Christine Caine Biography
Christine Caine is an Australian activist, evangelist, author, as well as an international speaker well-known as founding The A21 Campaign in 2008, a non-profit, non-governmental organization that combats human trafficking alongside her husband Nick.
10 Quick Facts About Christine Caine
- Name: Christine Caine
- Age: 56 years old as of 2022
- Birthday: September 23
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Activist, evangelist, author, as well as an international speaker.
- Marital Status: Married to Nick Caine
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $1.6 million dollars as of 2022
Christine Caine Age
Christine is 56 years old as of 2022, she was born on 23 September 1966, in Australia. She celebrates her birthday on September 23 every year.
Christine Caine Height
Christine stands at an estimated height of 5 feet 7 inches. Details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We will update this section when the information is available.
Christine Caine Education
For her studies, Christine studies at Lynwood Park Public School and Blacktown Girls High School. She is an alumnus of the University of Sydney, where she earned her degree in English. She as well attended and graduated from Hillsong College in 1992.
Christine Caine Parents
Caine’s parents are not known as she was adopted right after her birth by Greek Orthodox immigrants. She was then raised in Lalor Park, New South Wales, Sydney, Australia in public commission housing.
Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail, as no such information is publicly available.
Thus, the identity of Caine’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Christine Caine Husband
Christine is married to Nick Caine. The couple tied the knot in 1996 and has been together ever since. Together, they are the founders of The A21 Campaign, a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose work is to combat human trafficking.
Christine Caine Children
Nick and Christine are also directors and pastors of Equip & Empower Ministries. They are also parents to two daughters, namely; Catherine Bobbie and Sophia Joyce Grace.
Christine Caine Net Worth
Christine has an estimated net worth of $1.6 million dollars as of 2022. This includes her assets, money, and income. Her primary source of income is her career as an activist, evangelist, author, as well as an international speaker. Through her various sources of income, Christine has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Christine Caine Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Christine.
Christine Caine Wiki
- Full Names: Christine Caine
- Popular As: Christine
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Activist, Author, Speaker
- Nationality: Australian
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Christine Caine Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 55 years
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Date of Birth: 23 September 1966
- Place of Birth: Australia
- Birthday: 23 September
Christine Caine Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: Moderate
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Christine Caine Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Nick Caine
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Catherine Bobbie and Sophia Joyce Grace
Christine Caine Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1.6 million dollars as of 2022
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Caine’s professional career as an activist, author, and speaker
Christine Caine Faith
Christine was brought up in the Greek Orthodox Church in Australia. Her voluntary work started back in the days of her childhood.
She first volunteered as a youth worker, when she helped establish Hills District Youth Service. She went on to become the director of a nationwide youth ministry, Youth Alive.
In the year 2008 Christine founded the A21 Campaign with her husband Nick, who is now the CEO of A21 and pastor of Zoe Churches. A21 is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that fights to abolish slavery everywhere, forever.
The organization has 19 locations in 14 countries. Their objective is to prevent human trafficking through awareness, to protect trafficked victims in their shelters and transition homes, to prosecute traffickers and strengthen the legal response to human trafficking, and to partner the society to end human trafficking in the 21st century.
Christine Caine Propel Women
In early 2015, Christine founded Propel Women. Propel Women is an organization that believes in the passion, purpose, and potential of every woman everywhere. Propel Women exists to honor the calling of every woman, empower her to lead, equip her for success, and develop a sense of God-given purpose.
Christine Caine Books
- 2018 – Unexpected: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
- 2017 – Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word
- 2016 – Unashamed: Drop the Baggage, Pick up Your Freedom, Fulfill Your Destiny. 2016
- 2014 – Unstoppable: Running the Race You Were Born to Win
- 2012 – Undaunted: Daring To do what God calls you to do
- 2012 – A Life Unleashed: Giving Birth to Your Dreams
- 2009 – Can I have and Do It All Please?
- 2009 – Certain Uncertainty
- 2008 – Run to Win: Pursuing God and Finishing Strong
- 2007 – The Core Issue
- 2007 – Stop Acting Like A Christian. Just Be One
- 2006 – Passion: Living Life Large
- 2006 – DNA of a Leader
- 2006 – I’m Not Who I Thought I Was
- 2005 – Possessing the Promise
- 2005 – Understanding Teenagers
- 2005 – Your Dreams Can Come True
- 2004 – God Wants You To Win
- 2003 – Relationships: An Issue of the Heart
- 2003 – Activating Your Potential
- 2003 – Relationships Q&A
- 2002 – Youth Ministry
Christine Caine Quotes
- “If your heart is so full of yourself you haven’t got room for anyone else. …
- “Thoughts are like a train, they’ll take us somewhere. …
- “Almighty God, please help me find peace in remembering the storm is not big to You. …
- “God uses rescued people to rescue people.”
Frequently Asked Questions About Christine Caine
Christine Caine is an activist, evangelist, author, as well as an international speaker well-known as founding The A21 Campaign in 2008, a non-profit, non-governmental organization that combats human trafficking alongside her husband Nick.
Christine Caine is an American national born on she was born on 23 September 1966, Australia.
Christine stands at an estimated height of 5 feet 7 inches.
Details about Caine’s love life are still under review. We will let you know when she gets in a relationship or when we discover helpful information about his love life.
Yes, Christine is married to her lovely husband, Nick Caine. The couple tied the knot in 1996 and has been together ever since.
Details about Christine’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Because of personal reasons, Cristine has not shared her precise location of residence. We will update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Christine is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Christine is an Australian activist, evangelist, author, as well as an international speaker well-known as founding The A21 Campaign in 2008.
Christine Caine Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: