Steelo Brim Biography
Steelo Brim is an American television personality, host, and actor.He was born on 5th June 1988 and raised in Chicago, Illinois.
Both his parents are pastors, and he has several brothers and a sister.
Beim was known for Ridiculousness (2011), Hardball (2001) and Basic Math Day One (2014).
In 2001, Brim had a small role on the film Hardball. At the age of 19, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the music industry. He worked in radio and A&R, before he met Rob Dyrdek. Dyrdek invited him to be co-host of his new MTV show Ridiculousness, along with Chanel West Coast. With its 8th season being recorded, Brim holds the position of creative producer of the show.
He has also appeared in Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and Wild Grinders.
There is no record of him having a wife.
As of November 2017 he has no child.
He has not yet received any significant award.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do