor Robert Morris Daughter
Robert and his wife, Debbie, have been married for over 37 years and are blessed with one married daughter, two married sons, and eight grandchildren.
Pastor Robert Morris Net Worth
This information is being updated.
Robert Morris Books
He is the bestselling author of eleven books including The Blessed Life, From Dream to Destiny, The God I Never Knew, Truly Free, Frequency, and The Blessed Church.
- The Blessed Life
- The Power of Your Words
- From Dream to Destiny
- Why Keep Praying? When You Don’t See Results
- Truly Free: Breaking the Snares That So Easily Entangle
- The Blessed Marriage
- Truly Free Study Guide: Breaking the Snares That So Easily Entangle
- Continuous Project Altered Daily: The Writings of Robert Morris
- HIST OF THE ORDER OF THE EASTE
- Battle of Gettysburg Close Up
- Lights and Shadows of the Mystic Tie
- The Wild Blue Yonder and Beyond: The 95th Bomb Group in War and Peace
- Advancing Aging Policy as the 21st Century Begins
- Untold Valor: Forgotten Stories of American Bomber Crews Over Europe in World War II
- Civil War Close Up
- Courtship and Matrimony: With Other Sketches from Scenes and Experiences in Social Life : Particularly Adapted for Every-day Reading
- William Morgan Or Political Anti-Masonry, It’s Rise, Growth and Decadence – Scholar’s Choice Edition
- Youthful Explorers in Bible Lands: A Faithful Account of the Scenery, Ruins, Productions, Customs, Antiquities and Traditions of Scriptural Countries; as Youthful Pens
- Would Describe Them
- The Twelve Caesars (Julius to Domitian)
- Blessed Church: The Simple Secret to Growing the Church You Love
- The God I Never Knew
- The Blessed Church
- Select Architecture
- Barron’s Simplified Approach to The Return of the Native: Thomas Hardy
Pastor Robert Morris Gateway Church
Gateway Church is a non-denominational, charismatic Christian multi-site megachurch based in Southlake, Texas, near Fort Worth. It is the largest congregation in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, with an estimated weekly attendance of 36,000 as of 2016
On September 16, 1999, Pastor Robert Morris began to plan a Bible-based, evangelistic church in Southlake, Texas. Gateway Church’s first service was held on Easter morning, April 23, 2000, at the Hilton Hotel in Grapevine. Approximately 180 people attended the service. The church grew, and moved to an old movie theater in Grapevine. According to the Fort Worth Star Telegram.
In June 2003 the church moved into a 64,000-square-foot (5,900 m2) campus on Southlake Blvd. In 2010 Gateway opened its current 4,000-seat sanctuary, 64-acre (26 ha) Southlake campus.
In 2016 Gateway reported official giving records totaled over $500 million for the previous four years (2013–2016). For 2016 their annual report showed revenues of $127.2 million minus $123.9 million expenses, $3.5 million less than total revenue. Gateway also spent $9.9 million on land and other expenditures which includes the land for the Frisco location and the Dallas campus.
In 2017 Gateway Church confirmed 10–15% downsizing of their entire staff. The downsizing story gained national attention by other church media outlets.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.
Pastor Robert Morris Testimony
Hear Robert & Debbie share their feelings, emotions, and experiences giving away everything they own, learning to hear God, and being blown away by God’s provision when they hear & obey.
Pastor Robert Morris Sermons
Pastor Robert Morris Youtube