Tom Holland Biography
Tom Holland (Thomas Stanley Holland) was born on 1st June 1996 in Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom. He is an English actor and dancer. He is popular for playing spider man homecoming.
Tom Holland Age
- Tom Holland was born on 1st June 1996 (21 years as at 2017)
Tom Holland attended Donhead, a Roman Catholic preparatory school in Wimbledon in South West London.He later attended Wimbledon College until December 2012. He later attended The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology.
He began dancing at a hip hop class at Nifty Feet Dance School in Wimbledon. He was spotted during a performance with his dance school as part of the 2006 Richmond Dance Festival by choreographer Lynne Page.
On June 2008 he made his debut in Billy Elliot the Musical as Michael, Billy’s best friend. He gave his first performance in the title role on 8 September 2008.
Tom Holland Spiderman
On 23 June 2015, it was announced that Tom Holland was cast as a teenage Peter Parker / Spider-Man. As part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, he first appeared as Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War (2016). In July 2017, Spider-Man: Homecoming was released, in which Holland reprised his role from Captain America: Civil War.
Tom Holland Movies
- 2011: Arrietty as Shō (voice)
- 2012: The Impossible as Lucas Bennett
- 2013: How I Live Now as Isaac
- 2013: Moments as Boy
- 2014: Locke as Eddie (voice)
- 2014: Billy Elliot the Musical Live as Former Billy
- 2015: In the Heart of the Sea as Thomas Nickerson (young)
- 2016: Captain America: Civil War as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- 2016: Edge of Winter as Bradley Baker
- 2016: A Monster Calls as The Monster
- 2016: The Lost City of Z as Jack Fawcett
- 2017: Pilgrimage as The Novice / Brother Diarmuid
- 2017: Spider-Man: Homecoming as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- 2017: The Current War as Samuel Insull
- 2018: Avengers: Infinity War as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- 2019: Chaos Walking as Todd Hewitt
- 2019: Untitled Avengers film as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- 2019: Spies in Disguise as Walter
Tom Holland Awards
- 2017: Choice Summer Movie Actor, Spider-Man: Homecoming,Teen Choice Awards
- 2017: Best Performance by a Younger Actor, Captain America: Civil War, Saturn Awards.
- 2017: Rising Star Award, British Academy Film Awards.
- 2016: Breakthrough Performance of the Year, Captain America: Civil War, Golden Schmoes Awards
- 2013: Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actor, The Impossible, Young Artist Awards
- 2013: Best Male Newcomer, The Impossible, Empire Awards.
- 2013: Young British Performer of the Year,The Impossible, London Film Critics’ Circle Awards.
- 2013: Breakthrough Performance – Male,The Impossible, National Board of Review .
- 2012: Spotlight Award, Hollywood Film Awards.
- 2012: Special Merit (shared with Naomi Watts, Ewan McGregor, Samuel Joslin, Oaklee Pendergast), St. Louis Film Critics Association.
- 2012: Best Youth Performance in a Lead or Supporting Role – Male, Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards.
- 2012: Best Youth Performance, Nevada Film Critics Society .
Tom Holland Family
Tom Holland parents are Nicola Elizabeth (née Frost), a photographer, and Dominic Holland, a comedian and author.He has three brothers, twins Sam and Harry, three years younger, and Patrick, eight years younger.
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl.
2. Things Girls Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never, Do.
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Do.
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl.
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do.
8. 10 Things that are Killing Your Kidneys.